PDA

View Full Version : Game Performance/ Lag

Justg
05-29-2018, 02:10 PM
If you think you are seeing lag, can you please post exactly what your symptoms are, and if it resolves?

ie: My avatar slows down, then everything speeds back up. Or I can't pick up XP, or my shots are not hitting enemies...

Thanks!

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 02:26 PM
When I was lagging I was not able to pick up anything or shoot.

It resolved when we got to a better area (was playing while husband was driving lol)

Today, I keep seeing someone bolt across the screen. I assumed they were lagging.

Tippertwo
05-29-2018, 02:31 PM
I’m having lag also. Everything freezes (as in the people stop moving) and the next thing I know my head gets blown off and I’m on the ground dead :/

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 02:43 PM
Iím having lag also. Everything freezes (as in the people stop moving) and the next thing I know my head gets blown off and Iím on the ground dead :/

Oh thatís interesting. I was still able to see myself run.

Tippertwo
05-29-2018, 03:54 PM
Oh that’s interesting. I was still able to see myself run.

Have fun one-shooting me!! :D
Ive had bad lag in AL recently as well.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 04:52 PM
Played few games so far. Random spikes when I'm around bigger group of players,everything slows down and then freeze. Happens only when I see like 6-7 players on screen in the same time. Besides it game runs smoothly so far.

After I respawned I got one-hitted by someone. Shield such as shield in CTF would help to at least run away

angeldawn
05-29-2018, 05:36 PM
Pick up problems.

I donít think this is lag because I was able to pick up other items around it.

I notice sometimes with coins I canít pick them up. Iím guessing it happened about 5 times so far. Not sure what causes it but Iíll play around some more.

Here are 2 pics of it happening

The second pic shows there is also a money bundle in the same spot. Neither could be picked up.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/d06486ef04300db59de3582b0cc334d5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/0c724f13b3ad51ef2c6015f51d549e1b.jpg

BRYBE
05-30-2018, 07:45 AM
Im playing the game at decent speed of internet connection its so bad :( i wish sts can lower the internet connection speed needed :)
Maybe a worst graphic button in setting so itll make it a bit less laggy

Justg
05-30-2018, 08:17 AM
Im playing the game at decent speed of internet connection its so bad :( i wish sts can lower the internet connection speed needed :)
Maybe a worst graphic button in setting so itll make it a bit less laggy

What symptoms are you seeing?

angeldawn
05-30-2018, 08:29 AM
I was lagging this morning in a game with Ghost.

I was running past everything. Not able to pick up.

Restarted my device and next game seemed better.

PsychoNuke
05-30-2018, 09:38 AM
What are the minimum system requirements to run this game on android?

Stonedincali
05-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Today around 1500 the lag was horrible. Couldn't shoot, could not pick up. But strangely I couldn't die!
I ran around and liked being invincible, but I rebooted twice, it was lagging so bad I just gave up.

BRYBE
05-31-2018, 05:04 PM
What symptoms are you seeing?

Speed upgrade didnt work out very well(just same speed before and after) and my gameplay is laggy things happens not at the same time something like im late 0.5 sec

Dalmony
05-31-2018, 05:52 PM
Not sure if these are lag related but Ive had the following odd occurences:

- not picking up ground items.
- enemies not taking damage though I appear to be firing at them.
- getting shot at by invisible enemy.
- my movement seemingly quite stuttered/slowed down (too prolonged and nobody around for it to have been caused by a slowing shot.)

Chill
06-01-2018, 07:33 AM
Im having an issue where ill be walking and then suddenly just stop but im not changing where my finger is the joystick kinda seems like it just stops working

Justg
06-02-2018, 06:21 PM
There have been some projectile optimizations that went out with Friday's build. Has performance been noticeably better/ worse?

Hope you all are having a great weekend :)

- g

XghostzX
06-02-2018, 07:14 PM
There have been some projectile optimizations that went out with Friday's build. Has performance been noticeably better/ worse?

Hope you all are having a great weekend :)

- g

It's been looking solid for me so far! Will keep an eye out.

Zojak
06-02-2018, 08:02 PM
When I was lagging I was not able to pick up anything or shoot.

It resolved when we got to a better area (was playing while husband was driving lol)

Today, I keep seeing someone bolt across the screen. I assumed they were lagging.

I got this lag today too right before stream, on my wifi. Cleared up after I fully closed the game and opened it back up.