PDA

View Full Version : 5/23/18 | PREVIEW | Crate Key Sale | Expansion Sneak Peek | New Game Alpha

Justg
05-23-2018, 02:12 PM
Hey folks!

Hopefully you have all tiered up and really enjoyed the Goblin Event! Reminder it ends tomorrow at 1:30 PM CT so keep an eye on the leaderboards.

We're hard at work on the expansion, so this week we'll take a breath with:

Crate Keys Sale

From Thursday 1:30 PM CT through Monday 1:30 PM CT, Crate Keys will be available in the Store.

Logically enough, these are tucked under Elixirs. Ask Vroom why :)

Expansion Sneak Peek

We know, we know, when are we going to see some of the Biggest. Expansion. Eva!?

There is plenty to show, but this week we'll start with some locations and systems.

Your travels will take you far across the Western Sea, to a place no one has been to before:

The town will have some new functionality... what do you think happens in this pit?

As far as new systems go, we're upgrading some things for you:

We're also putting some polish on existing screens. What do you think the new icon on this page means?

On your way to fame and fortune you'll do brave things, solve ancient mysteries, and kill a crap ton of these guys:

And so much more! Coming Summer 2018 (that's soon y'all).

Oh and One More Thing

We've been working on a little game in our spare time. It is a frantically paced, dual-stick PvP shooter with very short play cycles, set in modern times.

We've been having a lot of fun with it in the office and we're ready to recruit some folks to help us test it out. If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

Email Title: New Game Alpha

We'll be using TestFlight (for iOS) and the Google Play Store (for Android) to distribute the game.

- If you are on iOS, your AppleID email.
- If you are on Android, your Google Play Email.

- Forum name (so we can communicate with you here)

You'll see a new forum open up soon so we can receive feedback.

But What About _My_ Game?

This new game is pretty small in scope, and has not affected the pace of development for the Legends games. This year, AL, PL and DL have seen some of the largest and most frequent updates in years. We're committed to listening to your feedback and continuing to provide new ways to enjoy our Legends games. :)

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g

Ride AL
05-23-2018, 03:35 PM
First!!!!!!!!

Ajcheisnj
05-23-2018, 03:35 PM
Expansion looks lit

Blazerland
05-23-2018, 03:36 PM
gawd meow meow meow im hyped!!!!

Illegaly
05-23-2018, 03:39 PM
Everything looks amazing, I am really excited but please don't change the existing inspect look, don't make it like in preview please.

Justg
05-23-2018, 03:42 PM
Everything looks amazing, I am really excited but please don't change the existing inspect look, don't make it like in preview please.

It's not final, but we do need to move it around to add some elements. What is your concern about a change?

Illegaly
05-23-2018, 03:43 PM
It's not final, but we do need to move it around to add some elements. What is your concern about a
change?

The thing is that it doesn't need to be changed, you made it amazing and it should stay as it is, please G!

Justg
05-23-2018, 03:44 PM
The thing is that it doesn't need to be changed, you made it amazing and it should stay as it is, please G!

Change is difficult, but some times change is necessary.

mhysaa
05-23-2018, 03:44 PM
Neeeeew things, yay loved 😍 loved this chat system, I always got lost in my chats, lost pms 😝👏

Flamesofanger
05-23-2018, 03:47 PM
omg this looks so exciting, thank you for the heads up justg! love ya <3

^_^

mhysaa
05-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I'm happy that you guys back to give to arcane more attention. I'm loving this updates spacetime it's Making. Thanks ♥ (sorry for my bad English)

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 03:50 PM
Looks great! I was waiting for the sneak peek xD

Illegaly
05-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Change is difficult, but some times change is necessary.

We all got used to the old inspect section, It was hard for me to adapt to a new stable, but inspect?
It should stay as perfect as it actually is. :/

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 03:53 PM
Wait wait do I see ring, spouse? Marriage system is coming?!

Well if you like it you gotta put ring on it you know what I'm sayin' ;-)

greekAL
05-23-2018, 03:56 PM
awesome job sts :) waiting for more info :DDD

chrizplague
05-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Hey folks!

We're also putting some polish on existing screens. What do you think the new icon on this page means?

- g

Marriage system, looks like a ring? [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 04:01 PM
Lol I wondered if y'all would expand the map in this expansion. So do we never have to use /g and stuff like that anymore since there are separate sections for chats? What do y'all mean by "spouse?"

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Lol I wondered if y'all would expand the map in this expansion. So do we never have to use /g and stuff like that anymore since there are separate sections for chats? What do y'all mean by "spouse?"Spouse is different word for "married to"

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 04:05 PM
Spouse is different word for "married to"
I know that :P I just meant that we will be married to someone now?? I already have dudes thinking my rogue looks cute now I'm going to be looked on even more so :3 Also, I legit told my brothers a few years back when you all created housing that in a future expansion we would have spouses. I see I was right.

Oakmaiden
05-23-2018, 04:05 PM
I’m hoping the lock icon on pm chat means .... yeehaw, no more random pms for merchers selling their stuff or beggars!

