PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Para gem?

macgreaze
05-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Hello. I have returned to Arcor after a break. I think the last event I played was a Halloween event where you got blinky and a gem called paraceleus. At the time I was saving up for a mythic weapon but never could afford it so this gem is currently still in my stash. My question is, what is the best item I should put this into? I am a lvl 61 warrior who is getting used to all the changes. Farming locks seems pointless now as they sell for only 2k. I have 100 gl so my main source of money is farming graveyard as I've not unlocked the mausoleum. What should I save up for to put the gem in. Also can someone tell me what happened to the price of locks. Why are they so low now?

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze

macgreaze
05-27-2018, 05:09 PM
After checking my stash my para is not there. You can't sell or trade it so has arcane legends taken it from people that didn't use it or turn it into gems

im jeff
05-27-2018, 05:14 PM
So buy an arcane artifact for 9mil-10mil and put the para on it and sell for 25mil or so

Spheresome
05-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Hello. I have returned to Arcor after a break. I think the last event I played was a Halloween event where you got blinky and a gem called paraceleus. At the time I was saving up for a mythic weapon but never could afford it so this gem is currently still in my stash. My question is, what is the best item I should put this into? I am a lvl 61 warrior who is getting used to all the changes. Farming locks seems pointless now as they sell for only 2k. I have 100 gl so my main source of money is farming graveyard as I've not unlocked the mausoleum. What should I save up for to put the gem in. Also can someone tell me what happened to the price of locks. Why are they so low now?

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze

If you really want to make profit, save it forever, this might be the last para stone left in the game.

macgreaze
05-27-2018, 06:16 PM
It's no longer in my stash. I was keeping this and now it's vanished. I did not break it down into
gems and I have never had enough gold to put it into a weapon. I hope someone who works on this game can tell me why they took unused para gems away

macgreaze
05-27-2018, 06:19 PM
It was deffo there 2 weeks ago. And it's impossible to swap or sell. So where did it go?

PostNoob
05-27-2018, 08:18 PM
So locks are so cheap because of a few reasons:

Gold Loot is the thing right now, the drop rates are so low(opinion!) In locks its just better to save plat for event locks and the such. Loot in the locks is just outdated. StG said a while back(almost certain) that they would (weekly basis?) Rotate arcane or heroic eggs in the twilight locks(one or the other), but here we are :).

You did choose the right time to come back though , events have been great, quality of life has increased and there are soo many things you can do.

About your Para, too bad you didn't screen shot it just for proof to send to sts support, either way send support a ticket with as much (cohesive and relevant) info about your situation. Like stated, that could have been the only para left, and be worth ALOT. I would save it, untill you can find some well informed vets as to the proper use of this gem as i don't really PvP. The price WILL NOT depreciate unless sts released Para 2.0 which they won't.

So, don't worry about locks atm, farm some gold and get that question on your para to sts support right away! Good luck and welcome back! :)

Majin
05-28-2018, 02:43 AM
Post email to devs for missing para.. i think they will give it back(if deleted)

Save gold or earn huge trust , buy a arcane artifact , put para in it and sell it for 50m+ price of artifact i.e. 50m for para.. dont use it on any thing else.. para cant be gemmed to any gear 46+.
So arcane artifacts are best use and value for para

And keep it safe, maybe lord voldemort will try to get it to revive himself. :P

(Dont share ur account, people will try to scam. U probably have "The Most Valuable Item" of Arcane Legends)

Nohealth
05-28-2018, 02:54 AM
Post email to devs for missing para.. i think they will give it back(if deleted)

Save gold or earn huge trust , buy a arcane artifact , put para in it and sell it for 50m+ price of artifact i.e. 50m for para.. dont use it on any thing else.. para cant be gemmed to any gear 46+.
So arcane artifacts are best use and value for para

And keep it safe, maybe lord voldemort will try to get it to revive himself. [emoji14]

(Dont share ur account, people will try to scam. U probably have "The Most Valuable Item" of Arcane Legends)

Para gem isn't worth 50m lol
And it's definitely not most valuable item in AL
Artifacts with para gems are selling for 25m something around it.

Xxkayakxx
05-28-2018, 03:54 AM
People will pay big money just for aura.....
Hope you will get it back

arcanefid
05-28-2018, 04:43 AM
I think Artifact now is the best option. But the price of Para is not as high as you would expect, it's just around 8-10M maybe.

I bought a Paladin Artifact with Para gem for around 23M, but I heard later some were sold for up to 28M, so it's around there probably, the awakeninhs are important too.

Anyway, good luck with recovering it if it really disappeared as you're saying.

macgreaze
05-30-2018, 05:19 PM
Update: I got an email saying the para gem had been returned but when I check my stash it's not there. However there is now a standard gem of each normal type. My guess is that there is a glitch that is liquidisING unused para gems. I am hoping they will fix this ASAP.

