PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the making of two accounts ...

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 06:49 AM
Since I can't pm G xD I'll just make a thread about it.
Is it allowed to play on two separate accs using two separate devices? I don't want to gold or anything; I just want to work on pvp kills aps. I don't have pvp gear and my char will only go up in deaths, so I thought if I used a noob acc I could kill him over and over again.

Nohealth
05-26-2018, 06:53 AM
It's called dummy farming but not sure if it's bannable @.@

Screenshotz
05-26-2018, 07:09 AM
Why would you do this in the first place? And make a thread about it? What you plan to do is basically cheating, but apparently its acceptable in this community now

marsu4u
05-26-2018, 07:24 AM
Since I can't pm G xD I'll just make a thread about it.
Is it allowed to play on two separate accs using two separate devices? I don't want to gold or anything; I just want to work on pvp kills aps. I don't have pvp gear and my char will only go up in deaths, so I thought if I used a noob acc I could kill him over and over again.Your allowed to do it even tho it is looked down upon by the community & it's not bannable

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 09:09 AM
Your allowed to do it even tho it is looked down upon by the community & it's not bannable

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Marsuu!!!

Azerothraven
05-26-2018, 11:25 AM
Sts confirmed many times it’s not bannable since this is the type of reason why they took out pvp lb but they think it’s more than a bit sad.

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Sts confirmed many times it’s not bannable since this is the type of reason why they took out pvp lb but they think it’s more than a bit sad.
Yeah I remember them saying that... I’ll farm kills for the aps then stand in one of the pvp zones and let op ppl kill me. If u want kills this’ll be the time to do it (especially if u hate me anyways) XD.

Ebereasider
05-26-2018, 04:17 PM
If u want kills this’ll be the time to do it (especially if u hate me anyways) XD.

Just let us know the date and time XD

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 04:23 PM
Just let us know the date and time XD
You betcha XD ;) ... it’ll be this week sometime I first need to make an alt.

Screenshotz
05-26-2018, 05:05 PM
No shame huh

Ebereasider
05-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Here's a dev's reply from PL forum:

There is nothing wrong with having multiple accounts and having those multiple accounts interact.

The issue is when multiple people share a single account; not when one person has multiple. Account sharing can lead to item theft, account theft and some much nastier things that are just better avoided.

This is why you should never share your account information with anyone.

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 05:39 PM
No shame huh

Absolutely not! ;) there’s nothing to be ashamed about! As long as it’s not bannable I’m gonna do it.

Tippertwo
05-26-2018, 06:58 PM
Why would you do this in the first place? And make a thread about it? What you plan to do is basically cheating, but apparently its acceptable in this community now
So a few fun facts about me: I simply don’t care what people think. I try not to let it bother me, even though Ik I’d get made fun of. I’m also a very cautious person (and trusting where it’s needed!) so I’d rather make a thread asking what’s appropriate or what’s not instead of doing it rashly. Otherwise you’d hear a “I don’t understand why I got banned” thread from me, which Ik you’d all LOVE to hear. ;)

Azerothraven
05-27-2018, 12:09 AM
So a few fun facts about me: I simply don’t care what people think. I try not to let it bother me, even though Ik I’d get made fun of. I’m also a very cautious person (and trusting where it’s needed!) so I’d rather make a thread asking what’s appropriate or what’s not instead of doing it rashly. Otherwise you’d hear a “I don’t understand why I got banned” thread from me, which Ik you’d all LOVE to hear. ;)

In that case, I really don’t like your forum name. Please change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-27-2018, 05:56 AM
In that case, I really don’t like your forum name. Please change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xD
At least you’re being honest ;)

marzeg
05-27-2018, 07:07 PM
savage:emmersed:

Spheresome
05-27-2018, 07:13 PM
Absolutely not! ;) there’s nothing to be ashamed about! As long as it’s not bannable I’m gonna do it.

Respct. Willing to say out loud what most of us hide in the back of our heads and accuse others for.