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 04:09 PM
I also see that this will create problems irl and in the game. Are we allowed to divorce someone in the game? How about have 7 wives/husbands? Can I divorce my spouse irl and marry someone in the game instead? How about go behind my irl spouse's back and have a separate spouse in game? I dreaded the day you all would think of this idea :3 Also, sorry for the salt but I feel like someone should tell you this :/

eis
05-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Omg. Good очень хорошо. Я ждал очень. Я знал что уже включат 71 лвл

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Other than the spouse thing, this expansion looks fun ...
Also, I think what I'll do is marry someone of the same gender. Yes, that seems like a good option :3

Spell
is dat a new crate token vendor?! =O

Justg
I also see that this will create problems irl and in the game. Are we allowed to divorce someone in the game? How about have 7 wives/husbands? Can I divorce my spouse irl and marry someone in the game instead? How about go behind my irl spouse's back and have a separate spouse in game? I dreaded the day you all would think of this idea :3 Also, sorry for the salt but I feel like someone should tell you this :/

You'll be ok :)

Hekkau
05-23-2018, 04:20 PM
I'm lost for words. SO much to speculate and be stoked for! Thanks team

Drannak
05-23-2018, 04:24 PM
Marriage system !? 😲
Anyways .....above that ....nice work devs . Long live AL !!! We'll continue to play and support this game for Eva !!!!!😆😁 The expansion looks so interesting.

evilmorty
05-23-2018, 04:28 PM
I think i speak for all mates in all, we neeeeeeeed those enemies to be turned into vanities. Very cool detail and colored lovely, great gob. Not a small mini vanity , keep the muscle bulk and eye catching color.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
Looks like you'll be able to marry and also expansion looks like the Everglades.

Suplas
How about a new chat? Friends chat, something like / f. It would be interesting!

JerelSG
05-23-2018, 04:31 PM
It's a great Expansion, i love the colours! But a quick question, how do you expect us to get to 66 to 71 with only xp quests? How about a new tomb? I don't think those PvE cheaters still exists nowadays. What do you guys think?

(ill accept good & bad comments, cheers!)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

TipsyLife
05-23-2018, 04:35 PM
Does the new expansion have a point system like twilight expansion

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Ravager
05-23-2018, 04:35 PM
Is Bica male or female?

Illegaly
05-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Does the new expansion have a point system like twilight expansion

NO! It is hopefully not.

PatD
05-23-2018, 04:37 PM
Huge thanks! Look amazing! Those guy’s remind me of croc feud in PL!! The spouse system look very interesting too! Will we share the house? The stash? The stable? Haha cant wait! :D

Justg
05-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Is Bica male or female?

Exactly! You can marry whoever you wanna marry :)

Avaree
05-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Exactly! You can marry whoever you wanna marry :)

Sologamy!
#ftw

TipsyLife
05-23-2018, 04:49 PM
I'm with the spouse system but it shouldn't be just for show only. We should be able to share items like houses n things. I'm pretty sure they got it figured out. We'll see

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 04:55 PM
If I’m truly to be ok, please have an option in settings where we can have a “request spouse” option turned on and off, like for party invites or trades, ty.

Ebereasider
05-23-2018, 04:57 PM
It's not final, but we do need to move it around to add some elements. What is your concern about a change?

Can you please display the players APs too in the new inspect page?

Also, can we have a confirmation pop-up when un-favouriting pets? Sometimes they accidentally get un-favourited when I try to switch them quickly. And it's a hassle to find them again to re-favourite from 150+ owned pets.

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Also I was told the cap was going to lv77? if I could edit my comments they would all be contained within one post XD
Also when is the expansion?

Breogn
05-23-2018, 05:06 PM
And so begins the expansion hype train! All aboard! :D

My only complaint is the new redesign of the avatar screen that is shown in the preview. The image posted leads me to believe that there's a scroll been added to the stats section, which I don't think is a good idea. Personally, I interact with this particular screen a lot (we all love to check each other stats, k/d ratios, and inspect vanities in detail), but I hardly ever use the social tools like add friend or party invite by clicking at this screen. In my opinion, the focus should be on the stats and the k/d table, which can only be seen in the avatar page, whereas there's multiple methods to, for example, add a friend (the social tab, using /friend in chat, clicking on someone in town opens a menu with the option...), and those extra elements are taking too much space - almost 1/6 of the screen canvas.

I don't know if I'm getting my point across, but I could try to sketch my idea of a different avatar menu that wastes less space and shows what we really want to check at first glance.

Anyway, I'm really glad you're showing us this kind of content well before the expansion arrives. Thank you devs!

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Also I was told the cap was going to lv77? if I could edit my comments they would all be contained within one post XD
Also when is the expansion?

Told by whom? You may want to start trusting this person less >.>

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-23-2018, 05:07 PM

My only complaint is the new redesign of the avatar screen that is shown in the preview. The image posted leads me to believe that there's a scroll been added to the stats section, which I don't think is a good idea. Personally, I interact with this particular screen a lot (we all love to check each other stats, k/d ratios, and inspect vanities in detail), but I hardly ever use the social tools like add friend or party invite by clicking at this screen. In my opinion, the focus should be on the stats and the k/d table, which can only be seen in the avatar page, whereas there's multiple methods to, for example, add a friend (the social tab, using /friend in chat, clicking on someone in town opens a menu with the option...), and those extra elements are taking too much space - almost 1/6 of the screen canvas.

I don't know if I'm getting my point across, but I could try to sketch my idea of a different avatar menu that wastes less space and shows what we really want to check at first glance.

Anyway, I'm really glad you're showing us this kind of content well before the expansion arrives. Thank you devs!

Priority of information on this screen is very useful for us when redesigning it, so this feedback is great!

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Told by whom? You may want to start trusting this person less >.>
Well it’s enough that I was told by 2 separate people. One a trusted officer and the other a member.

PostNoob
05-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Hopefully getting "Married" means something in a quest or something tied to the actual gameplay.

