PDA

View Full Version : Mantle of Humania

Absolize
05-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Hello,

I feel in a future update, or possibly a future guild event, there should be a farmable item similar to the Mantle of Humania due to the fact that most people who played back at 71 cap (including myself) was too much of a noob to capitalize on that opportunity, I feel like it could be different colors but have the same set up. (Like a blue to match the egg) Don’t know really where this will go, but personally that’s always been one of my favorite vanities that I couldn’t get, I’m sure there are very many people who agree, and with Cinco remaking the L76 Fossilized Dragon Egg, I feel like he can work his magic with the Mantle also!

Also, I want it to be rare. Not rare to where only one person in the game gets it but rare enough to where say if it was a guild event, the winners only would get rewarded, like it could be buyable from the vendor, however, if it was a buyable item from said vendor in the Guild Hall, I feel like it should be limited to one vanity per character/player. Or just a very rare drop while farming, but those are just examples. I feel like it would be cooler as a more rare item! :)

Let me know everyone’s thoughts!

Yogaa
05-26-2018, 07:00 PM
Hello,

I feel in a future update, or possibly a future guild event, there should be a farmable item similar to the Mantle of Humania due to the fact that most people who played back at 71 cap (including myself) was too much of a noob to capitalize on that opportunity, I feel like it could be different colors but have the same set up. Don’t know really where this will go, but personally that’s always been one of my favorite vanities that I couldn’t get, I’m sure there are very many people who agree, and with Cinco remaking the L76 Fossilized Dragon Egg, I feel like he can work his magic with the Mantle also! :)

I’m definitely agree with you, I would love to see old vanities becomes farmable in the future guild events. Maybe with a map that cost 10 plat to enter and with a low chance to drop the vanities is a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Hello,

I feel in a future update, or possibly a future guild event, there should be a farmable item similar to the Mantle of Humania due to the fact that most people who played back at 71 cap (including myself) was too much of a noob to capitalize on that opportunity, I feel like it could be different colors but have the same set up. Don’t know really where this will go, but personally that’s always been one of my favorite vanities that I couldn’t get, I’m sure there are very many people who agree, and with Cinco remaking the L76 Fossilized Dragon Egg, I feel like he can work his magic with the Mantle also! :)

This is a great idea maybe it can be blue to match the new blue egg. Hopfully cinco sees this

Absolize
05-26-2018, 08:56 PM
@Muzzling

Exactly what I’m going for! Blue to match the new egg drop :)

Absolize
05-26-2018, 08:59 PM
@Yogaa

I completely agree!

Waug
05-27-2018, 02:06 AM
Here's a very fun fact, If I can remember properly. ppl complained alot about mantle being ugly and it was hated so much that, devs actually brought a new item in place. Over the time being rare it got the attention the way it is now.

Absolize
05-27-2018, 02:11 AM
Here's a very fun fact, If I can remember properly. ppl complained alot about mantle being ugly and it was hated so much that, devs actually brought a new item in place. Over the time being rare it got the attention the way it is now.

Not once did I ever say that. It’s my favorite vanity hands down. I was too noob back in the day

Chill
05-27-2018, 02:11 AM
I definitely feel that mantle should be brought into guild event next event i would love to see a blue and gold mantle to match eggs it would would look amazing and give us something cool to farm for while doing event win or lose a mantle drop would be worth farming for and awesome to see matching egg

Would love to see if this was possible cause im loving the guild events and the stuff that is farmable with the events

Waug
05-27-2018, 02:17 AM
Not once did I ever say that. It’s my favorite vanity hands down. I was too noob back in the day

Not once did I ever say that u said that.

Xyzther
05-27-2018, 02:23 AM
I think it would be great to bring the mantle back, possibly 2 new mantles to match the 2 new eggs.

Absolize
05-27-2018, 02:29 AM
Not once did I ever say that u said that.

That’s the past this is now, I think the idea of recreating the vanities is a fresh new way to get that classic look. :)

SillyJuan
05-27-2018, 02:49 AM
Doesn’t sound bad for it to make a comeback as a recolored vanity for future events. Maybe a blue one to go along with the egg?

Waug
05-27-2018, 03:09 AM
That’s the past this is now, I think the idea of recreating the vanities is a fresh new way to get that classic look. :)

I stated a fun fact, why are u thinking that I'm against such things or stuff lel.

Absolize
05-27-2018, 03:25 AM
I stated a fun fact, why are u thinking that I'm against such things or stuff lel.

Guess I looked at your statement the wrong way, if you support it thank you!

3pc
05-27-2018, 08:10 AM
Idk anymore if i just want PL to be recoloring every single vanity till everyone has a set of everything. I say some things are better left rare. :) Id only go through with this idea if its kept rare i dont like what white dragon has become whereas everyone has it i dont really even wear it anymore because of that.

Congeniality
05-27-2018, 08:35 AM
I think rehashing old vanities feels gimmicky and lame to be honest. Part of the love for those vanities are the rarity of them, so by making new versions it seems as though it's taking away the accomplishment of getting the original in the first place.

Mine AGK
05-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Idk anymore if i just want PL to be recoloring every single vanity till everyone has a set of everything. I say some things are better left rare. :)

But tons of people such as you were okay with them recoloring egg?? Several people were okay with that, why not get the mantle to match the recolored eggs?

Muzzling
05-27-2018, 01:34 PM
But tons of people such as you were okay with them recoloring egg?? Several people were okay with that, why not get the mantle to match the recolored eggs?

I hope cinco makes a recolored mantle.

Absolize
05-27-2018, 03:30 PM
I think rehashing old vanities feels gimmicky and lame to be honest. Part of the love for those vanities are the rarity of them, so by making new versions it seems as though it's taking away the accomplishment of getting the original in the first place.

I respect your opinion but I feel as if these ideas would bring excitement back to the game like back when you could get mantle at 71 :)

Absolize
05-27-2018, 03:36 PM
I added some new ideas to the post guys! Check it out

Buchmeister
05-27-2018, 05:25 PM

Yeah but this is also the time when players had room to complain since PL had the development power to make whatever items before AL came along

If Cinco gave us this item today I wouldn't complain at all

Absolize
05-27-2018, 06:05 PM
Yeah but this is also the time when players had room to complain since PL had the development power to make whatever items before AL came along

If Cinco gave us this item today I wouldn't complain at all

Well said! I don’t think anyone would :)

Rushlikeagod
05-27-2018, 08:51 PM
Very good idea considering there arnt many mantles anyways

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Absolize
05-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Very good idea considering there arnt many mantles anyways

Thanks for the feedback, I agree :)

Dolloway
05-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Yes, I believe that the Mantle should be brought back and recoloured as a blue or gold vanity (perhaps both).

As the original owner of the first Mantle of Humania/'Volconut' in game, I give this idea my blessing. Only 36 players were able to receive the Mantle as a result of the developers changing the cap reward due to the community's displeasure, which I never fully understood. Some called the vanity ugly and described it as a "popping pimple" or a coconut. It has been my favorite vanity helm in the game for the last five years now.

But I think it's time we give newer players a chance to get a Mantle of their own and have that same happy feeling that I did when I first received mine.

So I propose that recoloured Mantles (blue and gold or some type of black) should be one of the rewards for an upcoming guild challenge, whether that's Guild Event III or at a later time. And if I didn't win one myself, I know I would surely try to get my hands on one in anyway possible because I absolutely love the idea of a blue mantle to go with my blue tourney shield :)

You have my full support, Absolize/Hook.

Idevour
05-28-2018, 04:13 PM
I support this idea

XghostzX
05-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Cool idea, would be fun to see :)

3pc
05-28-2018, 04:57 PM
White lightning armor and shield should really be redesigned or something to added to lel both are so dull.

Mine AGK
05-28-2018, 05:38 PM
Mantle of humania is also my favorite helm. I have planned on buying one for a while and wanted 4 items in game before i ended up leaving or stopped hoarding gold.

Mantle of humania
White tourney
BD/WD armor
Psyko

A reskin would be amazing for this item that so few had. Ill never understand why people complained about it during the 71 cap. Its amazing and goes great with BD armor and SOH.

Jensmage
05-28-2018, 08:29 PM

Really? They thought the mantle was ugly? The Blue Angel set looks like it has a mantle...lol

Absolize
05-29-2018, 04:47 AM
Yes, I believe that the Mantle should be brought back and recoloured as a blue or gold vanity (perhaps both).

As the original owner of the first Mantle of Humania/'Volconut' in game, I give this idea my blessing. Only 36 players were able to receive the Mantle as a result of the developers changing the cap reward due to the community's displeasure, which I never fully understood. Some called the vanity ugly and described it as a "popping pimple" or a coconut. It has been my favorite vanity helm in the game for the last five years now.

But I think it's time we give newer players a chance to get a Mantle of their own and have that same happy feeling that I did when I first received mine.

So I propose that recoloured Mantles (blue and gold or some type of black) should be one of the rewards for an upcoming guild challenge, whether that's Guild Event III or at a later time. And if I didn't win one myself, I know I would surely try to get my hands on one in anyway possible because I absolutely love the idea of a blue mantle to go with my blue tourney shield :)

You have my full support, Absolize/Hook.

Thank you bro! One oldie who has the item understands where I come from! :)

Absolize
05-29-2018, 09:11 PM
I support this idea

Appreciate it :)

Nipunsky
05-30-2018, 05:42 AM
+1 from me :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
05-30-2018, 06:21 AM
+1 for meeeeeee

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Buyinesb
05-30-2018, 09:20 AM
leave mantle to be a hard item to get somethings need to be appreciated

Absolize
05-30-2018, 09:48 AM

It’s a next to impossible item and even the people who own it agree with me man.

Dolloway
05-30-2018, 02:10 PM

I'm not selling, Jen isn't selling, Str has been hoarding 6 and doesn't seem to want to sell any but rather buy every single remaining mantle, Drae probably won't, Shadow probably won't, Blo probably won't.

How will anyone get a mantle if everyone refuses to sell? :eek:

Absolize
05-30-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm not selling, Jen isn't selling, Str has been hoarding 6 and doesn't seem to want to sell any but rather buy every single remaining mantle, Drae probably won't, Shadow probably won't, Blo probably won't.

Like I said, not rare, impossible

Buchmeister
05-30-2018, 07:31 PM

What if I offered a hearty handshake?

Absolize
05-30-2018, 07:38 PM
@Dolloway

No I’ll offer you a big manly hug

Absolize
06-01-2018, 06:13 AM
+1 from me :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

bglir
06-01-2018, 12:29 PM
+1 for me, Love to see mantle come back.

Jensmage
06-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Changing the mantle color like the blue egg...ehhh. Not many players want the blue egg. They have more interest in the classical Fossil Egg.

Trenton
06-02-2018, 12:35 AM
Changing the mantle color like the blue egg...ehhh. Not many players want the blue egg. They have more interest in the classical Fossil Egg.Speak for yourself lol

Absolize
06-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Changing the mantle color like the blue egg...ehhh. Not many players want the blue egg. They have more interest in the classical Fossil Egg.

Clearly a lot of people are into it.

IiRose
06-03-2018, 11:07 AM
I think there should be a blue mantle and a golden one to match both eggs too in the next guild event too!

Mine AGK
06-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Clearly a lot of people are into it.

She doesnt it want it to happen since we all know how she got her mantle.

Absolize
06-06-2018, 12:43 PM
She doesnt it want it to happen since we all know how she got her mantle.

I don’t know that 😂

Jensmage
06-06-2018, 12:50 PM
I think there should be a blue mantle and a golden one to match both eggs too in the next guild event too!

I think Golden Egg is going for 3-5m. Price has dropped because it looks like a golden nugget.

Absolize
06-07-2018, 05:39 AM
I think Golden Egg is going for 3-5m. Price has dropped because it looks like a golden nugget.

Still the point is having a matching mantle for both eggs would be a nice concept, considering they brought the look of the 76 egg back, bringing the mantle back to match doesn’t hurt :)

Muzzling
06-09-2018, 03:35 PM
No reply from cinco? Speak up. You know you want it

Absolize
06-12-2018, 09:59 AM
No reply from cinco? Speak up. You know you want it

I know right. Weird he hasn’t replied

Jensmage
06-12-2018, 01:17 PM
I know right. Weird he hasn’t replied

He hasn't replied because it is the same members from the same guild supporting the blue mantle. I am so hated. :P

Dolloway
06-12-2018, 02:19 PM
I'd like any cool vanities that Cinco can give us.

I just thought a blue mantle would be dope to go with my blue tourney shield also. There aren't a lot of good looking blue vanity helms in the game. And obviously, everyone who didn't receive a mantle in the past would finally be able to own one of their own.

But perhaps Cinco is looking to create entirely new vanities for PL 2018 and doesn't want to recolor as much as he did in the prior years. Either way, I'm excited for any and all new vanity content that will be coming this year.

Jensmage
06-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Hmm... might be better to have newly designed vanities instead of recoloring the existing vanities. Something that matches with L105 theme.

Muzzling
06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Hmm... might be better to have newly designed vanities instead of recoloring the existing vanities. Something that matches with L105 theme.

Blue mantle would match perfectly, like mad mages dragon egg, it would have blue cracks like in the nexus, it would look like the walls.

