PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Justg
05-25-2018, 10:17 AM
This is a feedback forum for a new game we have been working on. We're going to try things a little different this time, no hype and open forums.

It is a frantically paced, dual-stick PvP shooter with very short play cycles, set in modern times.

We've been having a lot of fun with it in the office and we're ready to recruit some folks to help us test it out. If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

Email Title: New Game Alpha

We'll be using TestFlight (for iOS) and the Google Play Store (for Android) to distribute the game.

- If you are on iOS, what is your AppleID email.
- If you are on Android, what is your Google Play Email.

- Forum name (so we can communicate with you here)

We very much appreciate the help as we get this game balanced and tweaked.

- g

Nohealth
05-25-2018, 10:29 AM
Do we have send email again if we did it already before?

Justg
05-25-2018, 10:30 AM
Do we have send email again if we did it already before?

If we have your AppleID or Google Play email there is no need, we will be sending out invites in the next few days.

For you in particular we need you to email with

Thank you!

Avaree
05-25-2018, 10:42 AM
Thanks Gary (:

3pc
05-25-2018, 02:18 PM
Will this be a PC game also?

Shocan
05-25-2018, 03:27 PM
#hype
11chars

Justg
05-25-2018, 03:46 PM
#hype

No hype! Just chill little fun game. We'll see how it goes :)

Will this be a PC game also?

Most likely not.

Avaree
05-25-2018, 04:37 PM
When I tap to sign in with game center nothing happens. But if I select fb it immediately takes me to fb. I dont have a fb account.

Thanks, Avaree
Device ipad air IOS 11.3.1

Justg
05-25-2018, 04:41 PM
When I tap to sign in with game center nothing happens. But if I select fb it immediately takes me to fb. I dont have a fb account.

Thanks, Avaree
Device ipad air IOS 11.3.1

There are no accounts set up yet, what happens if you just press play?

Vvondergirl
05-25-2018, 04:45 PM
Wow its really addictive :D
I've just tried it, I like how you can customize your avatar.
Maybe you guys can put different types of guns you can pick up :D
I love the animation too
Overall, Good Job. My friend wants to download it too but it's not in playstore yet xD

Justg
05-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Wow its really addictive :D
I've just tried it, I like how you can customize your avatar.
Maybe you guys can put different types of guns you can pick up :D
I love the animation too
Overall, Good Job. My friend wants to download it too but it's not in playstore yet xD

Tell em to contact us at community@spacetimestudios.com, we'll add them to the alpha :)

- If iOS, AppleID email.
- If Android, Google Play Email.

Avaree
05-25-2018, 04:59 PM
There are no accounts set up yet, what happens if you just press play?

I can play, but i wanted to use my phone and not ipad. Installed intially on my ipad. Can't use FMJ avaree on my phone as there isn any way to log in lol (: its ok, i can wait (:

Justg
05-25-2018, 05:00 PM
I can play, but i wanted to use my phone and not ipad. Installed intially on my ipad. Can't use FMJ avaree on my phone as there isn any way to log in lol (: its ok, i can wait (:

Gotcha. You can play as Avareeeeeeee on your phone, I think that name is still available ;)

Tippertwo
05-25-2018, 05:03 PM
So all I have to do is send an email to you all? Don’t need to msg you on forums or anything with my information u mentioned? Sorry I had to dumb that down for me :3

Futumsh
05-25-2018, 05:05 PM
I think registering with gamecenter should be working now.

Tendirin
05-25-2018, 05:19 PM
Hmmm seems nicw

yuyie
05-25-2018, 05:23 PM
This is a feedback forum for a new game we have been working on. We're going to try things a little different this time, no hype and open forums.

It is a frantically paced, dual-stick PvP shooter with very short play cycles, set in modern times.

We've been having a lot of fun with it in the office and we're ready to recruit some folks to help us test it out. If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

We'll be using TestFlight (for iOS) and the Google Play Store (for Android) to distribute the game.

We very much appreciate the help as we get this game balanced and tweaked.

- g

i wanna play.. yay!! sound like niceeeeeee.. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zojak
05-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Can’t wait to get in game. See you all tonight!

Poisontips
05-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Kamikaze-ing with barrels is awesome. Enjoying this game!