Anehazaz
05-31-2018, 07:49 AM
Did you inadvertently craft it?

Azerothraven
05-31-2018, 10:40 AM

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze

The economy is no longer driven by lock opening ever since they removed km3 and people stopped opening locked since the items weren’t worth much and there were better ways to spend platnum which guarantees gold.

You need to find someone with Avarice belt who pvp at level 10. They will be willing to pay a lot for it. No others items are worth it atm so keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
05-31-2018, 03:06 PM
The economy is no longer driven by lock opening ever since they removed km3 and people stopped opening locked since the items weren’t worth much and there were better ways to spend platnum which guarantees gold.

You need to find someone with Avarice belt who pvp at level 10. They will be willing to pay a lot for it. No others items are worth it atm so keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU can craft para gems on those lvl 30 arc artis aswell.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Azerothraven
05-31-2018, 04:02 PM
U can craft para gems on those lvl 30 arc artis aswell.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

They devalued so much I wouldn’t bother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macgreaze
06-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Did you inadvertently craft it?

No. It was always just in my stash then disappeared. When I sent the email I was told it had been given back but all I've received is a standard gem of each type. This leads me to believe it's a glitch. I've not had a response yet so maybe if a developer reads this they can look into it and tell me why it disappeared and when I can expect it back.

pooball-AL
06-01-2018, 10:50 AM
:)
People will pay big money just for aura.....
Hope you will get it back

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

macgreaze
06-04-2018, 05:08 PM
I've sent 2 emails now and got no response. You have said you will return the para but gave me a standard gem of each type instead. I did not keep that para in my stash for 3 years to have it turned into garbage stones. Fix this immediately and give me my para back

macgreaze
06-04-2018, 05:43 PM
They have obviously tried to get rid of paras now however this is not fair. You didn't put a "use by" date on the gem. If you had told me I needed to use it or lose it I would have put it into an item. Taking it away without notification is wrong. Give it back.

Azerothraven
06-04-2018, 05:49 PM
They have obviously tried to get rid of paras now however this is not fair. You didn't put a "use by" date on the gem. If you had told me I needed to use it or lose it I would have put it into an item. Taking it away without notification is wrong. Give it back.

I agree but not sure if they are able to grant items back like that.

PostNoob
06-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Pretty sure theres no information in any thread about para gems being touched. I wouldn't email any more as you probably got pushed back in the queue.

Maybe try to private messege Justg ? Also, wasnt the option to craft paras into regular jewels for a lot higher grade of each? Not standard, that's pretty bad compensation -_-.

#LetHisParaLive

intruders
06-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Just checked my stash and found my para gem still sits there.

So it is not para gem removal from all accounts but rather some glitch on OP specific account.

I wonder how many of these gems are still in game.

Nohealth
06-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Just checked my stash and found my para gem still sits there.

So it is not para gem removal from all accounts but rather some glitch on OP specific account.

I wonder how many of these gems are still in game.They wouldn't remove para gems from players as they are useful only until certain level and I assume it's going to be totally useless in endgame next expansion so sell it until you can. If all inactive players that holds them came back, there would be bunch of them.

macgreaze
06-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Ever since I noticed my para missing I can't stop crying. The tears I've shed could fill a small lake. I cant eat, I can't sleep and I feel sick constantly. That gem was my retirement plan. Now I am destined to farm forever right into old age. My fingers are already a mess. What have I got to look forward to now? Getting called a nab by everyone in 30 years time because my arthritic fingers can't keep up with them all in the Mausoleum.

Chad said my item had been returned but it wasn't. I have to stop typing as the tears have started again and my head hurts. I just want it back.

Azerothraven
06-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Ever since I noticed my para missing I can't stop crying. The tears I've shed could fill a small lake. I cant eat, I can't sleep and I feel sick constantly. That gem was my retirement plan. Now I am destined to farm forever right into old age. My fingers are already a mess. What have I got to look forward to now? Getting called a nab by everyone in 30 years time because my arthritic fingers can't keep up with them all in the Mausoleum.

Chad said my item had been returned but it wasn't. I have to stop typing as the tears have started again and my head hurts. I just want it back.

Have you checked your stash?

Nohealth
06-06-2018, 09:28 AM

Chad said my item had been returned but it wasn't. I have to stop typing as the tears have started again and my head hurts. I just want it back.I think you shouldn't play MMOPRG games.

macgreaze
06-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Ok. I am ready to discuss this topic again. So I have ruled it down to 3 things that I think could have happened and how likely each is.

1) Someone hacked my account...somehow discovered my email and password. Ran the risk of transferring their item and putting the para gem on it in the hopes I didn't notice before transferring it to themselves for free.

