PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Xyzther
06-24-2018, 01:38 PM

Current state of this tourney

Draebatad
06-24-2018, 02:05 PM
Brilliant, lol.

Jensmage
06-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Lol...wise player

XghostzX
06-27-2018, 05:49 PM
With the PvP event over, I sure hope that all the teams are looking to plan for their match. It's been quite some time now, and I will be announcing deadlines for matches soon. Players should expect about 7 days time to get the matches in when I do announce a deadline (which will be soon).

That said, please do remember that the team that demonstrates the least effort in getting in matches will be disqualified. I don't want to DQ teams, but things do need to move along. The best way to demonstrate that you're making an effort is for captains to provide detailed, thorough schedules for their teams, in addition to why they have been struggling with getting in their matches. I SHOULD SEE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN TEAM CAPTAINS HERE. That way I know everyone is being accounted for (and it doesn't hurt for other players to see what's going on to nudge you guys to play). :)

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 06:01 PM
Our captain has had discussions with the team we are facing captain. They seem to be having trouble getting their team on all at the same time.

Congeniality
06-27-2018, 06:46 PM
With the PvP event over, I sure hope that all the teams are looking to plan for their match. It's been quite some time now, and I will be announcing deadlines for matches soon. Players should expect about 7 days time to get the matches in when I do announce a deadline (which will be soon).

That said, please do remember that the team that demonstrates the least effort in getting in matches will be disqualified. I don't want to DQ teams, but things do need to move along. The best way to demonstrate that you're making an effort is for captains to provide detailed, thorough schedules for their teams, in addition to why they have been struggling with getting in their matches. I SHOULD SEE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN TEAM CAPTAINS HERE. That way I know everyone is being accounted for (and it doesn't hurt for other players to see what's going on to nudge you guys to play). :)

Hi Will,

Mine and Lonebrute's teams have been communicating about getting a match in, I believe 4 of their members have access to my team's available times, but in case it didn't get to the 5th who hasn't joined the discord yet, here are the teams' availability.

OUTSIDERS:

Walie - Last Wednesday at 6:13 PM
ok, so far our team time zones are:
Walie: East Coast U.S. 9pm - Available in Evenings
KillinClaw: West Coast: 6pm - Available in Evenings
Porogami: Phillipines 9am - Weekdays 5pm-9pm; Friday 5pm onwards; Saturday 8am onwards; Sunday 8am-8pm
Layfre: Phillipines 9am - Available Weekends
Jestisback: Morroco 2am(edited) - Available in Evenings

RESTO II:

Walie - Last Friday at 2:48 PM
Resto II:
Husky: East Coast 9pm
Lonebrute: East Coast 9pm - 4-11:30pm
Idevour: West Coast 6pm
Rose: Central Time 8pm
Sniper: Unknown

EDITTED: To show time availablility of everyone who has indicated so in the discord. To anyone on Resto II, please let me know of time availability so I can start formulating when our teams can best play the match.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 01:51 AM
We just got off an event a day ago, and another vanity fueled event is scheduled for this coming weekend. Are you prepared to extend your deadlines in light of this new event, which will likely take everyone's time this weekend?

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 02:53 AM
We just got off an event a day ago, and another vanity fueled event is scheduled for this coming weekend. Are you prepared to extend your deadlines in light of this new event, which will likely take everyone's time this weekend?

Even though our team has been ready to fight. Theyre only available on weekends which is hard to do with these events.

Congeniality
06-28-2018, 07:06 AM
Hi Will,

Mine and Lonebrute's teams have been communicating about getting a match in, I believe 4 of their members have access to my team's available times, but in case it didn't get to the 5th who hasn't joined the discord yet, here are the teams' availability.

OUTSIDERS:

Walie - Last Wednesday at 6:13 PM
ok, so far our team time zones are:
Walie: East Coast U.S. 9pm - Available in Evenings
KillinClaw: West Coast: 6pm - Available in Evenings
Porogami: Phillipines 9am - Weekdays 5pm-9pm; Friday 5pm onwards; Saturday 8am onwards; Sunday 8am-8pm
Layfre: Phillipines 9am - Available Weekends
Jestisback: Morroco 2am(edited) - Available in Evenings

RESTO II:

Walie - Last Friday at 2:48 PM
Resto II:
Husky: East Coast 9pm
Lonebrute: East Coast 9pm - 4-11:30pm
Idevour: West Coast 6pm
Rose: Central Time 8pm
Sniper: Unknown

EDITTED: To show time availablility of everyone who has indicated so in the discord. To anyone on Resto II, please let me know of time availability so I can start formulating when our teams can best play the match.

Posting this as a newer message for all people involved to see my edit.