Dolloway
05-25-2018, 06:13 PM
I'm all about pvp.

Count me in :D

3pc
05-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Ill give a shoutout to the PL players who dont use forums

yuyie
05-25-2018, 06:14 PM
I'm all about pvp.

Count me in :D

gogoggogogo! [emoji1320]

XghostzX
05-25-2018, 06:22 PM
Sounds fun to me, really hope I can help out this time, Gary!

Dalmony
05-25-2018, 06:36 PM
Hi all :) I've enjoyed the little bit I've played and looking forward to testing more! Seems addictive :)

Just one thing stood out massively to me as soon as I started playing... And I hate to be *that* person...but it's my pet peeve when you can only choose a male as the default, free avatar - I like my avatar to be female (because I am) and it seems weird that I have to pay to get that?

I know its an early prototype but please consider having two versions of the basic free avatar - a male AND a female?

Fyrce
05-25-2018, 06:54 PM
Ok, now I'm confused. Email, no email? Go on and shoot each other? Can oysters hold guns?

(Oh yeah, internets normal again. Yay)

Zojak
05-25-2018, 07:14 PM
well after 10 minutes of messing around, i'm already addicted, spacetime has yet again ruined my social life, and has given me something to stream!! (as soon as im allowed ofc)

IiRose
05-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Excited to play!! Canít wait! :)

Vystirch
05-25-2018, 07:46 PM
Hi friends.

What a fun game!
Reminds me of tank.io and other .io games. Except the upgrades are randomized instead of purchased with intent.

So just a few clarifications Iíd like to make for people-
On your character you have from left to right: Character Level, Health, Coins collected from ground.
Bottom right: Upgrades chosen (not in the order picked up, they seem to be grouped by types.)
Top right: Leaderboard (Shows tip three and then yourself and placement)

Some suggestions:
1. When escaping it would be nice to have a breakdown as to how your money converts to coins/etc.
because I escaped with 154 ground coins and the escape screen gave me 400+
2. Show number of kills a player/yourself has in addition to money amount (resets on death)

Tips:
- Best upgrades to win PvP: range, dmg, multishot, homing (synergizes welll with multi), speed, crit
- Stack one type of health dot, ei: regen, leach

<3
Vys

Shocan
05-25-2018, 07:57 PM
No hype! Just chill little fun game. We'll see how it goes :)

Most likely not.
It's gonna go great ;) Just relax we'll take it from here :P

Stonedincali
05-25-2018, 08:20 PM
Hey all;-)
Played for the first time a few minutes ago. Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to play.
So far just figuring it out, worthy game so far.
Just have to escape with all my cash!
More later....

Nipunsky
05-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Sent the email wootwoot :3 can't wait to play :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Java
05-25-2018, 09:51 PM
Someone explain how to target enemy and shoot them...not sure if it's me or my connection but it's acting erratic.

How do we gain tiers?

What's the escape pod about?

I only played a few rounds so far...reminds me of Team Fortress 2 :D

Nipunsky
05-25-2018, 09:53 PM
Hey, have you guys stopped rolling out the new game, or is it still available?
Can't wait to play it :3

Vystirch
05-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Someone explain how to target enemy and shoot them...not sure if it's me or my connection but it's acting erratic.

How do we gain tiers?

What's the escape pod about?

I only played a few rounds so far...reminds me of Team Fortress 2 :D

You gain tiers by collecting money.

If you escape in the pod you take what coins and money you have collected and deposit it in your account to buy cosmetics, etc.

Tap and hold the bottom left corner for movement.
Tap and hold bottom right corner for aiming/firing.

Hey, have you guys stopped rolling out the new game, or is it still available?
Can't wait to play it :3

Get them your email for either android or iOS.

If you allrdy did that your invite should be in your email all ready.

Truely,
-Vys

Java
05-25-2018, 10:19 PM
You gain tiers by collecting money.

If you escape in the pod you take what coins and money you have collected and deposit it in your account to buy cosmetics, etc.

Tap and hold the bottom left corner for movement.
Tap and hold bottom right corner for aiming/firing.

Truely,
-VysThanks Vys. I couldn't tell if I was shooting or just aiming. Thanks for the info.

Justg
05-25-2018, 11:23 PM
Thanks Vys. I couldn't tell if I was shooting or just aiming. Thanks for the info.

