PDA

View Full Version : Extend the Gold Farming Event

Absolize
05-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Hello,

I would like to request that the gold farming event is extended a few more days myself and my guildies are tired after all the grinding and wanna relax for a while before we get back on the hard grind. Hope you see this Cinco and understand where I’m coming from. :)

Mine AGK
05-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Hello,

I would like to request that the gold farming event is extended a few more days myself and my guildies are tired after all the grinding and wanna relax for a while before we get back on the hard grind. Hope you see this Cinco and understand where I’m coming from. :)

Would be on board with this. The economy needs a reboot after the huge gold sink that took nearly every players gold. Few have the gold that sustains them for future events and gear.

Dolloway
05-28-2018, 06:05 PM
Yes, please consider this request for not only my guild and I, but for the entire community, Cinco. It is a holiday weekend and lots have already put in a significant amount of work and would like to rest a bit before grinding for gold. Perhaps extend the event for another day or two. Thank you.

Xyzther
05-28-2018, 06:16 PM
After the two days of farming your guild specific map, maybe add one final third day to ALL of PL to get to farm the top tier map, even if they were not in one of the top 3 guilds. This could give everyone a chance to make some nice cash, and would be a huge boost to the economy.

Idevour
05-28-2018, 07:01 PM
Yes please extend the time

XghostzX
05-28-2018, 08:01 PM
I am all for this!

Jensmage
05-28-2018, 08:18 PM
+ Me too...

Draebatad
05-28-2018, 08:35 PM
The community does need more gold, fact. But, that would certainly help your guys sell (price gouge) for example, the white dragon shield which costs 500k gold for 250m as one of your members has been trying to sell for around town. Or a blue angel armor which costs 750k gold for 100m which one already sold. You guys need to tone down your prices considering you've got an essentially endless supply to vendor prize gear for two days and can craft it at your convenience over time. I know for a fact some of you have over 100 of each blue angel sets and white drag shields.

Xyzther
05-28-2018, 08:39 PM
The community does need more gold, fact.

Alright, everyone agrees. On with the gold farming!

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-28-2018, 09:00 PM
The community does need more gold, fact. But, that would certainly help your guys sell (price gouge) for example, the white dragon shield which costs 500k gold for 250m as one of your members has been trying to sell for around town. Or a blue angel armor which costs 750k gold for 100m which one already sold. You guys need to tone down your prices considering you've got an essentially endless supply to vendor prize gear for two days and can craft it at your convenience over time. I know for a fact some of you have over 100 of each blue angel sets and white drag shields.

I agree 100% with this, Event Hunters are basically scamming people out of there money. This is exactly why the economy is going down almost immediately and everyone will be broke again if there not already.

Good luck selling the rest of your stuff at your ridiculous price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
05-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Nope I disagree.

I say everyone need gold but this like event owner asking for more even though they already got alot as prize.
Cinco said that there gonna be some gold event soon, so wait for that.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-28-2018, 09:54 PM
Nope I disagree.

I say everyone need gold but this like event owner asking for more even though they already got alot as prize.
Cinco said that there gonna be some gold event soon, so wait for that.

Of course you disagree your one of the winners whose trying to get the most out of people.

Idevour
05-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Of course you disagree your one of the winners whose trying to get the most out of people.

Why are you coming at my boy waug? He isnt even in the guild lol

Waug
05-28-2018, 10:13 PM

I disagree with the thread /original post, my post came after ur post doesn't mean I disagree whatever u posted, nope not, I didn't read whatever u said.

Jensmage
05-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Please extend the gold event to allow players to earn additional gold. Most of the players that have been scoring points are exhausted after the results were out. Also, today is a Tuesday and some players have to work.

Muzzling
05-29-2018, 12:05 PM
+1 i agree we should extend gold farming event.

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 12:22 PM
To those against extending the gold event for said reasons — I am not an avid farmer (really, an hour of farming is a lot for this guy) and even I am exhausted of running the gold map from the weekend. I can only imagine how others in EH would feel haha

xzLegendszx
05-29-2018, 02:54 PM
Please extend it Cinco for one day pleaaasseee.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

3pc
05-29-2018, 03:06 PM
I feel 1-2 days if extended can REALLY help PL economy get back on its feet and return prices of items to where it SHOULD be. Please consider cinco thanks!

tox
05-29-2018, 03:08 PM
Event schedule was posted in advance. The potential for burnout should have been factored into grinding strategy. Maybe next time scale back a little and conserve energy for the reward portion of the event. The leaderboard was updated regularly (every 30 min) so it was easy to keep tabs on competition. There will be other events and hopefully with gold farming rewards in the future. :saturn:

Congeniality
05-29-2018, 03:08 PM
To those against extending the gold event for said reasons — I am not an avid farmer (really, an hour of farming is a lot for this guy) and even I am exhausted of running the gold map from the weekend. I can only imagine how others in EH would feel haha

Oh poor EH, what ever will they do!?!?

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Oh poor EH, what ever will they do!?!?

Ha ha yeah yeah ... ;)

Kingzila
05-29-2018, 05:29 PM
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if this great FREE gold event had a longer timer as well, though I feel it should be accompanied by a new event where everyone's participation matters & it feels better earned, not combined with the event where people are angry about not winning due to unfair event rules.

Onebigsmurfmello
05-29-2018, 05:43 PM
Don’t extend the gold event. In 2 days most of the people have farmed 5m+ some even more. This has made the market go back to getting back to normal. Another day or two would cause unnecessary inflation of the market.

