PDA

View Full Version : Can someone plz explain what just happened?

Tippertwo
05-27-2018, 10:08 PM
So Yesterday I transferred my lodge from mage to rogue and set it up perfectly. Today I was running through Nordr maps and I had to clear my inv. I start clearing rapidly and in the middle of it I got transported to a starter house. A STARTER HOUSE. What happened to my lodge? No idea. Oh wait ... it got transported to my inventory. ALL OF IT. All that hard work of setting it up in a certain way gone. I've noticed this happens sometimes. Sometimes I click on "track" for a quest or "go to" and it leads me to a starter house. Please fix. I'd hate to keep having it set up in a certain way to keep on having it demolished. :/

azeguasa
05-27-2018, 10:21 PM
Lol asking a dev to set ur house up

Pray u dont get banned

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
05-27-2018, 10:37 PM
This has never happened to me before but I don't track my quests I honestly miss the days when we could delete a quest we no
Longer want.sounds like a new bug but idk I never track quests :p hopefully they look into this for you.

Tippertwo
05-27-2018, 10:39 PM
I can set it up no biggie. Might take a couple if hours but I don’t throw random crap all throughout my house and pray it looks good.
The problem is will my house get reset again? I run into this issue every other day. At first I didn’t care bc I had a starter house anyways. But now that I did a transfer it keeps switching me over to the starter house after I had JUST SET IT UP.
Also @azeguasa why would u get banned for that?:p

Snowman Is here
05-28-2018, 08:27 PM
I can tell you exactly what happened lol, you opened the starter house deed by mistake.
Happened to me before with a full tavern worth of furniture.

However the teleporting to houses part sounds like a bug.

azeguasa
05-29-2018, 03:53 AM
I can set it up no biggie. Might take a couple if hours but I don’t throw random crap all throughout my house and pray it looks good.
The problem is will my house get reset again? I run into this issue every other day. At first I didn’t care bc I had a starter house anyways. But now that I did a transfer it keeps switching me over to the starter house after I had JUST SET IT UP.
Also @azeguasa why would u get banned for that?:pCoz devs dont like being ordered to do stuffs for u

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Hmm ... but I still get transported to the starter house thru my quests. And I wasn’t opening stuff I was selling them lol.