Hold down right joystick to aim, hold in a particular direction to fire (or throw barrel).

Nipunsky
05-25-2018, 11:31 PM

Truely,
-Vys

Sent the mail (4hrs ago) :) waiting for an invite now :3
I added my google play account email and my forum name

Edit: Can someone send me an invite?... It's been 9 hrs now ;-;

Azerothraven
05-26-2018, 12:29 AM
The game is fun to play but could you guys make it so we can check objectives while in the game. Also the game should tell u how to play e.g hold bottom left to shoot

Badzauberer
05-26-2018, 05:51 AM
How to play the game?

Dalmony
05-26-2018, 09:43 AM
How to play the game?

You enter the battle ground at level 1.

You collect the coins/gold/suitcases to boost your power level while also fending off and killing opponents.

Each time you increase your level you get an option to choose one of 3 power-ups making you stronger.

Periodically an escape pod arrives in a random position. If a player finds it manages to stand on it long enough without dying they escape with their coins.

After 30s the pod closes whether someone has escaped or not and everyone left inside carries on, the game doesn't "end" you just stay alive until you either are killed or escape.

Note: When you first join that's to an ongoing loop so there will be people in there who've been in for a few mins and already level 16, OP in comparison to you, and looking to escape...

Vystirch
05-26-2018, 01:13 PM
How to play the game?

To anyone joining this public alpha.

Just remember that the nature of an alpha is that the game is in its formative stages and unfinished at best.

So have fun with it and enjoy the experience of figuring stuff out, and then breaking the game!
(-:<

Love,
-Vys

P.S. Thanks Dalmony for the consise answer on how to play <3

angeldawn
05-26-2018, 01:32 PM
Iíve only been able to play a few mins here and there. Gonna try to play while husband is driving for our trip lol.

Java I had the same problem aiming vs firing lol

Dolloway
05-26-2018, 03:11 PM
Still have yet to receive an invite email and it's been almost 24 hours. Is this normal?

Vystirch
05-26-2018, 03:12 PM
It is the weekend, everyone is out of the office.

-Vys

Dolloway
05-26-2018, 05:25 PM
It is the weekend, everyone is out of the office.

-Vys

Alright thank you for the info.

Java
05-27-2018, 12:53 PM
I'm really hating the targeting system, I just can't figure out if it's operator error or if it's just buggy but i can't for the life of me kill anyone and it seems if I do manage to target and hit someone, it was by total random happenstance. Hahaha.

angeldawn
05-27-2018, 01:07 PM
I'm really hating the targeting system, I just can't figure out if it's operator error or if it's just buggy but i can't for the life of me kill anyone and it seems if I do manage to target and hit someone, it was by total random happenstance. Hahaha.

Java,

No sure if this is correct but what I figured out works most of the time for me is

- Tap and hold on the right side - target line pops up
- Rotate your thumb like you would the virtual joystick to target enemy
- While on target, push thumb further out from the circle and you should begin to shoot.

I do have issues getting this to work all the time and it seems to fail more often if I leveled up and I need to select an upgrade.

Iím headed to a picnic if I pop on later and we are in the same game, Iíll let you practice targeting and hitting me :)

You can PM me also if you are on later tonight and if I can, Iíll pop on for you.

I do agree it isnít very intuitive but Iím sure STS is working on the instruction videos.

Poisontips
05-27-2018, 01:24 PM

I ageee the aiming is a tad shaky. You really gotta lead your shots. For me I usually won’t even try killing anyone until I’m like a lvl 10+ Or at least have 1 multishot perk. it’s pretty hard to kill anything early game. .

Justg
05-27-2018, 02:07 PM

Does it fire when you expect it to? When your right thumb penetrates the outer circle it should fire continuously in that direction.

There may be some lag affecting performance, you can generally tell by running over XP and they don't disappear. Restarting the device should fix this for now.

Avaree
05-27-2018, 02:11 PM
I do agree targetting takes a bit to get the hang of. Also when we join a fight, it would be nice to enter in a safe zone of some type. I was told by the system it looks as if i was having a bad day xD, after getting nuked on entering, then KO on reviving, third revival I wasblown up, all in 15 seconds.

System message made me lol (: I want to see, "have a nice day" (: !