Rushlikeagod
06-28-2018, 01:59 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience but this will be the last update from aggravate and starting our match soon
Can u switch getrevoked back with evadin
I apologize again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dolloway
06-28-2018, 05:09 PM
Good game, Team Legacy! It was a fun game. I wish you all the best.

https://preview.ibb.co/mw2h4o/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/iDDBx8/image.png

XghostzX
06-28-2018, 05:45 PM
Was fun Legacy :) Really glad you guys could be a part of it, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the next tournament!

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Predictable outcome. Gz tho :)

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 07:30 PM
Predictable outcome. Gz tho :)

Agreed, I saw crash getting 0 flags from a mile away

XghostzX
06-30-2018, 12:38 PM
Going to postpone deadline in light of the PvE event. Some other donations I have received which I will update as well.

Congeniality
06-30-2018, 01:17 PM
Update: Sniper is Eastern Time Zone. When is all of Resto II available relatively? It seems like Outsiders is best suited for early evenings / late afternoon Eastern Standard Time. Please let me know!

Walie

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 10:01 PM
Going to postpone deadline in light of the PvE event. Some other donations I have received which I will update as well.

I'm sure everyone will appreciate that, how very considerate of you.

Congeniality
06-30-2018, 10:33 PM
I'm sure everyone will appreciate that, how very considerate of you.

I'm getting tired of waiting personally, but I can understand why we would withhold starting until the event is over. I just hope we get this going soon as there are people who aren't available in the coming weeks and I doubt they will get the same time others have.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 11:14 PM
I'm getting tired of waiting personally

I'm sure, but we don't control the events calendar. Back to back two weekends in a row is difficult, no doubt.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 11:54 PM
Events are fun but i wish they were a little bit more spread out like every other weekend or once a month sort of thing

XghostzX
07-01-2018, 07:47 AM
I'm sure, but we don't control the events calendar. Back to back two weekends in a row is difficult, no doubt.

If events continue to be consistent, we’ll have to go ahead and move the tournament along.

3pc
07-01-2018, 08:40 AM
I love these events but i think we should have a nice cooldown on them and have Cinco take a rest break to get his creative juices flowing. The events are nice and really cool but wipe your energy so fast.

IiRose
07-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Lonebrute is the new captain of team 2

Nihiliste
07-02-2018, 04:16 PM
William,

I am taking over as captain of Restoration II. Our team will also be staying the same as follows:

Lonebrute - Bear
Iiroseii - Mage
Idesolate - Mage
Sniper - Bird
Huskybird - Bird

The timezones for our team are:

Lonebrute - Eastern
Iiroseii - Central
Idesolate - Pacific
Sniper - Eastern
Huskybird - Eastern

I believe we will be trying to schedule a match for this week since a team member was unavailable for two weeks. No guarantee that we will as we have to work around all 10 players’ schedule, but we’re working on it.

XghostzX
07-02-2018, 06:54 PM
William,

I am taking over as captain of Restoration II. Our team will also be staying the same as follows:

Lonebrute - Bear
Iiroseii - Mage
Idesolate - Mage
Sniper - Bird
Huskybird - Bird

The timezones for our team are:

Lonebrute - Eastern
Iiroseii - Central
Idesolate - Pacific
Sniper - Eastern
Huskybird - Eastern

I believe we will be trying to schedule a match for this week since a team member was unavailable for two weeks. No guarantee that we will as we have to work around all 10 players’ schedule, but we’re working on it.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Irishcow
07-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Member change for Team Restoration IV

Badnboujee will be replaced by Attackin.

Thanks!

Holyfuryzz
07-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Holyfuryzzz, (Reborn Guild Team Captain) July, 2nd, 2018.

This post is in regards to setting up a proper match time with our Ctf tourney opponents "Restoration IV".

Currently I have spoken to Ipredominant as many times as possible through in game conversation. And we have so far come to an accord of having our match on a day that works for us both, so long as the match is held past 10pm Eastern time.

The match has so far been prolonged due to

1) Pve/pvp events that have recently sprung into the game causing a frenzy of chaos in communication.

2) The communication itself. I have done my part in telling their team captain that our players are ready on any day that they can decide on so long as it's past 10pm Eastern time. (They are okay with the hour time; but have not responded by giving us an exact day.)

** I now come to forums to make sure that our effort as a team to get a match going has been clear. We await their response and hope to soon have our match. **

Thanks!

Iamxmayhem
07-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Hey ghost . Apex vs aggravate is more than likely going to happen tonight . We are all different time zones except a select few, with one member being 4 hours ahead in time. And mutate has had trouble getting people to consistently get on. But we should have a match going if not tonight , then atleast by Friday or Saturday , thanks for patience with events btw

XghostzX
07-03-2018, 04:03 PM
@Holy and Mayhem --

Thank you both for informing me!

XghostzX
07-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Have received the following donations:

+Fokyoumean - 5pc Obe Set
+Jetisback - x1mill Gold
+Riftsurfer - Shield of Dark Legends

Thank you everyone!