- Not very likely. Also this would be the easiest to discover I am guessing. Also why only take that and not my gold, vanity etc.

2) I have accidently liquidated into gems myself.

-impossible. I have had that gem since 2014 also apparently liquidating it gave you really high quality jewels. I would have noticed this since a quick check of my account history would show fortified is the highest gem I've ever owned so I would have noticed if superior or whatever they're called suddenly appeared.

3) There is a problem on Sts end.

- pretty likely. When I originally emailed I got a response from Chad saying my item had been returned. So he clearly recognised it had went missing. However it's still not back - again check my account history, I have never crafted nor sold an item with the gem in it. Someone on here said they still have an unused para in their stash. Can you please post a screenshot to back this up. Also can someone please expedite this complaint. It's an emergency.

intruders
06-07-2018, 03:28 AM
Someone on here said they still have an unused para in their stash. Can you please post a screenshot to back this up.

Here you go.

macgreaze
06-10-2018, 09:11 AM
I have gave you plenty time to respond and let me know what happened to my para gem. You have left me no choice but to now seek legal advice. I have spent money on this game and have been playing for years. I'm sad it has come to this. Expect a letter from my solicitor.

PostNoob
06-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Read ToS, you own nothing that has to do with this game.

macgreaze
06-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Hmm well I guess its for the courts to now decide

Suentous PO
06-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Hmm well I guess its for the courts to now decide

Post is completely correct

macgreaze
06-10-2018, 01:47 PM
How hard is it to respond and explain what happened? I first contacted support when I noticed it had disappeared. I was worried that my account had been compromised and someone had stolen it. I then received an email from "chad" saying my item had been returned but it wasnt. At this point all i want is an explanation. One day it was there, the next it wasn't. So what happened?

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Why has lojack and other devs commented on my other threads but not this one? Surely you must know what happened?

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 04:57 PM
It was in my stash: vanished : I emailed : got told by Chad it was returned: checked and it wasn't :

Now I am being ignored. I don't actually care if you deleted it deliberately because they weren't supposed to be stashed. I just want an explanation. Someone else posted that their para is still fine but I suspect that might be a shill account as surely they would have sold it by now. Just tell me what happened to it?

Oursizes
06-22-2018, 06:14 PM
It was in my stash: vanished : I emailed : got told by Chad it was returned: checked and it wasn't :

Now I am being ignored. I don't actually care if you deleted it deliberately because they weren't supposed to be stashed. I just want an explanation. Someone else posted that their para is still fine but I suspect that might be a shill account as surely they would have sold it by now. Just tell me what happened to it?

Lol. At the end of the day you can’t sue STS by the way. You’ll be lucky if any lawyer even listens to your story. STS owns all content within the game and can modify it if they choose to do so, even for specific players. At the end of the day, they’re not going to decide “okay this macgreaze player came back let’s go keyboard warrior mode and destroy his para gem”. They honestly don’t care if you have a para gem or not. You are the only person who could’ve done anything with it and I think you are pulling a stunt for sympathy, based on your inequality thread created. I came back after being inactive for a long time and my items were the same way as I left the game. So you probably deleted it or something, or gave away your account info to someone. Or maybe they took that 40% gold value tax from your account, lol. If you’re crying over pixels you probably shouldn’t be playing video games to begin with, just a suggestion.

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 06:37 PM
Obviously I am not going to sue. All I want to know is what happened to the gem? I don't know if posting emails is allowed here which is why I have refrained from doing so. When I first contacted sts about it a guy called "chad" responded quick and told me my item had been returned. What was added was a standard gem of each type.

I can't even remember what you got for liquidising the para gem but someone said it was an exquisite of each type or something. Now since I only craft gems to fortified before selling I would notice if I had accidently turned it into normal gems of a high quality.

Why would I lie about this? Surely sts can check every players transactions. I earned the para gem in 2014 and never added it to an item as I was saving for something good to put it in.

Devs have replied to my other threads but are avoiding this one like the plague. All I want to know is what happened to the gem?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Spheresome
06-22-2018, 09:53 PM
Obviously I am not going to sue. All I want to know is what happened to the gem? I don't know if posting emails is allowed here which is why I have refrained from doing so. When I first contacted sts about it a guy called "chad" responded quick and told me my item had been returned. What was added was a standard gem of each type.

I can't even remember what you got for liquidising the para gem but someone said it was an exquisite of each type or something. Now since I only craft gems to fortified before selling I would notice if I had accidently turned it into normal gems of a high quality.

Why would I lie about this? Surely sts can check every players transactions. I earned the para gem in 2014 and never added it to an item as I was saving for something good to put it in.

Devs have replied to my other threads but are avoiding this one like the plague. All I want to know is what happened to the gem?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Honestly, after seeing all of the other threads you have made, im starting to question whether you ever really had a para gem in the first place.