PDA

View Full Version : White dragon set stashable

jackelpl1035
05-29-2018, 09:07 AM
Can the white dragon set stashable. Ppl craft the white dragon set just to sell it. Please make the uncraft white dragon set stashable, thanks.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

exozer
05-29-2018, 10:44 AM
should have crafted it yo

Kingzila
05-29-2018, 08:41 PM
That would kinda defeat the whole purpose of rushing to get it crafted don't you think?

Dolloway
05-29-2018, 11:19 PM
No, that would be screwing people who crafted it.

I only own one white set on my bird and don't want it to be stashable either. Others spent gold and plat to craft theirs to make them stashable and it shouldn't be changed after all this time has passed. Perhaps before the event ended would have been a more suitable time. Although if STS made it so that the set was stashable, they would lose revenue from people who otherwise would have crafted the set.

jackelpl1035
05-30-2018, 01:46 AM
I know, dude. Just stashable not tradable, anyways i just need to stash it to low level chars.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Zuxer
05-30-2018, 03:48 AM
No, that would be screwing people who crafted it.

I only own one white set on my bird and don't want it to be stashable either. Others spent gold and plat to craft theirs to make them stashable and it shouldn't be changed after all this time has passed. Perhaps before the event ended would have been a more suitable time. Although if STS made it so that the set was stashable, they would lose revenue from people who otherwise would have crafted the set.

Why not only stash able it not bad tho ... if u wanted to use it on other toon.. but not to be trade able or sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buyinesb
05-30-2018, 09:39 AM
i think the way it is is good makes it harder to share sets or just have 1 set for 12 toons

Dolloway
05-30-2018, 02:31 PM
Why not only stash able it not bad tho ... if u wanted to use it on other toon.. but not to be trade able or sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clearly mentioned why: less revenue for the game. And some of those that have crafted it have ONLY done so because they wanted to stash it. This would be unfair to those players.

As I said in my previous post, perhaps in the next guild event, Cinco will make it so that the vanities won are able to be stashed on any character but not traded. As of right now though, any suggestions regarding White Dragon feel entirely too late.