PDA

View Full Version : New Weapon Types

Kaziscate
05-24-2018, 01:21 AM
Personally, I've grown tired of using the 2 exact same weapon types over and over now. It also feels somewhat limiting to the number of play styles that can be played as. I believe that giving the classes a new set of weapons could help breathe some new life into the game and help expand players' choice of weapons to use based on their gameplay.

Here's a few suggestions:
Warrior
1. Ball and Chain:A mid range weapon that does aoe damage up to 4 enemies.
2.Knuckles:A brawler style weapon that does powerful punches to a single target.
3.Spear: A ranged throwing weapon that hits an enemy.

Rogue
1.Whip:A mid range weapon that lashes at multiple enemies.
2.Nunchuks:Close range weapon that does high dps to a single target. Fast attack speed.
3.Boomerang:Ranged weapon that hits 4 enemies.

Sorceror
1.Magical Sword:A one handed blade made of pure magic. Attacks blast beams of energy to a single target at close range.
2.Orb:A floating mass of energy. Blasts 2 enemies with powerful blasts of energy at range. Must charge to attack

marzeg
05-27-2018, 08:43 PM
What about a club type weapon with spikes on it? for the war.
Has a proc chance to "puncture" enemies and cause them to bleed (apply DOT).
I think that'd be cool :p

Wuggle
05-28-2018, 06:52 PM
Great ideas with some thoughts behind him them. The expansion is coming so maybe this could have happen.
Personally, I've grown tired of using the 2 exact same weapon types over and over now. It also feels somewhat limiting to the number of play styles that can be played as. I believe that giving the classes a new set of weapons could help breathe some new life into the game and help expand players' choice of weapons to use based on their gameplay.

Here's a few suggestions:
Warrior
1. Ball and Chain:A mid range weapon that does aoe damage up to 4 enemies.
2.Knuckles:A brawler style weapon that does powerful punches to a single target.
3.Spear: A ranged throwing weapon that hits an enemy.

Rogue
1.Whip:A mid range weapon that lashes at multiple enemies.
2.Nunchuks:Close range weapon that does high dps to a single target. Fast attack speed.
3.Boomerang:Ranged weapon that hits 4 enemies.

Sorceror
1.Magical Sword:A one handed blade made of pure magic. Attacks blast beams of energy to a single target at close range.
2.Orb:A floating mass of energy. Blasts 2 enemies with powerful blasts of energy at range. Must charge to attack

ign Wuggle

Cant think of a name atm
10-23-2019, 04:56 PM
Actually a cool idea

Cant think of a name atm
10-23-2019, 07:39 PM
(I need 10 posts)