View Full Version : Interesting.....

Kairihearts
05-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Well I was curious to know who owns AL I did know before but forgot anyway

I came across Wikipedia for AL

I looked down and found classes mage warrior rogue of course

But then I saw.....

Priest and Paladin what happend to those or where they never supposed to be there?

A Dev inside knowledge to this would be great much appreciated NO DRAMA save that for your Mama thanks.

im jeff
05-29-2018, 05:16 PM
I think her name is karen, i remember asking them who was the boss of them. but i dont know, u might need a dev who works at sts to tell u lol.

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 05:22 PM
I mean, the name of company that owns AL appears every time you open the game [emoji14]
But yes, there supposed to be 5 classes but I never remember the Palladin and Priest got released.
My fan-made theory: They wasn't sure if game will become popular so they released it at first with only 3 classes, after iy they felt like it's balanced and decided to not release the 2 other classes. Or they were just too lazy to add them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kairihearts
05-29-2018, 05:31 PM
It's a shame I'd love too see priest realesed :3

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 05:35 PM
I think her name is karen, i remember asking them who was the boss of them. but i dont know, u might need a dev who works at sts to tell u lol.I'm pretty sure Gary is his own boss. Here you can find some interesting info [emoji14]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime_Studios

Nohealth
05-29-2018, 05:38 PM
It's a shame I'd love too see priest realesed :3Yeah, I imagine it as powerful support with 4 debuff and 4 buff skills *_*

Kairihearts
05-29-2018, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I imagine it as powerful support with 4 debuff and 4 buff skills *_*

Omg ikr maybe comes with expansion haha :)

badgirlchlo
05-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Omg ikr maybe comes with expansion haha :)

these classes won't happen now, would tather them spend time on other things than creating gears for every level for classes only second accounts an new players can play.

Kairihearts
05-29-2018, 06:47 PM
these classes won't happen now, would tather them spend time on other things than creating gears for every level for classes only second accounts an new players can play.

Yea I figured that just be nice to know what actually happened to them :)

PsychoNuke
05-29-2018, 09:30 PM
I dont think there were ever 5 classes planed.
I saw cinco's interview when they were developing AL and he only mentioned 3 classes from the start.

Hence, I removed that information from the wiki page :)

Suentous PO
05-29-2018, 09:35 PM
"They" never existed, nor were they ever talked about. The page has a few errors besides the classes such as
"most of the armours can spawn an effect."
Uh, no.
Besides the snarky opinion that the game is, "powered by a vast number of micro transactions"
Uh, no. It's powered by electricity, mr anonymous editor.

Kairihearts
05-30-2018, 07:59 AM
Thanks all :3

arcanefid
05-30-2018, 08:43 AM
Well I was curious to know who owns AL I did know before but forgot anyway

I came across Wikipedia for AL

I looked down and found classes mage warrior rogue of course

But then I saw.....

Priest and Paladin what happend to those or where they never supposed to be there?

A Dev inside knowledge to this would be great much appreciated NO DRAMA save that for your Mama thanks.

Everyone can edit Wikipedia, so whatever you see in there is not to be taken as facts.

I'll just go and make a new section there to manipulate Deary prices ;)

Kairihearts
05-30-2018, 10:48 AM
Everyone can edit Wikipedia, so whatever you see in there is not to be taken as facts.

I'll just go and make a new section there to manipulate Deary prices ;)

Yea I figured that haha :)

ChromeRose
05-30-2018, 08:43 PM
Priestly class in AL would be interesting

clevika
05-31-2018, 02:18 AM
wow paladin

Carapace
06-01-2018, 02:35 PM
My guess is those are references to PL, there was never any intention of having Paladins or Clerics for AL though the idea sounds fun

Ucamaeben
06-01-2018, 03:29 PM
I think there should be beserkers, assasins, thief’s (pickpocket players just standing in town not grinding), rangers, etc

Alwarez
06-01-2018, 05:20 PM
A class that can rob merchers in towns sounds like a dream...

Suentous PO
06-01-2018, 07:21 PM
My guess is those are references to PL, there was never any intention of having Paladins or Clerics for AL though the idea sounds fun

I thought the same but in pl it was a rhino as the paladin & a fox as an assassin/thief, nothing cleric like.
Then the redacted description said something about the cleric needing to gain favor with the church that made it seem it was also mixing light bearer aspects along with mixing cough syrup. XD

Kairihearts
06-03-2018, 05:44 PM

Yea would be cool maybe in the future ? Hehe shifty eyes :3