Poisontips
05-27-2018, 07:33 PM
Questions for the devs. How exactly does the currency system work? Like what determines how many coins you end up with after you escape the map?
Also curious about how many players/bots can be in the same game?

Schnitzel
05-27-2018, 08:53 PM
This intrigues me..

angeldawn
05-27-2018, 08:58 PM
Questions for the devs. How exactly does the currency system work? Like what determines how many coins you end up with after you escape the map?

From what I noticed when I received coins is that you add your coin count (next to your name) and add the Jackpot Amount. (Top middle)

Poisontips
05-27-2018, 09:43 PM
From what I noticed when I received coins is that you add your coin count (next to your name) and add the Jackpot Amount. (Top middle)

Ah that makes sense. I Knew the coin counter had something to do with it but I guess I wasn’t paying much mind to the Jackpot amounts.

Justg
05-27-2018, 11:28 PM

The jackpot increases by one for every player killed, and you can pick up individual coins as they spawn in the world. The only way to get coins out of the game is via the Escape Pod, which currently arrives ~ every 2 minutes.

Game instances are for up to 10 players. If there are less than 10 players (like now when we have low population) the game will spawn bots until it fills up. Players are loaded into the same instance until there are 10 there, then an different instance spins up.

There are three different maps, we'll play in the others next week.

Curious about any and all feedback. We'll get more structured as we bring people in, but would love to know opinions on the map, upgrades, pace, balance, UI, etc.

Thanks!

Poisontips
05-28-2018, 01:02 AM
Im just gonna do a quick things I like for now.

-Fast paced matches/ although if you wanna really rack up the doe spending more time at max level killing enemies Can be more beneficial but you run the risk of losing everything the longer you wait, which I like.
-Music/in game sounds
- The upgrade system. I like that it’s diverse enough to play all sorts of interesting builds but still simple enough to catch on to the flow of things quickly. I’ve so far been pretty successful with a slew of different build combinations. I’m sure some of that might change when more people get access to play. It’s sorta difficult at the moment on what’s better due to facing bots majority of the time.
-The overall gameplay feels unique. Things like barrel blasting, speedy get a ways when ur 1 shot, escaping the map, the way an opponent exploads when they’re eliminated, all really fun stuff. Definetly has a fresh feel.

So far i am enjoying the game and am excited for more players to hop on board.

Avaree
05-28-2018, 06:30 AM
Justg, some how i have two accounts, one on my phone and one on my Ipad, Ava and Avaree. How do i fix this lol .

Nipunsky
05-28-2018, 09:21 AM
When will the invites roll out?...

Dalmony
05-28-2018, 09:28 AM

Same, the aiming/firing doesn't feel intuitive. Plus sometimes it looks like I'm shooting at a bot or player but they don't seem to be taking damage (even when lower level when compared to me) >.<

Zojak
05-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Hmm I’ll test more into the aiming too. I haven’t noticed the issues y’all are having. Curious if it’s a device issue with the way the screens work or soemthubt

Java
05-28-2018, 09:47 PM
Hmm Iíll test more into the aiming too. I havenít noticed the issues yíall are having. Curious if itís a device issue with the way the screens work or soemthubtI'm using an android device...but my WiFi is not great in the valley. So, I am not sure if its buggy or lag, but if others are having same issues maybe it's not me(but it probably still is) [emoji38][emoji38]

Zojak
05-28-2018, 10:31 PM
I'm using an android device...but my WiFi is not great in the valley. So, I am not sure if its buggy or lag, but if others are having same issues maybe it's not me(but it probably still is) [emoji38][emoji38]

I paid better attention to how the aiming works for me, seems fine for me, with my iphone, but i have really good internet at home too so not sure on that one anymore :P

Shocan
05-29-2018, 01:41 AM
Am I supposed to get an email or what? Lol the game sounds fun but I cant access it

Stonedincali
05-29-2018, 04:08 AM
Smash tv!!
This reminds me of that old arcade game.
Big Money, Big prizes!!!
Great gameplay. A straight forward shooter, fast and furious, with a clear objective.

