PDA

View Full Version : Venim AA

Thewolfbull
05-25-2018, 08:12 AM
Venim AA is a little to op in PvP

Can you add a way to counter this in pvp it's very annoying getting pulled back and forth and not being able to move :D

azeguasa
05-25-2018, 08:14 AM
Lol bro use venim against them

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Nohealth
05-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Very annoying in Pve, ruins pulls, mage clock and rogue trap in Mausoleum and any other map. It needs adjustment.

Thewolfbull
05-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Very annoying in Pve, ruins pulls, mage clock and rogue trap in Mausoleum and any other map. It needs adjustment.

Noticed that too it throws mobs all over the place

Fyrce
05-25-2018, 01:22 PM
Lol. I was wondering what 500 Venim AA looked like. Woooo *idea*

Xxkayakxx
05-26-2018, 05:17 AM
Lol. I was wondering what 500 Venim AA looked like. Woooo *idea*

12 can be tested in raid map xD with 12 hexstaff maybe XD

PsychoNuke
05-26-2018, 06:16 AM
Make the AA pull the mobs to the pet (mid), instead of making them skate off the screen left and right every second xD

marzeg
05-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Lmao when a nearly dead mage uses curse near u and venim flings it across the map.. insta ded. *throws phone at wall*:confused::confused::confused::welcoming::hig hly_amused:

Spices
05-27-2018, 09:55 PM
I found Venim's AA fun. At first I imagine it will pull mobs to the pet, but the skidding prove to be more fun. Also, aren't there other pets that pull mobs together? I think Frosteye is one of them.

azeguasa
05-27-2018, 10:09 PM
I found Venim's AA fun. At first I imagine it will pull mobs to the pet, but the skidding prove to be more fun. Also, aren't there other pets that pull mobs together? I think Frosteye is one of them.Whim,swift,thog

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
05-27-2018, 10:15 PM
Venim IS pulling to itself, but each subsequent pull is interfering with the previous pull, thus the slinging. Hilarious as f.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-28-2018, 07:54 AM
I love Venim AA, it's fun to watch mobs skating around.

Avaree
05-28-2018, 01:06 PM
Venim AA is a little to op in PvP

Can you add a way to counter this in pvp it's very annoying getting pulled back and forth and not being able to move :D

In pvp with two tanks, two venoms, axe, its a nightmare.

When similar procs, skills, and or AAs, that "pull" occur at the same time, players can be flung into the rocks where they can be stuck until they are killed or the effect of pull is in cd. Two venoms in party, especially with two tanks, its almost a dead lock of being pulled and tossed around.

Some type of immunity on pulls should be implimented, or shorten the duration of venoms proc, and increase the time between usage of venoms.

BRYBE
05-28-2018, 05:03 PM
In pvp with two tanks, two venoms, axe, its a nightmare.

When similar procs, skills, and or AAs, that "pull" occur at the same time, players can be flung into the rocks where they can be stuck until they are killed or the effect of pull is in cd. Two venoms in party, especially with two tanks, its almost a dead lock of being pulled and tossed around.

Some type of immunity on pulls should be implimented, or shorten the duration of venoms proc, and increase the time between usage of venoms.

Sorry i dont pvp but razor shield / nekro aa / something debuff remover wont block venim aa ?

Snowman Is here
05-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Perhaps instead of nerfing venim because of pvp, a buff to stampy’s aa to remove “pull effects” would be better.

Avaree
05-29-2018, 07:16 AM
Sorry i dont pvp but razor shield / nekro aa / something debuff remover wont block venim aa ?

Venom's aa ignores all debuffs, including nilbogs lol. ):

wowdah
05-29-2018, 07:18 AM
Make Venim aa either that it doesn't keep pulling (only pulls once, and stops, not every second), or doesnt pull at all. Fixed.

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 08:57 AM
Venom's aa ignores all debuffs, including nilbogs lol. ):

Because its a not a debuff to begin with, hence it cannot be countered. Imagine it as a skill, the only way to counter it is to be away from the radius of attack.

BRYBE
05-29-2018, 09:07 AM
Because its a not a debuff to begin with, hence it cannot be countered. Imagine it as a skill, the only way to counter it is to be away from the radius of attack.

It will be more worst if venim is melee

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 11:28 AM
Hmm it's a pull. Maybe we need a root self skill haha.