Idevour
05-29-2018, 05:52 PM
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if this great FREE gold event had a longer timer as well, though I feel it should be accompanied by a new event where everyone's participation matters & it feels better earned, not combined with the event where people are angry about not winning due to unfair event rules.

Please explain how the event was unfair...event hunters had 24 members while reborn, pc, and infinitum merged to try and beat us. Those were the top 3 guilds on leaderboards? Again how was it unfair?

Either way thanks for realizing the community would love for this event to be extended

plpr
05-29-2018, 06:00 PM
Please explain how the event was unfair...event hunters had 24 members while reborn, pc, and infinitum merged to try and beat us. Those were the top 3 guilds on leaderboards? Again how was it unfair?

Either way thanks for realizing the community would love for this event to be extended
A nice extension so people can farm more gold and event hunters can price gouge them even more. A blind fool could figure out your motivation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3pc
05-29-2018, 06:12 PM

Austin getting heated lelelel. No reply from @Cinco yet rip..

Idevour
05-29-2018, 06:53 PM
A nice extension so people can farm more gold and event hunters can price gouge them even more. A blind fool could figure out your motivation

I am not going to sell a single vanity i can promise that, so now what is my motive?

Kingzila
05-29-2018, 08:32 PM

"Lol how is this event unfair?" How bought we start with the dumbest rule made yet, that only 10 ppl matter out of guilds of 2000-3000 players? How the hell do you call and event a "guild event" when only 10 damn ppl's score's matter???

Thats straight up promoting players to share accs or spend buco amounts of plat to win over those with little to no plat so that there score's matter, thats not even a guild event anymore. How we got from open guild events that include all guild members working together to meet a goal, to, "only 10 ppl matter from your whole guild for this event, so i hope you got 10 ppl with a lot of times on there hands & plat to farm areas for endless amounts of time to win the event for the rest you ppl, good luck;>"

plpr
05-29-2018, 08:41 PM
"Lol how is this event unfair?" How bought we start with the dumbest rule made yet, that only 10 ppl matter out of guilds of 2000-3000 players? How the hell do you call and event a "guild event" when only 10 damn ppl's score's matter???

Thats straight up promoting players to share accs or spend buco amounts of plat to win over those with little to no plat so that there score's matter, thats not even a guild event anymore. How we got from open guild events that include all guild members working together to meet a goal, to, "only 10 ppl matter from your whole guild for this event, so i hope you got 10 ppl with a lot of times on there hands & plat to farm areas for endless amounts of time to win the event for the rest you ppl, good luck;>"
Unfortunately this is 100% true and it's too bad cincos good intentions were infected with greed I am truly disgusted.

Idevour
05-29-2018, 08:48 PM

You know the reason why the event got changed like this right? It was a full guild event BUT 2 people (drae and mine agk) complained about that event saying how it was unfair. Cant please everyone i guess, and they complained about this hmmm?

I bet if you guys spent as much time farming points as you guys do complaining you woukd have wiped the floor with us. Too bad we were farming points while you guys all complained on forums or in guild chats

Dolloway
05-29-2018, 11:21 PM
One bad apple spoils the whole bunch.

Xyzther
05-29-2018, 11:40 PM
I've farmed 35m gold. I myself am satisfied. Many of my guildies are also burned out with these maps after 2 days, so even if there was a third day I don't think many of us would be farming anymore. So yeah I changed my mind; I'd rather there not be a third day.

JUST KIDDING BOYS. Cinco my man, add one more day of gold farming! Heck, add another week, or even a month! We NEED some massive gold brought into the game so we can take even MORE advantage of everyone and sell our blue angel sets and white dragon shields for even higher!!

xzLegendszx
05-29-2018, 11:54 PM
We need 1 or 2 days because Players can't sell there items vecause everyone is still poor......

Dolloway
05-30-2018, 01:55 AM
I've farmed 35m gold. I myself am satisfied. Many of my guildies are also burned out with these maps after 2 days, so even if there was a third day I don't think many of us would be farming anymore. So yeah I changed my mind; I'd rather there not be a third day.

JUST KIDDING BOYS. Cinco my man, add one more day of gold farming! Heck, add another week, or even a month! We NEED some massive gold brought into the game so we can take even MORE advantage of everyone and sell our blue angel sets and white dragon shields for even higher!!

Yes. We are selling for one billion gajillion gold. And not a gold piece less.

Let's make this a year-long gold farming event so that all players have enough to buy our Blue Angel sets and White Dragon Shields! Price gouging is what we do best!

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-30-2018, 08:14 AM
Don’t extend anything the greedy just want your money and that’s all, they don’t give a crap about our PL community.

xzLegendszx
05-30-2018, 08:21 AM
Ehhhhh ok?
Don’t extend anything the greedy just want your money and that’s all, they don’t give a crap about our PL community.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-30-2018, 09:11 AM
Ehhhhh ok?

Talking about EH all they want is your money

Buyinesb
05-30-2018, 09:16 AM
im down for what ever

Idevour
05-30-2018, 10:23 AM
Talking about EH all they want is your money

You know what so true all i want is your money so let me drop a few hundred dollars on this game so i can get some virtual gold

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-30-2018, 02:20 PM
You know what so true all i want is your money so let me drop a few hundred dollars on this game so i can get some virtual gold

Please your not the only one spending money on this game so relax

Cinco
05-30-2018, 02:33 PM
Appreciate the sentiment in the OP, but the payouts and the period of the farming zones' availability was considered prior to the event details.

Gratz to all Tiers and thanks to everyone who participated! :-)