PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a FIFA WORLD CUP EVENT

Tenguila
05-27-2018, 07:57 PM
I think it will be pretty cool to have an event in honor of FIFA world cup this June. I have always dreamt of having a football jersey vanity shirt. Football is one of the biggest and most popular sport played everywhere in the world. And FIFA creates a space by bringing different countries in the world together, just like AL[emoji6]. FIFA happens only once in four years, so it will be worth having an event, even if it is only for a week. What do u guys think?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

pooball-AL
05-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Ew -1

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
05-27-2018, 08:37 PM
Well sts is a company based in Texas, USA so the football you speak of would be american football and the Superbowl if anything(opinion!). If you knew the way some Texans took American football.. Lol.

There's just no business model for that idea and sts is a business.

Joebembo
05-27-2018, 08:55 PM
Football! ❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marzeg
05-27-2018, 09:04 PM
Ew -1

no remorse lmaooo u savage

Tenguila
05-27-2018, 09:49 PM
Well sts is a company based in Texas, USA so the football you speak of would be american football and the Superbowl if anything(opinion!). If you knew the way some Texans took American football.. Lol.

There's just no business model for that idea and sts is a business.Well, then, if thats the case, sts and the people in general should know that I'm talking about FIFA and the actual football, football as understood by the whole world, and not just in the Texas or the US understanding of the word - football. Coz there's more to this world than just Texas or USA[emoji16][emoji16]

JerelSG
05-27-2018, 10:37 PM
Im just gonna imagine this thread didnt happen

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
05-27-2018, 10:43 PM
STS will be too busy with the swamp expansion to do an event like this but a forth of July event with a fire golem vanity would be so awesome.

Tippertwo
05-27-2018, 10:46 PM
....... tbh I don’t think this a good idea. And how would u even implement this as an event? Have teams set up to kick balls into each other’s goals? Or have giant soccer balls trying to kill you? -1 lol

Tenguila
05-27-2018, 11:31 PM
....... tbh I don’t think this a good idea. And how would u even implement this as an event? Have teams set up to kick balls into each other’s goals? Or have giant soccer balls trying to kill you? -1 lolThey'll figure something out, they're the developers. We don't actually cut cakes on AL birthday, do we? Or sing "happy birthday". Or say mother's day or father's day, we don't go around killing giant mother or father. I'm just saying that it wud be nice to have a football jersey vanity shirt. Like the "I love mom" banner and national flag banner and so on.

badgirlchlo
05-28-2018, 01:05 AM
it's just called soccer in america, we still have it

Nohealth
05-28-2018, 01:53 AM
They'll figure something out, they're the developers. We don't actually cut cakes on AL birthday, do we? Or sing "happy birthday". Or say mother's day or father's day, we don't go around killing giant mother or father. I'm just saying that it wud be nice to have a football jersey vanity shirt. Like the "I love mom" banner and national flag banner and so on.

If you suggest event, at least try to suggest the basics aka how it will work, prizes etc. They are developers but it doesn't mean that they don't spend a lot of time overthinking all ideas for the event. It also takes time and effort to do so. Besides I would rather if STS focus on the "Best. Expansion. Eva." than some last minute event right now.

P.S
I'm big Football/Soccer Fan.

PostNoob
05-28-2018, 03:23 AM
Well, then, if thats the case, sts and the people in general should know that I'm talking about FIFA and the actual football, football as understood by the whole world, and not just in the Texas or the US understanding of the word - football. Coz there's more to this world than just Texas or USA[emoji16][emoji16]

I was shedding some light on a different culture as i easily could tell what you meant(you said fifa lol). I used to love playing "football" when i was younger but it wasn't physical enough for me in the latter, I still catch some on t.v, its not like i dislike it. I wasn't and am not trying to be mean to you or upset you but this topic would be comparable to Christmas.

Not everyone celebrates it, but they devs create it because it was part of their culture(this is hearsay and speculation,my own!) And helped them keep their business going. Now it just so happens a lot of people do celebrate it and luckily for us, they made an event for it.

So i guess what i mean is: if it was a part of our culture or stg's more so, a FiFa inspired jersey would be more relevant

Its got to smell good, look good, and eat good to sell and stg is a business. It looks good, but don't smell good or eat good.

Hard to catch tone from text but imagine this in a calm, mild James earl Jones voice as that's how i sounds most days :).

Is take the jersey vanity tho! Make them numbered 1-99 and after a week take them away and we can find the rarest number ;).

Xxkayakxx
05-28-2018, 04:07 AM
Green grog and couch are ready for the event. :)

BRYBE
05-28-2018, 06:16 AM
The football thingy doesnt suit AL medival theme

Alwarez
05-28-2018, 07:35 AM
The football thingy doesnt suit AL medival theme

So does futuristic marvel stuff, but...

