PDA

View Full Version : I need devs to read my mail.

yuyie
05-28-2018, 01:52 PM
Hello Everyone!!!:victorious:

First of all, i would like to thanks STS because make ''ARCANE LEGENDS" mobile MMORPG games always in a good ways, also getting better year to year and more creativity ideaslistic events season by season. Im born in season 2, when this games OP with ARCANE rare pet "Hammerjaws". Nowadays, we already know, so many development and different things happen to make this games always to be number one "Best Mobile MMO". Me also stuck in this games until now. :tranquillity:. i dont know why im still here.. Eventhough, a lot bad things happen to me.. (Got scammer, Banned, Lost money, waste many times, got penalti on my work, No luck open massive and so on) But, everythings will easily disappear when im online this games. WHY??? i think, everyone had theirs own reason like me. :angel:. So that, i need to play this games forever and ever! #IMCRAZYLIKEOTHERSPLAYERS#PLEASEBRINGMYHAPPINESS#L OVEMYFRIENDSFOREVER#ARCANELEGENDSLIKEBIGFAMILY#

wowdah
05-29-2018, 07:20 AM
So essentially you're banned and want unban? Maybe justg will give mercy if you send message to spacetimestudios? It's been 5 years after all.