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 06:32 AM
Y u no invite ;-; i cri evrytim.
P.s. i would love to play the game :3 still no reply

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 06:34 AM
Y u no invite ;-; i cri evrytim.
P.s. i would love to play the game :3 still no reply

Yesterday was a holiday. Give the STS team a chance to get back in the office :)

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 06:35 AM
Yesterday was a holiday. Give the STS team a chance to get back in the office :)Ahh ok dope :3 just realized the time difference lel [emoji28]

Justg
05-29-2018, 09:01 AM
Ahh ok dope :3 just realized the time difference lel [emoji28]

We'll get the next round of invites out in a couple of hours, and then hopefully everyone can join the devs for a playsession today at 4pm Central Time!

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 09:03 AM
We'll get the next round of invites out in a couple of hours, and then hopefully everyone can join the devs for a playsession today at 4pm Central Time!Sadly I didn't got the invite. Possible to resend it or there's a limit?

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 09:04 AM
We'll get the next round of invites out in a couple of hours, and then hopefully everyone can join the devs for a playsession today at 4pm Central Time!Awesome :D can't wait :)

Justg
05-29-2018, 09:58 AM
Sadly I didn't got the invite. Possible to resend it or there's a limit?

Waiting on you to confirm your google play email at community@spacetimestudios.com.

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 10:01 AM
JustG
Where would you like us to post our feedback and potential glitches? This tread or new specific threads?

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 10:10 AM
Waiting on you to confirm your google play email at community@spacetimestudios.com.Thx so much for reminding!
Done :)

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 10:21 AM
Waiting on you to confirm your google play email at community@spacetimestudios.com.Sent the email again :3 waiting for a reply now

Justg
05-29-2018, 10:53 AM
Whole bunch of invites just went out.

If you are on iOS you should receive a Test Flight invite. If you are on Google follow this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun

We'll be playing every day this week at 4pm Central Time, please join us!

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 11:02 AM

If you are on iOS you should receive a Test Flight invite. If you are on Google follow this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun

We'll be playing every day this week at 4pm Central Time, please join us!Thanks :)

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 11:20 AM
The game feels awesome at the 1st look :D played 7 games in a row :3
P.s. maybe more in game info/tutorial will help. Like I don't know how lvling works or how power ups work, will take a couple more games to understand.
(I do understand how it works now, only a couple of games to figure out the controls and stuff. Addicted to this already lol)

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 11:24 AM
Check your spam folder.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 11:27 AM

We'll be playing every day this week at 4pm Central Time, please join us!When I'm clicking the link it says item not found. How to solve it?

xzLegendszx
05-29-2018, 01:56 PM
I still didn't got an invite?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Justg
05-29-2018, 02:08 PM
I still didn't got an invite?

I see you in the Alpha list on Google Play. Can you DL from here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun ?

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 02:15 PM
I have received an email from STS but not an invitation yet. Really hoping I can hop into the actions soon!

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Doesn't work with any links. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/36f00d63f45c69f8ea23e42e3698cbe1.jpg

xzLegendszx
05-29-2018, 02:27 PM
I see you in the Alpha list on Google Play. Can you DL from here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun ?It says the game isn't available.

Justg
05-29-2018, 02:29 PM
It says the game isn't available.

I have received an email from STS but not an invitation yet. Really hoping I can hop into the actions soon!

Can both of you please resend your iOS or Google Play emails to community@spacetimestudios.com?

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 03:35 PM
Game still isn't available
Thank you for ignoring my issue :)

Justg
05-29-2018, 03:50 PM
Game still isn't available
Thank you for ignoring my issue :)

Love the snark. I've responded several times to you already.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 03:53 PM
Love the snark. I've responded several times to you already.But as you can see, my issue isn't solved. I just wanted to help test out new game and y'all don't even bother helping me to install it as clearly I'm experiencing the troubles.

Justg
05-29-2018, 03:57 PM
But as you can see, my issue isn't solved. I just wanted to help test out new game and y'all don't even bother helping me to install it as clearly I'm experiencing the troubles.

But we did bother, when we sent out the original invites, and confirmed via email, and added the one you provided to the portal. etc.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 04:01 PM
I kept trying to open the link and game all of sudden appeared in the store.

Justg
05-29-2018, 04:58 PM
I don't know if you guys did something or not and if yes then thank you. I kept trying to open the link and game all of sudden appeared in the store.