Please put more keys in the store than past, as always they are instantly gone.

Add quest counter on inspect page and personally I would rather stats on the left and avatar on the right.

Please make crate token sacks like others.

Add a small tax to street trading.

Alfabeast
05-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Full Post
Al will have weddings now !
Love the swamp theme , reminds me of home

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

im jeff
05-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Im glad about the new chat system because normally ill be pming someone or in guild chat and there will be that one person in chat spamming some random thing, which i then ignore that person lol.

Fyrce
05-23-2018, 05:24 PM
A wedding chapel would be pretty cool. With different effects you can purchase, that will last for like 30min or an hour hehe.

While generally I dislike anything resembling RL, players always push for a very traditional system. Personally I hope for trios of faithfulness. Or quartets. Or quintets.

Avaree
05-23-2018, 05:50 PM
Hehe..

For better, for worse, for richer , for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish... .....expansion is coming!!

Ebereasider
05-23-2018, 05:54 PM
Attack on the Killer Crocs :excitement:

Spheresome
05-23-2018, 05:57 PM
The town will have some new functionality... what do you think happens in this pit?

pffff its obviously a sacrificial pit, we put players in there and we can steal their stats! :D

Update looks amazing!

Qfm AL
05-23-2018, 06:11 PM
The profile look like little bit confusing. Bettet using old look
It just my opinion

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Kershy
05-23-2018, 06:21 PM
Houston we got a problem!! Did Eva cheat on Wall-e? >.<

Kaziscate
05-23-2018, 06:35 PM
So you're tellimg me that I can be like Shrek?

Xxsoifongxx
05-23-2018, 06:43 PM
Can we have a character aging system or something to show how old a character is depending on when you create it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
05-23-2018, 06:47 PM
Pls no more elite grindng aps xD

Avaree
05-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Pls no more elite grindng aps xD

(elite kill mobs/bosses APs)

extrapayah
05-23-2018, 07:06 PM
any news on shared pet stable? thanks

Suentous PO
05-23-2018, 07:12 PM
While generally I dislike anything resembling RL, players always push for a very traditional system. Personally I hope for trios of faithfulness. Or quartets. Or quintets.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks differently ;)

msustro
05-23-2018, 07:17 PM
The little gold gold coin above token vendors is hexagon shaped rather than round, so this might just be a vendor for other currency related to the expansion. But I hope there will be a new token vendor too :)

QuaseT
05-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Pls no more elite grindng aps xDPls more elite grinding aps >:3 And harder this time so we dont have months to wait until new ones come again

danishahmed
05-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Everything seems fun, The inspect screen sure looks tough to get used tp with all the options now will be at the bottom of the screen.

I think it should be just the way it was and for general information, it should come when u tap on the name of the person. Like how to play option tab it makes things easier i guess.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180524/9b7912af675d7a486a83a7fae2204486.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180524/71fe71a635bd498370424e8886750073.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

TheBoon
05-23-2018, 08:53 PM
that ring icon is for marriage, i think there will be mr. and mrs. in arlor , could we have our child? he he he

MegaVordred
05-23-2018, 09:27 PM
@justg
Regardings about the private messaging;
What if multiple people are private messaging you at the same time? Also loving the changes around here :)

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

MegaVordred
05-23-2018, 09:30 PM
I think i speak for all mates in all, we neeeeeeeed those enemies to be turned into vanities. Very cool detail and colored lovely, great gob. Not a small mini vanity , keep the muscle bulk and eye catching color.They're not even finished up probably. It'll be a fun thing to farm those... Alot.

MegaVordred
05-23-2018, 09:36 PM
They'll add more xp quests by the looks of it. I'm not sure but I think that's it. Also dreamscape is still an option if they would remove the lvl 66 cap for it. Still a good place imo.
It's a great Expansion, i love the colours! But a quick question, how do you expect us to get to 66 to 71 with only xp quests? How about a new tomb? I don't think those PvE cheaters still exists nowadays. What do you guys think?

(ill accept good & bad comments, cheers!)

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 09:37 PM
@justg
Regardings about the private messaging;
What if multiple people are private messaging you at the same time? Also loving the changes around here :)

I had the same thought.

Sehajbir Nakai
05-23-2018, 09:41 PM
People would like this change : (especially those with Huge Friends list)
A search tab can help pretty well for that for e.g.
1. In search tab - type friends name
2. Type the first letter or full name of that friend to want to go to
3. Then the list of friends from friendlist appears which starts with those names
Or that particular full name .
(Same can go with guilds as well )

(CLASS APART)

Tippertwo
05-23-2018, 10:11 PM
Can y’all also add in a future update the option to see when our friends/guildies/whoever were last online? Much like PLA. It is much appreciated:)

danishahmed
05-23-2018, 10:42 PM
Also please increase Stash slots/House slots and maybe an option to hide the spam which we get on screen like pms/drops etc

onechie
05-23-2018, 10:50 PM
woahh! looks cool! keep it up!

good job sts!

Krampus
05-23-2018, 10:57 PM
Alright justg sorry not trying to be rude at all or anything but , you say you want our feed back . maybe debuff the awakening gems? So the game could revive a little bit? The lb recolor vanities is a great idea btw maybe make yeti set red? And for next event you guys could maybe have a vanity shard that let's you turn armors into vanity? I hate to see the forerunner go to waste.

Zojak
05-23-2018, 11:05 PM
So......who wants to marry Zojak?!?!?!?

