PDA

View Full Version : Solution against people who AFK

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Can there be done something against people who AFK midway in map on purpose and don't leave? Happens a lot to me in M3-4. Come on at least leave so others can in and we don't struggle with the map.

My solution is that people who do not take and deal damage for 5 minutes should be kicked out of the map.

PatD
05-24-2018, 09:40 AM
you can punish those players yourself, just put them on your ignore list

Fyrce
05-24-2018, 01:01 PM
I do more solos and set parties. Minimize interaction with those types of abusers.

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 01:03 PM
you can punish those players yourself, just put them on your ignore listI already do that however that doesn't recompense the time I lost in map etc, sometimes because of it I have to leave the map.
I do more solos and set parties. Minimize interaction with those types of abusers.I'm a tank it's hard to solo maus or any harder elite map for me [emoji14] but yeah I'm trying to run with friends whenever it's possible
Can there be done something against people who AFK midway in map on purpose and don't leave? Happens a lot to me in M3-4. Come on at least leave so others can in and we don't struggle with the map.

My solution is that people who do not take and deal damage for 5 minutes should be kicked out of the map.

slaaayerrr
05-24-2018, 01:38 PM

what if soloing till m4 or m5? and decided to stay afk at midway

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 01:40 PM
what if soloing till m4 or m5? and decided to stay afk at midwayYou can always go ghost party, people in party shouldn't be affected by the auto kick option.

slaaayerrr
05-24-2018, 01:47 PM
You can always go ghost party, people in party shouldn't be affected by the auto kick option.

if was in random - after main boss i decided to make party for next floor and waiting for friends. i should not be kicked because i dont doing anything wrong, but im not in party (as u said) and i dont deal/recieve any dmg because map cleaned.

it will be too many conditions who must be kicked and who not

ps: afkers can make ghost party too before they going afk? and will not be kicked

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 01:49 PM
if was in random - after main boss i decided to make party for next floor and waiting for friends. i should not be kicked because i dont doing anything wrong, but im not in party (as u said) and i dont deal/recieve any dmg because map cleaned.

it will be too many conditions who must be kicked and who notThen maybe a voting system? Just anything. I'm tired of leaving midway in m3-4 or elite maus just because people go AFK to eat dessert and don't care about the people in map...

slaaayerrr
05-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Then maybe a voting system? Just anything. I'm tired of leaving midway in m3-4 or elite maus just because people go AFK to eat dessert and don't care about the people in map...

voting system - arrogants will kick weak players, or also if someone randomly joined 3 friends, and those 3 friends want invite other - same kick for nothing

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 01:56 PM
voting system - arrogants will kick weak playersI'm weak myself :) then help us find better solution hmm?

slaaayerrr
05-24-2018, 01:58 PM
I'm weak myself :)

then u can be kicked for nothing by arrogants, and will go forum again to tell about removing this kicking system :D

Nohealth
05-24-2018, 02:00 PM
then u can be kicked for nothing by arrogants, and will go forum again to tell about removing this kicking system :DI don't care about arrogant people and Nah I wouldn't :)

Anyways if you don't have any possible solutions to offer, I don't see point to continue the conversation
Thx tho

Abuze
05-24-2018, 02:22 PM
The AFK system you suggested is a good idea. Works like that in other games too, if you don't move more than X amount of time you should get an auto DC, the more DC's you get from leeching the more chances you have of getting a ban.
Hopefully this gets implemented because those who are like "form a party, etc etc" Don't know the struggle of not having anyone in either friend list or guild that wants to run X map with you.

DalleManden
05-26-2018, 06:37 AM
The AFK system you suggested is a good idea. Works like that in other games too, if you don't move more than X amount of time you should get an auto DC, the more DC's you get from leeching the more chances you have of getting a ban.
Hopefully this gets implemented because those who are like "form a party, etc etc" Don't know the struggle of not having anyone in either friend list or guild that wants to run X map with you.

Isn't banning them rather extreme?

Kaaziii
05-29-2018, 06:43 PM
Isn't banning them rather extreme?

Leeching breaks ToS...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/ec9f7c1d5d4da89e96475f7846149804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
05-30-2018, 11:41 AM
A voting system was suggested multiple times for pvp in the past , to solve blocking . I dont know how things are right now , but i feel like blocking is/was way more annoying that someone going afk in a map that can be cleared with 3 players . I guess if it wasn't implement back then for whatever reasons , it wont be now .

Nohealth
05-31-2018, 02:34 AM
A voting system was suggested multiple times for pvp in the past , to solve blocking . I dont know how things are right now , but i feel like blocking is/was way more annoying that someone going afk in a map that can be cleared with 3 players . I guess if it wasn't implement back then for whatever reasons , it wont be now .

I don't see point of bringing PvP into my thread as I only mentioned PvE. I don't really care about all the "blocking and PvP" drama as well :D

Gouiwaa9000
05-31-2018, 10:14 AM
I don't see point of bringing PvP into my thread as I only mentioned PvE. I don't really care about all the "blocking and PvP" drama as well :D

sorry XD

Just saying that sts had a reason to not implement a system like this in the past .

Rauitri
06-07-2018, 09:51 AM
In the case of soloing lets say m5 and wanna go afk cause u wanna eat and later make a team for m6, making the auto kick feature disabled after boss has been dead is 1 solution.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk