PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Cydonia - now recruiting again!

skavenger216
11-12-2011, 01:34 PM
After much time spent refining and retooling our guild, we have finally decided to open recruiting again! If interested, please head over to http://kocguild.forumotion.ca to apply! Thanks for your patience everyone!

Deathpunch
11-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Wewt!

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

javier995
11-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Happy everything is back to normal!

Princesssa7508
11-13-2011, 01:06 AM
I'm happy, and can't wait to have new friends too....:D

Cahaun
11-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Yes! Time for more recruits! :D

LelouchX
11-15-2011, 12:02 PM
So I wanted to give a little more details on KoC recruiting here. Click the link in my sig to go to our forum. We are looking for dedicated and mature players. We expect everyone to respect their fellow knights, and we won't tolerate anyone breaking the guild rules. We have a plenty of members that are strictly SL gamers (including yours truly) so you will be able to find us playing whether there is an update in PL or not. We are striving to recruit quality individuals and not accepting every moe larry and curly who applies (but we do like a sense of humor). So if you are looking to be part of a tight-knit group, feel free to PM me here or in game, or look for any other knight to find an officer for you.

Lowlyspy
11-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Very cool, i'll hop in game later today to get my invite ;)

Deathpunch
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM
We've been looking for you, lowly!

Growwle
11-22-2011, 09:57 AM
I will join again if you want, tired of signing up on websites, too many passwords to remember. Will send you an ingame message.

Deadbeathc
11-22-2011, 12:10 PM
I will join again if you want, tired of signing up on websites, too many passwords to remember. Will send you an ingame message.

I'm sorry to say, but I do believe KoC is done with Growwle.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42810-Knights-of-Cydonia-is-dead

Unless some have changed their mind and opened the doors to let people back in.

Kahlua
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Wait is this the same thing as infinite union or whatever it was called? Just want to get everything straight lol :p

LelouchX
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Wait is this the same thing as infinite union or whatever it was called? Just want to get everything straight lol :p
A group from KoC started IU. We are not the same thing, but many KoC members have followed us to IU because they believe in our leadership and the ideals we stand for. IU was a spur of the moment alternative to being guildless. My co-founders/GMs are dear friends, and we realized we couldn't stand not to be in a guild together. You can check our thread and i'd be happy to answer any questions you have, but i'm not sure this thread is the appropriate place.

Kahlua
11-22-2011, 12:56 PM
nonon I meant is IU done now? Like are you guys all back in one guild again? I'm happily in Sparkling Pwnies; just trying to get my facts straight :)

Deathpunch
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM
For all intents and purposes, KoC is no more. IU is, IMO, sort of a rebirth of KoC more than anything else. A fair amount of IU is made up of former Knights, there just has been some minor changes.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D