View Full Version : Dear STS, I can only awaken once !

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-28-2018, 08:06 AM
Dear STS,

I have awaken gems and I can only awaken items once, when I reawaken to improve my stats it says I do not have gems and takes me to the store to buy more ? Am I doing something wrong ? Or bug ?

I haz two awaken gems as you can see.....

When I want to reawaken it says I have zero....

This is a very annoying situation. Once I awaken an item, I can't reawaken it, instead takes me to the store and tells me to buy, and if I do buy, it still says I have zero.

But when I have new gear it tells me I have two gems...

Kairihearts
05-28-2018, 08:08 AM
Simple the 5k exlixir gems was remove from store STS said they will be back soon just patience :)

Kairihearts
05-28-2018, 08:10 AM
This gem you bought is a one time only use.

Susanne
05-28-2018, 08:16 AM
You can reawaken your item but the first awakening gem is different from the others because it can only be used once. Go to the auction and buy an epic or legendary awakening gem or...craft an awakening yourself with incense essences. Good luck, hope you get good awakenings. ☺️

Susanne
05-28-2018, 08:19 AM
P.S. You can use the first time awakening gems you have on other items.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-28-2018, 08:20 AM
This gem you bought is a one time only use.

Ok one is elixir and the other is a gem ! Too confusing, why not just make it simple for us noobs.

Kairihearts
05-28-2018, 08:22 AM
It is simple :) that's why the fourms are here to help noobs! :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-28-2018, 08:22 AM
You can reawaken your item but the first awakening gem is different from the others because it can only be used once. Go to the auction and buy an epic or legendary awakening gem or...craft an awakening yourself with incense essences. Good luck, hope you get good awakenings. ☺️

Thank you, it kept on taking me to the store, so I thought I had to buy elixir, didn't realise there was a gem to buy so I can reawaken items.

Susanne
05-28-2018, 11:31 AM
Thank you, it kept on taking me to the store, so I thought I had to buy elixir, didn't realise there was a gem to buy so I can reawaken items.

You're welcome. I made the same mistake when I first started awakening. It is a bit confusing when it takes you to the store. Just a shame you bought unnecessary potions. Hope you got good awakenings.🙂 It's a bit hit and miss though.

Oakmaiden
05-28-2018, 02:59 PM
First one is an Elixer , after that it uses Gems , 2 different words , 2 different items . Heck their icons are even different.