Glad you made it in :)

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Glad you made it in :)Yeah, thx again
I just love shooting games and having opportunity to test one, just couldn't let it go haha understand my frustration [emoji14]

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Working now, thanks Gary!

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 07:09 PM
Ghost! are you Ghost in game? Pretty sure you killed me hahahahahahaha! Great fun. Some lag in aiming+shooting, but at worst, I run around and pick up stuff lolololol.

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 07:35 PM
Ghost! are you Ghost in game? Pretty sure you killed me hahahahahahaha! Great fun. Some lag in aiming+shooting, but at worst, I run around and pick up stuff lolololol.

Hahaha yeah that was me!

First impressions of the game:

It's really fun and addicting, I feel as though this game has a lot of potential. So basically, as you increase your tier, you continue to upgrade your character and make him stronger. And as you get to higher tiers, you want to keep on getting more and more kills because you become more lethal, but of course you risk losing all of your coins.

Some questions I have:

-How exactly do you benefit from increasing your tier? I noticed that my firepower dealt a lot more damage (it was like I had a new gun) as I leveled up. Do some of the upgrades last the entire game until you get killed? Or do you just inherently do more damage as you move up tiers?
-Can the coins (used for purchasing customizable gear) only be obtained by killing other players? Is there another way to get coins that I haven't yet seen?
-I noticed at the avatar page, my character is currently level 2. Is that determined based off of kills?
-I haven't actually tried escaping yet because I'm so obsessed with going in for kills at the moment – how long do you have to wait in the green-colored escape zone to successfully earn the coins you picked up?
-What is the jackpot at the top of the screen? How exactly does this work?

Once I become more comfortable with the gameplay, I'll definitely provide more feedback. I feel as though this game has loads of potential, and I'm already starting to think of all the awesome features that could be packed into this.

EDIT: I also think a tutorial would be EXTREMELY useful for many players.

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 08:08 PM
Hahaha yeah that was me!

Some questions I have:

-How exactly do you benefit from increasing your tier? I noticed that my firepower dealt a lot more damage (it was like I had a new gun) as I leveled up. Do some of the upgrades last the entire game until you get killed? Or do you just inherently do more damage as you move up tiers?
-Can the coins (used for purchasing customizable gear) only be obtained by killing other players? Is there another way to get coins that I haven't yet seen?
-I noticed at the avatar page, my character is currently level 2. Is that determined based off of kills?
-I haven't actually tried escaping yet because I'm so obsessed with going in for kills at the moment Ė how long do you have to wait in the green-colored escape zone to successfully earn the coins you picked up?
-What is the jackpot at the top of the screen? How exactly does this work?

Ah okay, so I played a little more and answered for myself (I think):

-The skills work a lot like the talent tree in PLA. You can upgrade certain skills based on rolls you get, makes sense!
-Escape pod is 3 seconds.
-You win the jackpot when you're the first to successfully escape. Coins that are picked up on the ground are added to the jackpot.

Still wondering:

-How leveling up your avatar works
-Do coins (used for the jackpot) only drop from when players are killed?
-I noticed that during the match if I click the top-right corner, there is a leaderboard with kills and coins. At times, It'll say I have about 6-7k 'coins' but it feels more like a 'score' or 'cash' if anything, not the coins used for the jackpot. I just wanted to clarify.

Poisontips
05-29-2018, 09:13 PM
Ah okay, so I played a little more and answered for myself (I think):

-The skills work a lot like the talent tree in PLA. You can upgrade certain skills based on rolls you get, makes sense!
-Escape pod is 3 seconds.
-You win the jackpot when you're the first to successfully escape. Coins that are picked up on the ground are added to the jackpot.

Still wondering:

-How leveling up your avatar works
-Do coins (used for the jackpot) only drop from when players are killed?
-I noticed that during the match if I click the top-right corner, there is a leaderboard with kills and coins. At times, It'll say I have about 6-7k 'coins' but it feels more like a 'score' or 'cash' if anything, not the coins used for the jackpot. I just wanted to clarify.

Coins also spawn randomly on the map. Also Curious about how leveling works.