Sasamon
05-23-2018, 11:15 PM
"What a beautiful wedding
What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to
a waiter.
And, yes, but what a shame
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a &@$#%"

Obviously the Ring Icon and the "Spouse" thing means Married system. We don't need to "wonder" what is that....btw ppl already do it since the game came out.
Funny how art imitates life

To be on top of society(both) you need:
Best clothes
Best pets
A good house
Fortune and fame
And now apparently you need someone.

I don't even know if I'm living arcane or playing my life anymore.
But hey-ya, seems another amazing expansion :) like they say

*shifity eyes*

Devildestro
05-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Ty for new stuff sts
But pls don't ruin new cap pvp as sts has a bad habit of doing it , remember that , some ppl just log in Al just for pvp

Slamdk
05-23-2018, 11:46 PM
Marriage system could mean there will be some sharing features if it’s not a show only thing, could that mean we’ll also have some hope to see shared stable and house between all pg’s on the same account?
Really hate the need to craft locations and deed every time and pass them throught the stash.

Also like new changes for improving interface, really hope to see an easier to browse inventory soon.

Ty for the hard work sts

im jeff
05-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Oh god i see it now " Pls gold ill merry you for gold pls" "We can date u give me golds"

Lmao rip

Majin
05-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Please dont limit it to marrige..

Consider more relations

1) Brother/sis
2) Buddy/friend
3) Associate (very very useful as icon of protection/care/warning)

U can seperate it in another block in left side.

Buddy, bro/sis and associates are practically useful,

:p marrige system will be bad for some multitasking people :P

Yup add it :)

Majin
05-24-2018, 12:30 AM
Oh god i see it now " Pls gold ill merry you for gold pls" "We can date u give me golds"

Lmao rip

Well a lot more is already happening if u r in a open guild and they can join ur house.

Be ready to see lots of broken hearts :vlol:

DalleManden
05-24-2018, 01:05 AM
This looks awesome! Perhaps the marriage system will reward players who play together? Maybe extra XP etc. when running?

Energizeric
05-24-2018, 01:39 AM

So funny how G says this whenever someone has a particularly long rant LOL

Energizeric
05-24-2018, 02:09 AM
Ok, here are my thoughts:

1) I’m not crazy about having to scroll to see someone’s stats. The kills/deaths stats are the most important ones when I’m looking at someone’s stats. It tells me how long they have been playing and if they are a good player or not. It would however be nice to see how many APs they have as well.

2) As far as gear stats, only Health, Mana, Armor, Dodge, Crit, Damage, and DPS are important. The other stats such as Str, Dex, Int, and Bonus Dmg do not affect gameplay and are only used to determine the stats previously listed. While I think a player should be able to see all of these stats for their own character, there is no need to see these secondary stats for other players, so they can be left off that screen.

3) As for future APs, I agree that the same old Elite APs that we have already done are getting tired, so it does not serve any purpose to continue to expand those to higher numbers. I certainly do not mind the “grind” type of APs, but please do something new.

4) A great idea for new “grind” type of APs is something that involves a quest line. For example, back in the level 46 cap we had the crafting of the Glintstone set. I think that turned out badly because the gear just wasn’t very good and most felt the price was not worth the effort. However, if the gear was indeed the best in the game by a clear margin, then I think a grind to obtain that gear would be a great idea. Keep in mind that “best in the game” would also need to apply to PvP as well, not only PvE, because realistically once you have already obtained the hard to get gear, you are likely mostly done with PvE for that season.

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 02:18 AM
I think people who are married should be able to share same house with buffs included. This would be great feature IMO :)

Susanne
05-24-2018, 02:27 AM
I hope being married ingame isn't compulsory. I'm married in real life you know and it wouldn't go down well with mister Susie if he caught me married in Arcania..he has a jealous streak. He would confiscate my phone! 😥 Please can we have an option to put not interested in marriage to another player please?

DalleManden
05-24-2018, 03:30 AM
I hope being married ingame isn't compulsory. I'm married in real life you know and it wouldn't go down well with mister Susie if he caught me married in Arcania..he has a jealous streak. He would confiscate my phone! �� Please can we have an option to put not interested in marriage to another player please?

I'm sure that the marriage part requires consent from both parties, so I don't think you should worry about being married to people you don't want to be married to :P

ciagenny
05-24-2018, 03:49 AM
Why on earth do we have to state our relationship on game? Sigh.. I hope bica is a pet. I love the chat improvement.

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 03:55 AM
Why on earth do we have to state our relationship on game? Sigh.. I hope bica is a pet. I love the chat improvement.Bica is Eva's husband lol and we don't, ain't nobody force you to get married in game

ciagenny
05-24-2018, 03:57 AM
Why spouse? Ahhhhhhh.. I just want to play and forget any relationship XD
Bica is Eva's husband lol and we don't, ain't nobody force you to get married in game

Chiebabel
05-24-2018, 04:16 AM
Lol alfa ??
So......who wants to marry Zojak?!?!?!?

Poslano sa mog HUAWEI G730-U10 koristeći Tapatalk

Chiebabel
05-24-2018, 04:19 AM
Looks awsome. Can't wait for all this (y)

Perceval
05-24-2018, 05:21 AM
Strong chance of a wedding dress or suit vanity. No complaints here.

Jiarijiba
05-24-2018, 05:26 AM
Ding Dong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBXOveVh7c

BTW can you marry your alt? :O

evilmorty
05-24-2018, 06:00 AM
They're not even finished up probably. It'll be a fun thing to farm those... Alot.

