- venim: removes buff zone

Is this too overpowered?

I think this idea is a little better

Have two separate pets:
1) which has arcane ability to negate all opponent pet buffs and shields
- nekro, sns healing pools, ellie healing pool
2) negate all damage dealing buffs and curses against you from pets
- korruption, venim, sns damage pools, munch mouth

up until now we have never really ever had a defensive pet against other pets really except for nekro which made it effectively the strongest pet in the game. This is just a little idea to counter the little too OP pet

Nohealth
05-28-2018, 01:32 PM
There is pet that removes all kind of pools. It's Stampy AA.
About removing shield, that's a bad idea. We don't want "all-time best" pets become useless. Maybe an pet that decreases the effectiveness of the shield/effects itself would be better, for example decreses the duration of it or the damage cap it can absorb, lowers the chance to pull enemies inside (venim) etc.

Edit: There is few defensive/protective pets but people already forgot about them.
(Might be kind off-topic but I had to make sure about it [emoji14]

Nilbog AA: Removes debuffs and grants DoT immunity for 5 seconds.
Ironbite AA: Removes slow and stun effects from allies
Misty: Removes debuffs from allies.
Glowstick: Removes all impairing effects and grants dmg reduction.

Spheresome
05-28-2018, 02:08 PM
There is pet that removes all kind of pools. It's Stampy AA.
About removing shield, that's a bad idea. We don't want "all-time best" pets become useless. Maybe an pet that decreases the effectiveness of the shield/effects itself would be better, for example decreses the duration of it or the damage cap it can absorb, lowers the chance to pull enemies inside (venim) etc.

Edit: There is few defensive/protective pets but people already forgot about them.
(Might be kind off-topic but I had to make sure about it [emoji14]

Nilbog AA: Removes debuffs and grants DoT immunity for 5 seconds.
Ironbite AA: Removes slow and stun effects from allies
Misty: Removes debuffs from allies.
Glowstick: Removes all impairing effects and grants dmg reduction.

The thing about stampy is that it also removes from yourself. I made the mistake of buying stampy a few monthes ago and found that it removed my drag hunter staff procs as well as the sns pools my friends would spawn.

I like your idea about having a pet that decreases shield. There really needs to be a way to counter the nekro shield. The defensive pets got forgotten about cuz they cant compete on the same level as the arcane and mythic pets smh... RIP legendary pets

PostNoob
05-28-2018, 02:23 PM
How about a pet AA that does different things for different classes? Right now all you see is "general" buffs, debuffs or damage AA's.

Every class isn't the same so why no AA's that affect different classes in different ways. Very cookie cutter when it comes to arcane abilities and there effectiveness.

Many ways to do this: (I don't PvP anymore and haven't for a while so someone can help me out here). Or the reverse, buff the classes certain ways.

Confuse proc in PvP? Maybe a disorienting skill that makes movement basically uncontrollable? How about a AA to slow the speed set users, large AoE? Single target ability to disable skill use for a few seconds on players.maybe a pet that increases speed of your team, like comparable to( not as strong!) The speed sets( no way these should stack together), giving an option to get off the SS.

I literally clicked this thread and wrote this so my ideas are in the draft stage :), anyone with constructive criticism or feedback is encouraged to expand on this!

Happy farming!

badgirlchlo
05-28-2018, 02:33 PM
hmm, interesting idea but i think it would demolish in class and would become flat out overpowered

BRYBE
05-28-2018, 04:58 PM
How about a pet AA that does different things for different classes? Right now all you see is "general" buffs, debuffs or damage AA's.

Every class isn't the same so why no AA's that affect different classes in different ways. Very cookie cutter when it comes to arcane abilities and there effectiveness.

Many ways to do this: (I don't PvP anymore and haven't for a while so someone can help me out here). Or the reverse, buff the classes certain ways.

Confuse proc in PvP? Maybe a disorienting skill that makes movement basically uncontrollable? How about a AA to slow the speed set users, large AoE? Single target ability to disable skill use for a few seconds on players.maybe a pet that increases speed of your team, like comparable to( not as strong!) The speed sets( no way these should stack together), giving an option to get off the SS.

I literally clicked this thread and wrote this so my ideas are in the draft stage :), anyone with constructive criticism or feedback is encouraged to expand on this!

Happy farming!

This cost too much (i mean in real money)

Spheresome
05-28-2018, 05:12 PM

Happy farming!

I would be interested to see how this goes, although I feel like it would easily go too one sided for a particular class...