Trenton
05-29-2018, 10:29 PM
I sent you guys an email two days ago and haven't received an invitation yet, are you guys done adding testers? Or am I just being too excited to start and it takes longer than two days to get a reply? Sorry if so lol

EDIT: I did get the invite, just in spam. Went to download and it says game not available. :/

EDIT 2: I have two gmail accounts that are connected to my Gmail app, and I select the one I sent you guys and it still doesn't let me download the game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
05-29-2018, 10:47 PM
Well i think i wait then until the game is out then.

Justg
05-30-2018, 08:20 AM
I sent you guys an email two days ago and haven't received an invitation yet, are you guys done adding testers? Or am I just being too excited to start and it takes longer than two days to get a reply? Sorry if so lol

EDIT: I did get the invite, just in spam. Went to download and it says game not available. :/

EDIT 2: I have two gmail accounts that are connected to my Gmail app, and I select the one I sent you guys and it still doesn't let me download the game.

Send us the other gmail address and we can try that.

Trenton
05-30-2018, 08:48 AM
Send us the other gmail address and we can try that.Alrightie, will do!

Fyrce
05-30-2018, 02:02 PM
I just saw the escape pod incoming, i found its location and was waiting for it, then a few seconds later, before it landed, it was reset. Did someone blow it up?

Justg
05-30-2018, 02:14 PM
I just saw the escape pod incoming, i found its location and was waiting for it, then a few seconds later, before it landed, it was reset. Did someone blow it up?

That's odd, has anyone else seen this?

xzLegendszx
05-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Let meee play ..... i changed my mind i don't want to wait...

Justg
05-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Let meee play ..... i changed my mind i don't want to wait...

Why wait? We've added both of your email addresses that you gave us. Can you download the game from: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun ?

angeldawn
05-30-2018, 03:30 PM
Wow what is this!?!? A rainbow!!! [emoji304]

I hope itís not a glitch!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/33f13607bf3d9379fbfd61e7fc811a2d.jpg

Justg
05-30-2018, 03:33 PM
May be a new trail, but it may be a bug :)

Zojak
05-30-2018, 05:10 PM
i also just saw this "new trail/bug" :P

Trenton
05-30-2018, 05:15 PM
Just got off work and it worked for me! Thank ya Gary!

starkillx
05-31-2018, 05:00 AM
Why wait? We've added both of your email addresses that you gave us. Can you download the game from: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/sts.gun ?
Can i get invited too pls! i also wanna try it out
Email is nor.ahmed14.an@gmail.com

Sent fra min GT-I8190 via Tapatalk

starkillx
05-31-2018, 01:08 PM
May be a new trail, but it may be a bug :)
Could i get invited too?

#Opmage#
06-04-2018, 12:56 AM
I sent an email too never got the inv :c

Carapace
06-04-2018, 11:29 AM
I sent an email too never got the inv :c

It's possible there is an email in your spam folder wait a link somewhere, but I don't handle the adding of names!

starkillx
06-04-2018, 10:15 PM
It's possible there is an email in your spam folder wait a link somewhere, but I don't handle the adding of names!
Where do i have to send an email to get invited?

#Opmage#
06-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Just checked nothing still lol thx tho

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 06:18 AM
Wow what is this!?!? A rainbow!!! [emoji304]

I hope itís not a glitch!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/33f13607bf3d9379fbfd61e7fc811a2d.jpg

I like spamming it ;)
Btw thx sts for the update that we can click emote while moving now

Escanor
06-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Where can I find this game?

Justg
06-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Where can I find this game?

If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

Dragonsalt
06-07-2018, 05:13 PM
How long does it take to get a reply back?

PatD
06-08-2018, 07:38 AM
wow! very nice little game!! its like a pocket fortnight! lol
ive play a couple of time since i got invite yesterdays and i have reach lvl7 already (and manage to escape twice :)),
took me a couple of time before i get the idea but once u get it its a very addictive game! love it!!

1- when escape pod appear, is there a way to know where it is or you have to run all map to find it? (maybe an arrow somewhere to indicate which direction to go?)
2- when i get barrel, how can i throw it? (every time i try i get stuck with it and someone make it explode while i hold it lol)
3- and maybe the game should start little more zoom out imo
4- and is there a way to remove negative effect (slow), or it reset only when u die or restart map?

but overral i really appreciate this game! thx vm STS!!

Justg
06-08-2018, 08:21 AM
How long does it take to get a reply back?

