PDA

View Full Version : UI Feedback

Justg
05-29-2018, 10:51 AM
Is the game intuitive? Do you know where to go and what to do? What is frustrating about the UI?

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 02:35 PM
I did not find out how to shoot for many games.

I would try to tap and it didnít work, tried to hold it didnít work.

I think players will need very detail instruction on aiming and shooting

Everything else feels fine.

After I escape I would like to see a summary for myself such as kills, deaths coins lost lol and how many times a wretched barrel got me. Hate those things!

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 03:08 PM
Hahaha I just got in. Took maybe a minute to figure out how to aim. It seems to shoot all the time if holding the right button. Saw Daniel on. I have no clue how leveling works haha, but it was super funny getting blown up and stuff.

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 03:56 PM
Hahaha I just got in. Took maybe a minute to figure out how to aim. It seems to shoot all the time if holding the right button. Saw Daniel on. I have no clue how leveling works haha, but it was super funny getting blown up and stuff.

You canít just hold the right ďjoystickĒ that will show the aim line. You have to drag your thumb to the outer circle to fire.

Collecting money, briefcases and duffel bags is how you level up in game.

To level up you avatar, I believe you need to escape successfully and possibly with kills, I canít remember.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 04:49 PM
The tutorial at beginning of game with explanation how to shoot would be great.

Fyrce
05-29-2018, 07:14 PM
Hahaha yeah I think I figured out how to aim/fire, pick up stuff to level and get things and get coins, etc. Not sure about the escape thing yet, but hell funny.

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 07:46 PM
To level up you avatar, I believe you need to escape successfully and possibly with kills, I can’t remember.

I am currently level 2 and haven't attempted escaping yet. I think it might only be kills? Maybe a combo of both?

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 07:58 PM
I am currently level 2 and haven't attempted escaping yet. I think it might only be kills? Maybe a combo of both?

Youíre probably correct. It took me a few games before I figured out shooting. And I think I may have done my first escape in the same game as my first kill.

Missed you!!

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 08:04 PM
You’re probably correct. It took me a few games before I figured out shooting. And I think I may have done my first escape in the same game as my first kill.

Missed you!!

Dawww miss you too :)

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 08:04 PM
I did want to mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the option to reroll my upgrades!! Also, love the 2 options to revive.

I like that the amount is minimal so rerolling 10 times on one upgrade doesnít feel like itís much. Although, I know it all add up. Lol

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 08:28 PM
The inspect page is not ready i guesshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/a98f7afa165b9fb64d9b333dfb88e145.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

XghostzX
05-29-2018, 08:35 PM
The inspect page is not ready i guesshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/a98f7afa165b9fb64d9b333dfb88e145.jpg

I should be called chicken legs or something instead lmao

Nipunsky
05-29-2018, 08:43 PM
I should be called chicken legs or something instead lmaoLul

BRYBE
05-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Make 2 different chara ter 1 is tanky 1 is assassin (i usually took the zoom out/hp /armor/speed/healt regen upgrades :) i would like if i can be a tank)

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 08:15 AM
UI feels smooth and intuitive to me.

Might be neat to see a cool down with firing the weapon. As of right now, you can basically shoot as long as you want – might be cool if there were a skill that decreases cool down time of firing rate, and the max upgrade would be unlimited firepower.

Edit: Then again, it's really fun being able to shoot nonstop.

Stonedincali
05-30-2018, 08:31 AM
Very straightforward play.
The details are unimportant, and I quickly jumped into the action.
I don't like that at Lev 1 you can get squashed immediately by someone OP but with plentiful health packs it's usually not a problem.

razerfingers
05-30-2018, 02:34 PM
I do not know if it just because the iPhone X is weird but optimizing it for the display would be great. Some things are cut off like in PL but if I screen shot it shows the screenshot just fine like there is no issues lol

Schnitzel
05-30-2018, 07:10 PM
UI could use some resizing here and there or just some general polishing. On my s7 edge, it looks like this

And the back button (from.the chat window) could be moved to the left a bit more, kinda difficult to tap at that spot

BRYBE
06-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Fix this ^_^168481after 2+ seconds it will be normal back168482

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Please show the title that we will get if complete the achievement not after we completed it .-.

zayoe
06-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Going to what schnitzel treaded upon. The iPhone X interface is a little cramped. Kinda like the camera isnít being taken account of. Noticed this in a couple games. Itís not that much of a bother just sometimes I wonder where Iím being shot from and thatís sometimes the answer lol

Stonedincali
06-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Overall it's a great interface. One problem is Lev. 16 players devistating everything in there path. No chance for escape when your even Lev 9 and get caught up in a firefight.
It's not that I want it easier, just a bit more doable. Perhaps a cool down of weapons or something.

Justg
06-06-2018, 10:13 AM
Overall it's a great interface. One problem is Lev. 16 players devistating everything in there path. No chance for escape when your even Lev 9 and get caught up in a firefight.
It's not that I want it easier, just a bit more doable. Perhaps a cool down of weapons or something.

Barrel them. Stalk them and wait for them to get whittled down in a different firefight. Team up. Or just make a armor/ health/ leech build, steal the jackpots and laugh!

It is definitely possible to take out a careless level 16 player.

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Barrel them. Stalk them and wait for them to get whittled down in a different firefight. Team up. Or just make a armor/ health/ leech build, steal the jackpots and laugh!

It is definitely possible to take out a careless level 16 player.

Hehe thats what i do run run and jackpot lol. The best part is stealing from others xD

Stonedincali
06-07-2018, 12:07 PM
I love the fact I have more escapes than kills!!! Hahaha my reflexes aren't fast, but my feet are!!!!!!

PatD
06-12-2018, 12:40 PM
so far i find the user interface very nice, simple and user friendly, only thing is when i check vanity my gold and plat icon on top right are a little bit off screen, and the icon of the buff when playing are a bit too small at first, but i had get use to it :)

btw i play this game on ipod touch

Java
06-12-2018, 10:02 PM
I like that it shows my gold coin # on the right...and it shows the same # on my enemies..so I know who has the gold!! I'm coming for you.

((Not really.... I'm lying in wait while someone else takes you out like a pin„ta and I am there to scoop up some coins like a fat kid after candy.))

Is that why it's called Jackpot?....when some die, it's like Vegas. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

BRYBE
06-12-2018, 10:16 PM
I like that it shows my gold coin # on the right...and it shows the same # on my enemies..so I know who has the gold!! I'm coming for you.

((Not really.... I'm lying in wait while someone else takes you out like a pin„ta and I am there to scoop up some coins like a fat kid after candy.))

Is that why it's called Jackpot?....when some die, it's like Vegas. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ikr especially the big coins xD yum yum