PDA

View Full Version : A Pocket Legends and Star Legends video game!

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 06:46 AM
hey guys. me again....

i have been thinking that pocket legends and star legends should get a video game. They will be rated 7+. They will be full screen games which can be played on your TV on your games consoles. It will be available for 3DS, PS3, Xbox and pc.
what do you think?

Gluttony
11-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Was discusses yesterday around this time, maybe this time it will be more productive. GL with this thread, old thread HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42230-Increase-the-muti-platform-capability-to-game-consoles). My thoughts then:

Xbox has XBL, PS3 has the PSN, and Wii has Wii Shop Channel/WiiWare so yes they would all be nice additions. Those games are sometimes very small and the graphics are not always top notch, so PL/SL could be carted over without a visual overhaul for the moment. I imagine there would be quite a bit of red tape to cut through before the launch of this handheld game got carted console side.

Edit: PSP would be a nice addition since STS games are already playable on Sony Xperia. DS is the only system that I don't have so I can't comment much on that. I think the functionality would bring the game to a larger audience, but I cannot personally say that it would increase the hours that I log simply because the game is now available on a platform. I use my PS3 for much more epic gaming and without a complete visual overhaul PL/SL will remain strictly mobile apps for me.

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Was discusses yesterday around this time, maybe this time it will be more productive. GL with this thread, old thread HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42230-Increase-the-muti-platform-capability-to-game-consoles). My thoughts then:

Xbox has XBL, PS3 has the PSN, and Wii has Wii Shop Channel/WiiWare so yes they would all be nice additions. Those games are sometimes very small and the graphics are not always top notch, so PL/SL could be carted over without a visual overhaul for the moment. I imagine there would be quite a bit of red tape to cut through before the launch of this handheld game got carted console side.

Edit: PSP would be a nice addition since STS games are already playable on Sony Xperia. DS is the only system that I don't have so I can't comment much on that. I think the functionality would bring the game to a larger audience, but I cannot personally say that it would increase the hours that I log simply because the game is now available on a platform. I use my PS3 for much more epic gaming and without a complete visual overhaul PL/SL will remain strictly mobile apps for me.

I didn't know there was a thread already of it.