We'll get another round in this morning.

wow! very nice little game!! its like a pocket fortnight! lol
ive play a couple of time since i got invite yesterdays and i have reach lvl7 already (and manage to escape twice :)),
took me a couple of time before i get the idea but once u get it its a very addictive game! love it!!

1- when escape pod appear, is there a way to know where it is or you have to run all map to find it? (maybe an arrow somewhere to indicate which direction to go?)
2- when i get barrel, how can i throw it? (every time i try i get stuck with it and someone make it explode while i hold it lol)
3- and maybe the game should start little more zoom out imo
4- and is there a way to remove negative effect (slow), or it reset only when u die or restart map?

but overral i really appreciate this game! thx vm STS!!

Great questions!

1) There is an indicator on the edge of the HUD, look for a flashing "exit" sign that points to the escape pod. Similarly there is a flashing "warning" sign that always points to whoever is most powerful.
2) Throw barrels the same way you fire, tap down on the right side, aim by rotating your finger, throw by swiping in that direction.
3) There are 3 "zoom out" upgrades. They rock. I use them when I am trying to barrel someone.
4) "Slow" only affects you for a few second, but it is frustrating as hell!

Tippertwo
06-08-2018, 08:37 AM
@Justg, what’s the point of the barrels?

Justg
06-08-2018, 09:34 AM
@Justg, what’s the point of the barrels?

The Great Equalizer. Run them into someone for a suicide blast. Shoot someone who is carrying them for hilarity. Throw them into a firefight to whittle down high-level players. Non-stop fun!

PatD
06-08-2018, 10:24 AM
We'll get another round in this morning.

Great questions!

1) There is an indicator on the edge of the HUD, look for a flashing "exit" sign that points to the escape pod. Similarly there is a flashing "warning" sign that always points to whoever is most powerful.
2) Throw barrels the same way you fire, tap down on the right side, aim by rotating your finger, throw by swiping in that direction.
3) There are 3 "zoom out" upgrades. They rock. I use them when I am trying to barrel someone.
4) "Slow" only affects you for a few second, but it is frustrating as hell!

ok perfect! thx very much for the fast answer!!

yuyie
06-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Such a good games! and cute! and make me arrggggghhhhhhh...hahahahaha.. i just figured out by now.. lmfao. hahaahahaha

Dragonsalt
06-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Anyone know if we're going to get to keep our ingame names once the game is actually live?

Overdose
06-12-2018, 01:21 AM
I sent you an email to get the beta and no one contacted me .look at it when you have time and great job sts
Arcaneoverdose@yahoo.com

Justg
06-12-2018, 09:41 AM
Anyone know if we're going to get to keep our ingame names once the game is actually live?

You will be able to keep your names.

Melikebear
06-13-2018, 06:14 AM
You guys hit a home run with this one. This game is so dang addictive and fun keep it up!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ronesg
06-13-2018, 11:24 AM
Alright then... I'll get to the point... what's the purpose of ricochet upgrade? It seems kinda useless in terms of gameplay (it might be since bots are still in the game) and I see it's probably the least used upgrade in terms of gameplay. Switching it to something else or buffing it sound like a good idea

Shirooo
06-13-2018, 08:56 PM
Why cant I update the game? It says item not found on google play

Java
06-13-2018, 08:58 PM
Check the email link they sent you, click it and it should open up Google play with update option. Sometimes it a pain like that. Also, make sure you are signed in to the same Google acct that you gave to sts
Why cant I update the game? It says item not found on google play

Java
06-13-2018, 09:00 PM
Alright then... I'll get to the point... what's the purpose of ricochet upgrade? It seems kinda useless in terms of gameplay (it might be since bots are still in the game) and I see it's probably the least used upgrade in terms of gameplay. Switching it to something else or buffing it sound like a good ideaI asked the same thing...it makes your bullets bounce..like off walls and increases the chance to hit target. Good thing is they can't ricochet and hit you....which would be my luck. :D

Atomiclegend
06-13-2018, 09:07 PM
I asked the same thing...it makes your bullets bounce..like off walls and increases the chance to hit target. Good thing is they can't ricochet and hit you....which would be my luck. :D

I tried ricochet and shot a wall to see if it reflected off and it didnít!

Bastok
06-21-2018, 04:54 PM
What exactly does post processing do for iOS?