PDA

View Full Version : Purchase expansion dungeons with itunes gift card

yuribritto
07-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Is it possible to purchase platinum with an itunes gift card credited to my account?
Sorry, if I'm posting on the wrong place, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if it's possible or not. Thanks in advance

Violentsaint
07-09-2010, 08:09 AM
yes, thats exactly what i do, just go to buy plat and it will ask you to enter itunes password and then it will take the money from ur account :)

yuribritto
07-09-2010, 08:15 AM
I was looking at some other posts, and people are saying that it's not possible to make in-app purchases with itunes gift card.
Are you sure you're doing that with an itunes gift card?o .o

Violentsaint
07-09-2010, 08:25 AM
yes you redeem the code on your account first so the money is accualy already on your account, then open pocketlegened and click on the store tab ingame then click on the amount of plat you would like to buy then press purchase, it will come up saying 'are you sure you would like to purchase 5 plat for $1.19' (just example) then u just click ok and then a window will pop up asking to enter your itunes account password, once youve entered that wait a few seconds and it should have a window pop up saying "thankyou for your purchase"

hope this helps :)

yuribritto
07-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Helps a lot actually, thanks for the feedback Violet.
Guess I'm gonna have to buy a gift card then, since they won't accept my brazilian credit card =p

Violentsaint
07-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Helps a lot actually, thanks for the feedback Violet.
Guess I'm gonna have to buy a gift card then, since they won't accept my brazilian credit card =p

yer just buy like a 30 dollar itunes card and spend all of it on plat, you probly will never have to worry bout buying plat again lol