PDA

View Full Version : Map Feeedback

Justg
05-29-2018, 10:51 AM
We'll be rotating through three maps during Alpha (Mean Streets, Yakatori Plaza, and Outpost 13).

How do they feel? Too big or too small? Any problem areas?

Poisontips
05-29-2018, 11:26 AM
I like mean streets . Wouldn’t mind the the two buildings you can go into being a tad bigger. and I think more obstacles in the fenced in basketball court looking area would be nice. If you have the right build you can pretty much just chill there and annihalite wave after wave after wave. I also think more barrels or just have them spawn faster would be beneficial. Barrels are the best tools for a low level to kill a high level and they’re just fun to utilize.

Badzauberer
05-29-2018, 12:07 PM
Too much healings if you dont take the slow shot and the enemy easily can run away from you after 1 sec its alrdy from 5% hp to 100% hp or maybe make you able to run faster when shooting if the heal packs will be as much as now

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 02:57 PM
I think the map fun. I really like the buildings you can hide in.

I do hate all the barrels. I understand their purpose but I still hate them. Especially when I get chased by them lol

Speaking of barrels,

Are they exploding on their own? Sometime I see one explode and no one is around.

Can they be shot while holding? I try tried to kill someone who was holding a barrel and I could make the barrel explode.

I noticed there are a few spots where coins can fall and I can’t access them. Can this be cleaned up in future versions. (example below)

Also, it may be a bug but I couldn’t replicate it cuz people kept trying to kill me. I was standing on the right side of the map by the fruit stand figuring out what to upgrade and I got killed. I believe it said something about more than one thing occupying a space? I believe this was the spot I was standing in.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/3d73ae4d56047ecbd13876201f8d2f64.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/6e96e9c4e1198f534201c4d974da5c83.jpg

Poisontips
05-29-2018, 03:40 PM
I think the map fun. I really like the buildings you can hide in.

I do hate all the barrels. I understand their purpose but I still hate them. Especially when I get chased by them lol

Speaking of barrels,

Are they exploding on their own? Sometime I see one explode and no one is around.

Can they be shot while holding? I try tried to kill someone who was holding a barrel and I could make the barrel explode.

I noticed there are a few spots where coins can fall and I can’t access them. Can this be cleaned up in future versions. (example below)

Also, it may be a bug but I couldn’t replicate it cuz people kept trying to kill me. I was standing on the right side of the map by the fruit stand figuring out what to upgrade and I got killed. I believe it said something about more than one thing occupying a space? I believe this was the spot I was standing in.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/3d73ae4d56047ecbd13876201f8d2f64.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/6e96e9c4e1198f534201c4d974da5c83.jpg

Yeah u can shoot the barrels when someone is holding one. And I also noticed barrels exploading with no bot or player in sight to have shot it. Maybe it’s a lag issue.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 04:57 PM
Barrels are hella fun, not sure how auto-explosion works but it got killed me few times haha. Maybe a bug/glitch?

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 07:12 PM
OMG, the barrels. You can hold them and push them and of course, get killed by them.

It might be me but sometimes it seems to take a bit to aim and shoot, or the aiming rotates super fast, or super slow, but I haven't been in the game that long, so it might just be getting used to the controls and sensitivity.

Oh, map seems a bit small. Maybe a bigger map for release.

BRYBE
05-30-2018, 07:41 AM
Lmao first time i entered game and saw the top of screen says escape pod aoming and then i waited under the incoming area and boom im ded :( i was max lvl lol idk it can kill me

Justg
05-30-2018, 08:18 AM
Lmao first time i entered game and saw the top of screen says escape pod aoming and then i waited under the incoming area and boom im ded :( i was max lvl lol idk it can kill me

If you don't know, now ya know.

Carapace
05-30-2018, 10:52 AM

This happened to me the first couple times trying to see how close I could be, now I know!

angeldawn
05-30-2018, 01:37 PM
Ughhhhhhhh Barrels!

I tested tons and tons of barrels. In the beginning it seemed sometimes they would have a delayed explosion after making contact with a target.

However, I now think that was just coincidence.

I tested just throwing, throwing on bots, throwing on live player (sorry Pro, I needed a guinea pig lol). It seems the barrels need to still be shot even when hitting someone.

If a low player is able to pick up a barrel and manage to get it near a high level target and make contact with the target, the barrel should explode on impact. It’s hard enough to run around the map with a barrel and not get killed, having to the shot it after it lands give the target time to run away.

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 07:54 AM
Idk where to post this but here?
Do lb players are able to use the things in town? The chairs, stage, bar etc cus i think i saw that theres exclusive thing of lb player can do in town "_"

Justg
06-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Idk where to post this but here?
Do lb players are able to use the things in town? The chairs, stage, bar etc cus i think i saw that theres exclusive thing of lb player can do in town "_"

Yes! Today’s build should have some of this in place. What else would you guys like to do in a non-combat instance?

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Yes! Today’s build should have some of this in place. What else would you guys like to do in a non-combat instance?

A brighter town pls atm the town is too dark(its like havent open and so close to a night club theme)

BRYBE
06-02-2018, 07:50 AM
:0 i love lb !!!

Stonedincali
06-02-2018, 07:56 AM
I would like a place to laugh. Someplace to talk a bit of bull. Perhaps a shooting gallery on the pup, or darts.
Basically a place to meet the person who just ghosted you with a barrel.... Again!! Haha

Java
06-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Yes! Today’s build should have some of this in place. What else would you guys like to do in a non-combat instance?A shooting gallery. To practice aiming and to have fun. A little mini game type thing.

angeldawn
06-03-2018, 06:47 AM
A shooting gallery. To practice aiming and to have fun. A little mini game type thing.

Was gonna suggest the same thing! It could have that red star game where you need to shoot out the red star like Fairs or just straight up a riffle competition target (circle with ring, I used to shoot in competitions) I would stay away from human shaped targets.

Would be fun to be able to shoot against someone as well.

Poisontips
06-03-2018, 08:43 AM

Maybe some more daily quests only accessible in the town. Something that border line forces us to stop in from time to time. Since the testing started I’ve only ran into one person in town and that was you XD