PDA

View Full Version : Glitched story token quest ?

Gouiwaa9000
05-23-2018, 09:02 AM
A friend of mine recnelty started playing AL and after clearing forest/doing all of the story quests there , he was able to complete the story token quest once . After that it is permanently stuck . Even at level 40 its showing the screen a low level player would see if they tried to do the quest . ( For some reason i cant upload pics , but i get the exact same response on my lvl1 )

If this is not a bug , can i atleast know exactly what is requiered to unlock the quest ?
His ign is : Wizeeed

Lojack
05-23-2018, 10:08 AM
"the quest"

What is the name of the quest?

Gouiwaa9000
05-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Its not a problem with one quest , but with the wandering minstrel quest in general . I cant post screenshots for some reason , so here is the text he sees after talking to the bard :

''I am the most famous bard in the world ...at least , that you know of . if you would like me to sing you a song , it would be my pleasure .
But be warned , dear listener for my songs will sweep you away to another time and space .''

after this the only option is to select ''okay'' , which does nothing . This has been happening for 7 days straight .

Lojack
05-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Your friend is probably talking to the Twisted Minstrel in Shuyal. That NPC has a level requirement of 50 and a different set of dailies.
Wiz needs to speak to the minstrel in Traveler's Outpost.

If that's not it, we have an issue.

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Happened on my alt lol. Glad I didnt opened any pets there and could remake

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 11:24 AM
Your friend is probably talking to the Twisted Minstrel in Shuyal. That NPC has a level requirement of 50 and a different set of dailies.
Wiz needs to speak to the minstrel in Traveler's Outpost.

If that's not it, we have an issue.

The "block" happens with daily quest in traveler.

Lojack
05-23-2018, 11:27 AM
I'd love to know more details of your "block"

Gouiwaa9000
05-23-2018, 12:14 PM
I can confirm that this is happening in outpost . I'l ask for more details once they are online .

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 12:42 PM
''I am the most famous bard in the world ...at least , that you know of . if you would like me to sing you a song , it would be my pleasure .
But be warned , dear listener for my songs will sweep you away to another time and space .''

after this the only option is to select ''okay'' , which does nothing . This has been happening for 7 days straight .

I'd love to know more details of your "block"

Here it is. As player said above, after this text you can only click confirmation button but no daily story token quest appears.
It only happened to me after creating new character and only on this character. On all others the quest never blocked