Well mages wanted an ashera vanity which "we never got" we could at least get a lizard golem😂 the colors are what i about it

Bigbabysweets
05-24-2018, 07:11 AM
Is lvl 71 cap coming also

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 07:47 AM
Is lvl 71 cap coming also

Sent from my SM-P550 using TapatalkYes
/11letters

Lore
05-24-2018, 08:03 AM
Love the fact, that STS are adding more Role Playing elements to this game :))

At least for me, the Pit in Festerfang outpost looks like either location with boss/bosses (something like Planar Arena) or random 1v1 PvP Arena, lol :))

PsychoNuke
05-24-2018, 08:35 AM
Great, looking forward to it :)
Just make sure one thing please, that new gear and weapons surpass the previous ones and are useful for content and events. Ty.

PsychoNuke
05-24-2018, 08:50 AM
Please make a Arcane Quest Line :)
A Long, grind and time based quest line. You can put grind on daily lockout (I dont mind if it take months to complete it - I mean its arcane :p).
Make quest items/drops/recipes bound so gold cant buy the efforts.
At the end of the quest the player will win a Bound to Character Arcane Item. The item should be OP considering the time and effort spent on the quest chain.

Sheentaro
05-24-2018, 09:28 AM
"What a beautiful wedding
What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to
a waiter.
And, yes, but what a shame
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a &@$#%"

Obviously the Ring Icon and the "Spouse" thing means Married system. We don't need to "wonder" what is that....btw ppl already do it since the game came out.
Funny how art imitates life

To be on top of society(both) you need:
Best clothes
Best pets
A good house
Fortune and fame
And now apparently you need someone.

I don't even know if I'm living arcane or playing my life anymore.
But hey-ya, seems another amazing expansion :) like they say

*shifity eyes*Sinner spotted @.@

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

Zojak
05-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Lol alfa ??

Gross no /11charsomgok

Xxkayakxx
05-24-2018, 09:41 AM
First cause of divorce: marriage!

Please bring me more aps with expansion......Like them a lot and now that I’m close to Aps cap I’m desperate xD

Energizeric
05-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Arlor Divorce Court:

“Your honor, she scammed me out of all my gold and gear, and then left me!!”

evilmorty
05-24-2018, 10:11 AM
I like this idea, what about a bound arcade artifact? Cool item, maybe it adds 30% stat depending on class, but only in festerfang zone. Thoughts? I have an arch arti of my own and the circle ball is cool

evilmorty
05-24-2018, 10:13 AM
A Long, grind and time based quest line. You can put grind on daily lockout (I dont mind if it take months to complete it - I mean its arcane :p).
At the end of the quest the player will win a Bound to Character Arcane Item. The item should be OP considering the time and effort spent on the quest chain.

Meant to quote this post

Java
05-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Marriage?!? For thematic, Vroom should marry me!!! ... How else can you explain how he goes so fasssst? Hahaha!!

Zojak
05-24-2018, 01:01 PM
Marriage?!? For thematic, Vroom should marry me!!! ... How else can you explain how he goes so fasssst? Hahaha!!

Hey I’ve got dibs on Vroom back off my man!!! :p

Shishigami
05-24-2018, 01:39 PM
Estimated time till expansion please?

Anehazaz
05-24-2018, 01:54 PM
A Spouse? Erm....where did Arcane Legends go?
It’s bad enough I have to look after a pet...

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-24-2018, 01:56 PM
A Spouse? Erm....where did Arcane Legends go?
It’s bad enough I have to look after a pet...

I mean you don't have to look after your spouse.. or your pet..

DalleManden
05-24-2018, 02:05 PM
The pit will probably be a public duel arena, or where you go at night to arrange illegal pet fights :thinking:

Slamdk
05-24-2018, 02:13 PM

It already exist, but it’s name was profetic and it really became a forgotten ruin [emoji23]
Instead of a new one why don’t improve what we already have?
You can already drop 1 fragment and 2 fragment. not sure if 5 fragment is also available. Just add 10 and 25 fragments drops (one whole rune) and no more difference between magna fragment and victus fragments, just make them rune fragments and one can choose from the vendor which kind to buy without level restriction

Tippertwo
05-24-2018, 02:14 PM

Sooo we just let our pets and spouses go hungry? O.o Some loving person you’d be if you didn’t care for your spouse ... what happened to the, “I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health...?”

Viscral
05-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Juwaraaaq iki gais

JerelSG
05-24-2018, 02:58 PM
"True to you in good times and bad.." Vroom probably reffering to the bad part
Sooo we just let our pets and spouses go hungry? O.o Some loving person you’d be if you didn’t care for your spouse ... what happened to the, “I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health...?”

danishahmed
05-24-2018, 03:05 PM
For Inspect Screen

Let the right side be as it is( the current version)

For the left side remove stats and just add button options on left like

Duel
General information,
Stats
Kdr
(Respective information will be showed when u tap the button)

Hope u get what am trying to say.

Would be easier and not so tough to get used to

ValiAcostioae
05-24-2018, 03:06 PM
Omg!!!!! Nice..

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk

Diiviine Al
05-24-2018, 03:27 PM
Still in this new cap the Massive twilight crates or coming other new crates?

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-24-2018, 03:52 PM

How will you know they love you in sickness if you never let them get sick? =P

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-24-2018, 03:54 PM
I Write Sins Not Tragedies <3

Dibs on chiming in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the gosh darn door!?"

