PDA

View Full Version : BAN

Brightpink
05-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Please help Justg!

I've read other forums and have found that posting here is the only way to receive help, so here it goes.

So we all know guilty and innocent people get banned. Accidents happen, I know this cuz it happened to me on May 9th. After contacting support I was unbanned but because I never received an unbanned email I sent more emails. After I found I was unbanned, by signing in the game, those other emails I sent caused me to get banned AGAIN for account sharing. Their reason was that since I didn't get my unbanned email then I must be account sharing.

Anyone who knows me irl and in the game know this to be untrue. I've sent emails and emails to customer service and nothing. I did not want to make a forum post...I've tried contacting customer service, devs ,and using the chatbox with no response.

I have played this game for over 3 years and I did not expect this from a game and community I have come to love. Please have someone review my account. I'm a leaderboard runner which means I run night and day, and I've done every single lb since Halloween. I'm also a top player, I wouldn't have put so much effort into my character over the years in order to risk a ban.

Thank You,
ign Pinky

Justg
05-24-2018, 09:24 AM
When four people with different email addresses all claim to own the account, we think it may be compromised.