PatD
05-28-2018, 07:47 AM
+100! no need event, just a special sale for jersey! and when u buy it, it come with special emote that make u do a little footbal/soccer trick!! :)

Xxkayakxx
05-28-2018, 08:42 AM
CTF could be a starting point.....could resemble a soccer game

Spheresome
05-28-2018, 08:49 AM
I think it will be pretty cool to have an event in honor of FIFA world cup this June. I have always dreamt of having a football jersey vanity shirt. Football is one of the biggest and most popular sport played everywhere in the world. And FIFA creates a space by bringing different countries in the world together, just like AL[emoji6]. FIFA happens only once in four years, so it will be worth having an event, even if it is only for a week. What do u guys think?

You gotta include all the sports then bro, and thats near impossible

Joebembo
05-28-2018, 09:04 AM
+100! no need event, just a special sale for jersey! and when u buy it, it come with special emote that make u do a little footbal/soccer trick!! :)

Now this is an idea! +1000!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dtrigueros
05-28-2018, 12:30 PM
Yeahhhhhhh no -1

PatD
05-28-2018, 01:55 PM
:)

Spheresome
05-28-2018, 02:12 PM

That's scary o_O

Oakmaiden
05-28-2018, 02:54 PM
I’m not too hip about rl culture in the world of Arlor, kinda riuns the ambiance. An imaginary world should have imaginary items.

BRYBE
05-28-2018, 05:00 PM
I’m not too hip about rl culture in the world of Arlor, kinda riuns the ambiance. An imaginary world should have imaginary items.

Itll be more great if sts releasing new things that really in their head sadly theyre doing business :(

swoutttt
05-29-2018, 04:46 AM
I vote +1 for a Zlatan Imbrahimovic pet.. im sure this one will take out all mobs

PatD
05-29-2018, 07:49 AM
I vote +1 for a Zlatan Imbrahimovic pet.. im sure this one will take out all mobs

lol the AA gonna be a slap!!!

Lojack
05-29-2018, 11:03 AM
lol the AA gonna be a slap!!!

No, it would be "Ego Blast"

PatD
05-29-2018, 12:00 PM
No, it would be "Ego Blast"

"Ego Blast Slap" loll

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/05/21/zlatan-ibrahimovic-la-galaxy-montreal-impact-red-card-michael-petrasso-slap

badgirlchlo
05-29-2018, 01:43 PM
I'll be supporting the Paradise Pier Pelicans

QuaseT
07-28-2020, 05:51 PM
I wonder if this event will be held this year?Usually I say devs gave no info about it but for this one I'm pretty sure its a no. 2y old thread, no worldcup this year...

M1ndControl
05-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Oh man, why I haven't seen that before :DDD. It is just hilarious, just take a look at those screenshots :DDD. I have to say that it is actually a very great idea to get some football shirts in game, however we have to do something, so it would actually look better as the original photos that we are having above, are really... scary, and hilarious at the same time :D. I am actually a great football fan, so it would be something that I would like to use. I am actually watching a hell a lot of football matches, and the ones that I am not able to watch, I am looking for the live soccer scores (https://55goal.com), as I really want to know everything related to football.

Oakmaiden
05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Crocodile
05-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Why not badminton, golf, tennis, rugby etc.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skolking
05-04-2021, 02:38 AM

There's just no business model for that idea and sts is a business.

but normal football is the most popular and they do things like Chinese New year which isn't American. it's no like the states suck at actual football

Enyex.BAWX
05-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Ew -1

yeah, just ew. -1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
05-31-2021, 04:39 PM

This is the world of arlor and not real world. This is a game and should not be influenced by the real life.

Stephencobear
05-31-2021, 06:17 PM
Nah, this is ‘Murcia
We don’t do soccer, bicycle commute, drink tea, or the metric system.
Next....

TheMadElf
05-31-2021, 09:44 PM
Idk about soccer event but I do think we should have a jersey event of all kinds of sports

merlintrue
06-01-2021, 12:20 AM
I mean i dont know Soccer much but seems cool for fans of that sport i know its huge in europe n north africa, but theirs only one football and thats with helmets and shoulder pads and pure testerone ahh good ol high school days

#PHILADELPHIA EAGLES HERE!
BLEED GREEN

PeterB
06-03-2021, 12:13 PM
But a floating alien, an arcanite fairy, and a fat Cupid do?….yikes bro

Honoring the most popular sport in the world would be awesome.
+1

BaronB
06-03-2021, 01:12 PM

im glad this thread was dug up just to be able to witness this post LMAO!!!

1 <3

heartsense
06-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Not everyone love football and it doesn't suit al style or just not my style. But everyone have their opinion

Redjellydonut
06-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Download fifa if soccer is what u are looking for [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weeasascau
06-15-2021, 10:20 AM
I love FIFA world cup soccer I watch it everytime it comes!!

krishckkr
06-21-2021, 12:04 PM
+rep idk how but definately

intizamfamily666
06-23-2021, 02:30 AM
Upupuououojdjdjjdjdjdjd