Tippertwo
05-24-2018, 03:58 PM
How will you know they love you in sickness if you never let them get sick? =P
So you really did mean we don’t have to care for our spouses :0
And to answer your question, there are loads of reasons I have to get people ill .. and annoy them :3

Tippertwo
05-24-2018, 04:01 PM
Dibs on chiming in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the gosh darn door!?"
Y’all I’m scared to think how Vrooms gonna test out this new marriage system ... o.o

Motherless_Child
05-24-2018, 04:01 PM

I like it. I really like it.

TipsyLife
05-24-2018, 07:15 PM
Looking for sugar mommy's....anybody wanna get married?

Kairihearts
05-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Pls more elite grinding aps >:3 And harder this time so we dont have months to wait until new ones come again

Yes I second this GOGO QUA

Kairihearts
05-24-2018, 08:46 PM

Bit like the dreamscape quest line this idea is awesome I like MAKE IT HAPPEN STS! tyty

Kairihearts
05-24-2018, 08:49 PM
me as a wife:

lemme go put you in the stables so i can keep an eye on you

hahahahha im just kidding XD

Haha me >>> Ian not kidding get it butt in there muahahaha

CrazyTank
05-24-2018, 09:08 PM
Awesome. Now I have a chance to be single forever in AL as well.

marsu4u
05-24-2018, 11:30 PM
Could we please get a thing added to the guild interface allowing GMs to see guildies statistics such as aps pve kills PvP kdr etc, through the guild tabs

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
05-25-2018, 12:53 AM
Could we please get a thing added to the guild interface allowing GMs to see guildies statistics such as aps pve kills PvP kdr etc, through the guild tabs

+1

Also the 'last seen online' as the activeness of members severely affect guild ranks

Cross
05-25-2018, 04:43 AM

Priority of information on this screen is very useful for us when redesigning it, so this feedback is great!

I've to say that @Breogn has a point. I mainly use inspect to check k/d ratio, stats and vanities. IMO, the k/d ratio should be visible without having to scroll.
Also, I think the companion pet name is unnecessary.

I do have a question regarding marriage. Do you divorce automatically when ignoring your spouse?

Yes
05-25-2018, 07:06 AM
Warrior married warrior ? LOL

PsychoNuke
05-25-2018, 08:12 AM
It already exist, but it’s name was profetic and it really became a forgotten ruin [emoji23]
Instead of a new one why don’t improve what we already have?
You can already drop 1 fragment and 2 fragment. not sure if 5 fragment is also available. Just add 10 and 25 fragments drops (one whole rune) and no more difference between magna fragment and victus fragments, just make them rune fragments and one can choose from the vendor which kind to buy without level restriction

No doubt that forgotten ruins can have some improvements but at the end of the day its not an "arcane quest chain".
More importantly we need an item that make players standout for their efforts, hence quest items/drops/recipes should be bound so gold/plat cant buy them.
There is your true hero of Arlor.

BRYBE
05-25-2018, 09:14 AM
When is summer ? (Im living under equator line :( no 4 seasons)
Ooo i see no auc or stash in the city @.@

Nohealth
05-25-2018, 09:50 AM
When is summer ? (Im living under equator line :( no 4 seasons)
Ooo i see no auc or stash in the city @.@June, July and August (summer seasons)

They still may add auction and stash. I don't think they'd share completed design at this time.
I would expect expansion in 4 to max 5 weeks [emoji14] (hopefully)

Sasamon
05-25-2018, 10:40 AM
I Write Sins Not Tragedies <3

Glad that someone in this forum know's that song, P!ATD its just amazing. Miss you Raia!

Sasamon
05-25-2018, 10:42 AM

You know P!ATD <3 awesome

Zojak
05-25-2018, 10:45 AM
You know P!ATD <3 awesome

Panic! Is playing in my city this summer. Must. Acquire. Tickets.

Sheentaro
05-25-2018, 10:47 AM
Dang!...... feels good knowing that I'm not alone in this forums ;-; Fist bump to my fellow S!nners [emoji4]

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

Sliceshee
05-25-2018, 03:24 PM
If you are making a new kind of inspect system, could you possibly add a counter that shows how many times you've been inspected by all the people?
Everyone can see the number/counter if you want so, but also could be put off from settings if wanted.
I'm looking forward to see this possibility!

marsu4u
05-25-2018, 09:04 PM
Btw about the spouses, will we be able to adopt mages as kids too?

Runenuke
05-25-2018, 10:44 PM
You guys need to make Luck actually useful again

Sasamon
05-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Panic! Is playing in my city this summer. Must. Acquire. Tickets.
Lucky you ;-;

Flamesofanger
05-26-2018, 01:20 AM

Anyone else here noticed the armor the warriors wearing? looks new.

Flamesofanger
05-26-2018, 01:33 AM
gonna post this once again, if anyone didnt notice....here it is :p

Anil LK Joseph
05-26-2018, 08:22 PM
No marriage system please!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Yuggernaut
05-26-2018, 11:24 PM
after 5 years in this game, i just say, well done devs, well done. looks good, i just wanna see a new system for weapon refineri, i mean arcane weapon +1 +2 +3 +4 etc etc and they + give some effects in weapons

RedeZy
05-26-2018, 11:37 PM
When is the expansion out. i heard itz b4 ursoth

The newbie
05-27-2018, 01:30 AM
Is the level cap going to increased too? And when the prince levlar event coming ...I love that☺?