Draebatad
06-12-2018, 06:48 PM
New vanities > recolored

Jensmage
06-13-2018, 12:38 AM
Hello,

I feel in a future update, or possibly a future guild event, there should be a farmable item similar to the Mantle of Humania due to the fact that most people who played back at 71 cap (including myself) was too much of a noob to capitalize on that opportunity, I feel like it could be different colors but have the same set up. (Like a blue to match the egg) Don’t know really where this will go, but personally that’s always been one of my favorite vanities that I couldn’t get, I’m sure there are very many people who agree, and with Cinco remaking the L76 Fossilized Dragon Egg, I feel like he can work his magic with the Mantle also!

Also, I want it to be rare. Not rare to where only one person in the game gets it but rare enough to where say if it was a guild event, the winners only would get rewarded, like it could be buyable from the vendor, however, if it was a buyable item from said vendor in the Guild Hall, I feel like it should be limited to one vanity per character/player. Or just a very rare drop while farming, but those are just examples. I feel like it would be cooler as a more rare item! :)

Some players take it to serious when another person disagrees with an idea they have. If u disagree with the comment I made, take it on forum and express your ideas. Don’t go bully a player with a rhino with and a dagger set. Not sure why sts hasn’t tuned this dagger set.

Absolize
06-20-2018, 06:26 PM
I still feel as if this should really be done :P

Fwend
06-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Your brilliant idea was suggested to Cinco for his pvp guild event, as one of the rewards.

A vendor gold purchase of recoloured mantels to match the white dragon set and blue angel set, and plat to craft in order to stash and trade.

Absolize
06-20-2018, 09:33 PM
Your brilliant idea was suggested to Cinco for his pvp guild event, as one of the rewards.

A vendor gold purchase of recoloured mantels to match the white dragon set and blue angel set, and plat to craft in order to stash and trade.

Thank you so much! :)

Jensmage
06-21-2018, 02:41 AM
Blue mantle sounds like a great idea at the beginning but it is not at the end. It’s like the white dragon set. People were super excited about it at the beginning and now it’s rarely used and sold most of the time.

The new white dragon and blue angel sets look great. A lot of effort and details were spent on designing those vanities. Wear those instead. :)

I recommend you to use the blue angel helm. It looks like a blue mantle. Good thing forum permit players to submit ideas and suggestions.

3pc
06-21-2018, 08:51 AM
I am all about recolored mantles but id say we need to slow down a bit on recoloring vanitys and just wait for cinco to introduce some more new vanitys. Like blue angel some people dont like it but i find it to be very cool. Id love more creative vanitys such as that thrown in the pool for the future updates to come.

Absolize
06-21-2018, 09:28 AM
I am all about recolored mantles but id say we need to slow down a bit on recoloring vanitys and just wait for cinco to introduce some more new vanitys. Like blue angel some people dont like it but i find it to be very cool. Id love more creative vanitys such as that thrown in the pool for the future updates to come.

People have their own opinions but it’s not like I’m asking much. Only one thing was recolored, blue angel is a big difference from the 75 sets. Mostly everyone agrees with me, it’s a great idea. Everyone loves the mantle and I feel like instead of the richest people hoarding them, we get the chance.

Cinco
06-21-2018, 06:01 PM
Ah! I see. A 'Blue Mantle.'

Absolize
06-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Ah! I see. A 'Blue Mantle.'

Make it happen please :)

Jensmage
06-21-2018, 06:52 PM

3pc sounds about right on this. We would like to see new additional vanities that matches l105 theme Mad Mage. Maybe a new pet that will help people level at “A Bow In The Blue”. Crafting and buying pets do help with the game :p

If leveling was much easier, players will level all their classes. When a player level all their classes, they will require sets. With sets, they require enchanting. :p

Kind of tired asking players Maxx Run 2/5 the entire day. A pet with more stats to permit players to solo.

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 02:09 PM

3pc sounds about right on this. We would like to see new additional vanities that matches l105 theme Mad Mage. Maybe a new pet that will help people level at “A Bow In The Blue”. Crafting and buying pets do help with the game :p

If leveling was much easier, players will level all their classes. When a player level all their classes, they will require sets. With sets, they require enchanting. :p

Kind of tired asking players Maxx Run 2/5 the entire day. A pet with more stats to permit players to solo.

I agree with you both. New vanities before recoloring old ones. The recolored old vanities should be a very rare treat, far outnumbered by amazing new vanities.

As for stat pets that work in the myx maze campaign, I suggest once again that latko be used at the beast master to craft a dev or psyko pet into a dev+ or psyko+ pet with modest buffs to the stats of the newly evolved pets. So far latko is the only stat pet not used to craft and this would be a sensible way to both use latko and get a stat pet that works in the new campaign. We're pretty far along in this cap so the timing seems ripe for such a change.

Absolize
06-22-2018, 02:21 PM
Big thanks to sts for making this happen! :)