PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Feedback

Justg
05-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Do you like the outfits? Emotes? Do they seem appropriately priced?

Poisontips
05-29-2018, 11:35 AM
The pricing is fine imo. The outfits are fun. I will say that the emotes don’t seem to have a very practical use. I find myself instantly trying to scramble out of a situation the second after I kill someone and sticking around for an extra 5 seconds for an emote just doesn’t happen. Not to mention you can instantly respawn or quit so chances of the enemy you just killed seeing your smooth dance moves are low. Maybe when more people come and we’re chilling in the town I can see them getting use.

Edit:I also think adding differen types of customizable partical effects for the bullet trails would be cool. And skins/color change etc for your gun would also be nice

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 02:41 PM
The outfit are great. Of course I would love more girl options. There is only one girl head.

You must complete an achievement to obtain it and need 15k coins. If this is how the economy will stay it will take forever to enjoy some of these vanities.

With bots and playing as much as I have been I only have 5k. Playing against humans will be nearly impossible to get coins as no one lets you escape [emoji13] but maybe Iím wrong and it will be easy to get the coins ... we shall see [emoji4]

Emotes
Very cool but 20k & 25k plat??!? eeekk I guess it will depend on plat packages and pricing.

Stonedincali
05-31-2018, 05:06 PM
Vanities are just ok. Nothing special, the prices seem a bit much.
Time will tell... ;-)

Dalmony
05-31-2018, 05:47 PM
As written elsewhere, I’d love to see a basic female starter option as well as a male one... I don’t understand why this would be an afterthought to consider - why wasn’t it automatically done that way?

The vanities seem predominantly targeted towards a male audience too and none of them jump out as a must have for me which big deal in terms of me coming back to play more because I have nothing to play for... some more badass female options would definitely resolve this.

The platinum costume costs feel alright.... the gold costs feel unobtainable for someone who dips in for a few games a day, especially when you consider that the more people joining the game the less often the average player is likely to escape (and earn gold).

Justg
05-31-2018, 09:44 PM
As written elsewhere, I’d love to see a basic female starter option as well as a male one... I don’t understand why this would be an afterthought to consider - why wasn’t it automatically done that way?

The vanities seem predominantly targeted towards a male audience too and none of them jump out as a must have for me which big deal in terms of me coming back to play more because I have nothing to play for... some more badass female options would definitely resolve this.

The platinum costume costs feel alright.... the gold costs feel unobtainable for someone who dips in for a few games a day, especially when you consider that the more people joining the game the less often the average player is likely to escape (and earn gold).

We agree, more female avatars on the way!

Vanities are just ok. Nothing special, the prices seem a bit much.
Time will tell... ;-)

What would you think is special? :)

plpr
06-01-2018, 12:06 AM
We agree, more female avatars on the way!

What would you think is special? :)

this would be quite special!

Chill
06-01-2018, 07:29 AM
Loving the game!
the vanities seem fun but a little pricey the grind is definitely there which isnt always a bad thing for gold but the plat price doesnt seem awful for the vanities

The emotes are fun in town but actually in mid game i find them very hard to use since its such a fast paste game and there a bit pricey 20k, 25k plat for an emote seems a bit much

Other then that im enjoying the game so far