Nohealth
05-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Is the level cap going to increased too? And when the prince levlar event coming ...I love that☺?Yes, level cap will be increased to 71

Anil LK Joseph
05-27-2018, 06:09 AM
All unnecessary drama will come by now.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
05-27-2018, 10:38 AM
Jumping system maybe [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
05-27-2018, 01:06 PM
From looking at all the pictures of the preview, I can see these things

New map has a swomp environment
The “town” looks to be on some sort of boat/ferry anchored at the dock
The mobs resemble alligators, which is appropriate for a swomp environment
There’s 2 red orbs and 1 purple around the rogue in the picture, is this a new buff ?

Some questions I have is why is there a red aura surrounding the boat/ferry, and what else is meant to happen there if it’s just a town ? Plus there’s no cs, just that token vendor...COULD IT BE A NEW PVP ARENA !?

srazman
05-27-2018, 06:40 PM
That is the 'border' zone for the legions of crocs come to raid the town xD

• Reonauz

tapsykrete
05-27-2018, 11:33 PM
Create a siege war for guild PVP(battle for castle)with a dungeon or tomb prize (chances to get set items) that can only access for the guild who win for a week or twice a month..

emett
05-28-2018, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah! gettin all my toons primed up!

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
05-28-2018, 12:56 PM
Anyone else notice the lizard men look like the ones from overlord?

Alwarez
05-28-2018, 04:18 PM

I hope they're immo staff immune and wildfire-proof

evilmorty
05-28-2018, 04:51 PM
I hope they're immo staff immune and wildfire-proof

This would push mages back to using damage builds. Flame and immo + str build has been the way to go for maus, personally i would love to see mage class go back to its roots using dps. The issue here isn't gear itself, it's the availability of a weapon besides immo, 66 arc staff and taint staff for for most casual players. Would take maybe a few months to obtain said item where as flame staff is cheap and effective along with a nice voice set + endless. I good weapon would change the base for mages. Thoughts anyone? Share feedback

PsychoNuke
05-28-2018, 09:45 PM
This would push mages back to using damage builds. Flame and immo + str build has been the way to go for maus, personally i would love to see mage class go back to its roots using dps. The issue here isn't gear itself, it's the availability of a weapon besides immo, 66 arc staff and taint staff for for most casual players. Would take maybe a few months to obtain said item where as flame staff is cheap and effective along with a nice voice set + endless. I good weapon would change the base for mages. Thoughts anyone? Share feedback

I hope STS nerf everything from past season so people are forced to use the new gear. Thats how it works in every other game, its time they understand it.

Java
05-28-2018, 09:49 PM
I hope STS nerf everything from past season so people are forced to use the new gear. Thats how it works in every other game, its time they understand it.Nerf all the things!!! [emoji23]

PsychoNuke
05-28-2018, 10:08 PM
Nerf all the things!!! [emoji23]
lol [emoji23]
I meant make everything work to its intended level. The initiative they took with DS (but then stopped for some reason) should be applied to every gear in game.

Please STS I don't want to use DS/Immo/Flameforged for another expansion, I am so tired and bored of it. My thumbs refusing to spam old procs now.

Brookewayne
05-29-2018, 07:48 AM
Looking forward to see baby characters.

PatD
05-29-2018, 08:01 AM
I hope STS nerf everything from past season so people are forced to use the new gear. Thats how it works in every other game, its time they understand it.

-1! i dont think its a good idea, i think that being able to still use old weapon just make it more interesting for all, more choice, more combination! dont nerf anything!

JerelSG
05-29-2018, 08:33 AM
Is the crate keys over?

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 09:00 AM
Is the crate keys over?

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using TapatalkYes, it ended yesterday.

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 09:04 AM
-1! i dont think its a good idea, i think that being able to still use old weapon just make it more interesting for all, more choice, more combination! dont nerf anything!

Oh really! Kindly enlighten me what combinations are you talking about here?
As far as I know mage has been using flame staff/immo staff on mobs and DS on bosses for past few seasons.

If new gear is not going to surpass old gear then why even make them?

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 09:28 AM
As far as I know mage has been using flame staff/immo staff on mobs and DS on bosses for past few seasons.

I'm pretty sure that Vroom said that there will be DS nerf before expansion (as far as they say, it didn't happened yet)
But I totally agree. Immo, flame and DS needs to get some kind of nerf or at least be less useful in new maps as their price will only rise every month due to high demand and not enough weapons around.
I'm fine if weapon is OP for 2 expansions but ffs DS came out in 46 and 71 is around the corner lol and it probably still gonna make next mythic/set/arcane weapons less useful as well.

Oh also I'm not a mage player or mage hater but that's just logical point of view.

Motherless_Child
05-29-2018, 10:10 AM

It's actually time for those flame staffs to go bye - bye.... I've personally hated those things for some time now (LOL).........

I anticipate a degree of newness come new expansion that will force things like DS and flame staffs to be naturally replaced.......

#PleaseSaveUsFromTheFlameStaffNightmare

LOL..................................

PatD
05-29-2018, 10:11 AM

i dont ask to have new weapons that will not surpass old one, im saying that if new wep is really good then both new and old will be useful(this way prices will probably find some balance), as for the combination im talking about the ppl who use for ex: tainted set or if want use arc66 wep than they use endless set, this is the kind of combination im talking about, this way u can have good gear for a wide range of budget.

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 10:54 AM
i dont ask to have new weapons that will not surpass old one, im saying that if new wep is really good then both new and old will be useful(this way prices will probably find some balance), as for the combination im talking about the ppl who use for ex: tainted set or if want use arc66 wep than they use endless set, this is the kind of combination im talking about, this way u can have good gear for a wide range of budget.

