PDA

View Full Version : Vendor prizes

jackelpl1035
05-28-2018, 03:12 AM
Lmao its unfair dude rlly unfair, why the top1 guild that won in event could have their own vanities and another top 2 and top 3 guild just farming gold. Atleast lets us farm the vanities or something else.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

jackelpl1035
05-28-2018, 03:28 AM
Atleast let us drop some vanity or increase the gold drop rate. Like 40-50k gold per run.

Yogaa
05-28-2018, 04:49 AM
Lmao its unfair dude rlly unfair, why the top1 guild that won in event could have their own vanities and another top 2 and top 3 guild just farming gold. Atleast lets us farm the vanities or something else.

The guild that won the event deserve the vendor after what they’ve done. They spent their time playing to reach highest guild points. I think it’s fair enough when we see how much effort they put to win this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
05-28-2018, 05:14 AM
The guild that won the event deserve the vendor after what they’ve done. They spent their time playing to reach highest guild points. I think it’s fair enough when we see how much effort they put to win this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They put that effort in only to control the market on the items entering the game and proved their greed. %100 of those players joined PC last guild event to get white drag and talked on forums about how awesome it was for the community to come together. They turned around and shut everyone out and showed their true colors, then want to come back and say "i think 2nd and 3rd place should have the gold tier gold farming access." More then likely only to make profit off of others that wanted that gear. 20 people control the market on these items.

3pc
05-28-2018, 08:51 AM
Not even 20 people control the market its 500 plat to craft white drag shield 1100 plat to craft blue angel and most of those 25 people wont be paying that. The sets will be very limited but i sort of like exclusivity just wish we got same gold farming maps.

Rushlikeagod
05-28-2018, 09:14 AM
They won fair and square, they put in some serious effort to beat such big guilds. And besides last event it was winner takes all. Atleast 2nd and 3rd gets something this time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Xyzther
05-28-2018, 09:21 AM
They put that effort in only to control the market on the items entering the game and proved their greed. %100 of those players joined PC last guild event to get white drag and talked on forums about how awesome it was for the community to come together. They turned around and shut everyone out and showed their true colors, then want to come back and say "i think 2nd and 3rd place should have the gold tier gold farming access." More then likely only to make profit off of others that wanted that gear. 20 people control the market on these items.

Thought you’d need some of these

Cinco
05-28-2018, 09:27 AM
Exclusive prizes make the Event compelling.