The cost difference between old and new gear inst much, just because old weapons are over powered and it makes them in demand.
My question is why would I switch to new weapons if the old weapon procs continue to do the same damage?
If a level 46/51 weapon is still in use for level 66 content why would I chose a level 71 weapon in future?

PatD
05-29-2018, 11:08 AM
The cost difference between old and new gear inst much, just because old weapons are over powered and it makes them in demand.
My question is why would I switch to new weapons if the old weapon procs continue to do the same damage?
If a level 46/51 weapon is still in use for level 66 content why would I chose a level 71 weapon in future?

because it will maybe have some very useful proc for new map, so maybe u will want to keep your old wep to farm mauso and buy new one for new map? idk im just guessing lol

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure that Vroom said that there will be DS nerf before expansion (as far as they say, it didn't happened yet)
But I totally agree. Immo, flame and DS needs to get some kind of nerf or at least be less useful in new maps as their price will only rise every month due to high demand and not enough weapons around.
I'm fine if weapon is OP for 2 expansions but ffs DS came out in 46 and 71 is around the corner lol and it probably still gonna make next mythic/set/arcane weapons less useful as well.

Oh also I'm not a mage player or mage hater but that's just logical point of view.

True, gears should be nerfed to their intended levels. This means it will not impact the level 66 arcane/mythic weapons much and could be used for level 71 content. That being said, there should be notable difference between level 71 weapon and level 66 weapons, both stat and dmg wise.

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 11:13 AM
because it will maybe have some very useful proc for new map, so maybe u will want to keep your old wep to farm mauso and buy new one for new map? idk im just guessing lol

:) lets see what they have in mind.

PatD
05-29-2018, 11:56 AM
:) lets see what they have in mind.

cant wait! :)

tailwarrior
05-29-2018, 12:28 PM
In my opinion they should not nerf the weapons but to make the procs effectiveness go down as the level goes up

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Mummye
05-29-2018, 02:11 PM
hello, can you tell me exactly what influences in the game, let's say, the spouse option?

Enviado de meu SM-G530H usando o Tapatalk

evilmorty
05-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Great feedback towards my post, wasn't expecting this much players to be in agreement that we need a change in game. Awesome to see others want the flame staff/immo era gone as well. Dps alll 2018 *_*

nonskid
05-29-2018, 09:29 PM
as long as we can be "fun".. its okay

Greekrogue
05-30-2018, 03:45 AM
When is expansion coming out..? Next month..?

evilmorty
05-30-2018, 05:18 AM
When is expansion coming out..? Next month..?

Most speculate late next month but levlar hasn't started yet soo we don't know

Anehazaz
05-30-2018, 01:32 PM

Can I tell him that? 🙊

Anehazaz
05-30-2018, 01:39 PM

Can I tell him that? 🙊

Jeoraseo
05-30-2018, 04:06 PM
I love it 👍😎 and i hope the new maps are traverseable by twinks, or at twinks can be invited
in the same fashion as at planar tombs 😅

evilmorty
05-30-2018, 06:51 PM
I love it 👍😎 and i hope the new maps are traverseable by twinks, or at twinks can be invited
in the same fashion as at planar tombs 😅

Lol y would a twink even run a level 71 map? Instant death.

ChromeRose
05-30-2018, 08:38 PM
This looks fun

libv
05-31-2018, 10:49 AM
Looks awesome!

Mezderak
06-01-2018, 02:05 PM
very well put [emoji106] okie dokie .....wait where's justg (shifty eyes [emoji102]) lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Teases
06-02-2018, 07:39 PM
I thought the new inspect and chat UI looked great. Excited for the expansion. :~)

Fytheo
06-05-2018, 10:26 AM
What about make some text in Bold? For example Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and maybe some other like Damage and Health or Armor... I think it could be quite cool and this wasn't in game yet. Wasn't it? + I think it will be more organized.

Nohealth
06-05-2018, 11:23 AM
What about make some text in Bold? For example Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and maybe some other like Damage and Health or Armor... I think it could be quite cool and this wasn't in game yet. Wasn't it? + I think it will be more organized.They should keep current colors and symbols for primary stats.
Red for str, blue for int and green for dex

Fytheo
06-05-2018, 11:23 AM
They should keep current colors and symbols for primary stats.
Red for str, blue for int and green for dexYes, they are.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Hun
06-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Here we go!!

Jeoraseo
06-07-2018, 10:20 PM
In my case, just to have access to that map

ciagenny
06-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Ahahahahahhh XD I can't help commenting
Btw about the spouses, will we be able to adopt mages as kids too?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

ciagenny
06-08-2018, 01:15 AM
I'm suspicious about the armor and weapon. Tell us more about them pls.. Status, drop rate, is it crafted or else? Please make it crafted or rare drop rate.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

iloveu
06-08-2018, 06:26 AM
the mobs looks very nice

Jexit
06-10-2018, 01:44 PM
I got an idea, for spouses, let them borrow each other's items, but the owner of the item could change the time the person could borrow the item, and once that time runs out the item will be sent back to her stash. If you understood, you understood

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Ansm
06-14-2018, 02:22 AM
Turn mages into real person can be a girl or a boy!!!! Not smurfs! lol

Ansm
06-14-2018, 02:25 AM
I also hope there will be a new tomb for PvE Kills, too, this year.[emoji28] *cross fingers*