Absolize
07-05-2018, 06:39 AM
Ghost,

Not sure if you have this information yet, but are we going to know soon of the deadline for the first round?

Thanks in advance.

XghostzX
07-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Deadline for the first match will be next Sunday (7/15). Meaning, you have all of Sunday to play your match (no specific time through Sunday). Unless teams have a concrete date already set for after 7/15, I will go ahead and do DQ’s based off of a very subjective personal-analysis of which teams haven’t been communicating or trying as much. A lot of this will make you guys mad, but I have to keep things moving. Again, I will be looking for detailed comments and posts if it comes to this as to specifically why players could not get there matches in.

Teams that are DQed in any round will not get privledges for the tournament vanity prize.

Muzzling
07-06-2018, 01:14 AM
On my team Apex II pruhbird renamed back to flexing

Absolize
07-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Team Apex and Team Aggravate’s match will be this Saturday if everything goes according to plan, just a heads up!

Congeniality
07-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Documenting Resto II First Cancellation:

Lonebrute - Today at 4:06 PM
Yep, unfortunately I won’t be able to make tonight. That leaves everyone with one week to schedule this match.
It seems Friday/Sat will be our best bet for the coming week according to everyone’s schedules.

To all those of Resto II besides Lonebrute and Sniper (Rose and Devour), I am sorry but the following has to be said.

At this time I motion for a DQ of Restoration II, reasoning being:
1) We have waited over 3 weeks for them during which time I specifically said they we (Outsiders) are in no rush and understand outside of game commitments. After this time, they have been unbelievably rude, disrespectful, and now making cancellations for a time that we were forced to accommodate to, more on this below.
2) They did not ask us whether this time they scheduled would even work for us, they TOLD us when we were playing, which put one of our players having the play at 4am. He is currently trying to nap to realign his sleep schedule to accommodate Lonebrute's demands!
3) Upon the player on my team voicing concern about having to play at 4 am, Lonebrute said that, "nothing could be [done] about it. The majority of the players are best during this time," when the best time for everyone would have clearly been in the morning Eastern Time Zone on a weekend so that all players could not adjust sleep schedules and have fun... which I believe is the point of this tournament?
4) Upon myself speaking up for my teammate about having to play at 4am, I was met with snarky replies that insinuated that my team, Outsiders, wasn't even seen as a group of players wanting to have fun. Instead, it is clear that we are seen as just a tool to have fun in a tournament for other people, our fun is irrelevant.
5) I have made all and any attempts over the past 3 weeks to reach out to Resto II about scheduling from which only a few have answered. Sniper hasn't spoken once, Rose has been busy with things IRL and has rarely replied (which I totally understand), and Lonbrute has been a nightmare to deal with from the get-go. Only Idevour has been somewhat civil and consistant (up until recently), and for that I thank him/her.

EDIT: Finally, Lonebrute is the one who forced the time on Jest, and Lonebrute is also the one who ultimately cancelled.

Please consider what I have mentioned above.

Walie

Nihiliste
07-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Documenting Resto II First Cancellation:

Lonebrute - Today at 4:06 PM
Yep, unfortunately I won’t be able to make tonight. That leaves everyone with one week to schedule this match.
It seems Friday/Sat will be our best bet for the coming week according to everyone’s schedules.

To all those of Resto II besides Lonebrute and Sniper (Rose and Devour), I am sorry but the following has to be said.

At this time I motion for a DQ of Restoration II, reasoning being:
1) We have waited over 3 weeks for them during which time I specifically said they we (Outsiders) are in no rush and understand outside of game commitments. After this time, they have been unbelievably rude, disrespectful, and now making cancellations for a time that we were forced to accommodate to, more on this below.
2) They did not ask us whether this time they scheduled would even work for us, they TOLD us when we were playing, which put one of our players having the play at 4am. He is currently trying to nap to realign his sleep schedule to accommodate Lonebrute's demands!
3) Upon the player on my team voicing concern about having to play at 4 am, Lonebrute said that, "nothing could be [done] about it. The majority of the players are best during this time," when the best time for everyone would have clearly been in the morning Eastern Time Zone on a weekend so that all players could not adjust sleep schedules and have fun... which I believe is the point of this tournament?
4) Upon myself speaking up for my teammate about having to play at 4am, I was met with snarky replies that insinuated that my team, Outsiders, wasn't even seen as a group of players wanting to have fun. Instead, it is clear that we are seen as just a tool to have fun in a tournament for other people, our fun is irrelevant.
5) I have made all and any attempts over the past 3 weeks to reach out to Resto II about scheduling from which only a few have answered. Sniper hasn't spoken once, Rose has been busy with things IRL and has rarely replied (which I totally understand), and Lonbrute has been a nightmare to deal with from the get-go. Only Idevour has been somewhat civil and consistant (up until recently), and for that I thank him/her.

EDIT: Finally, Lonebrute is the one who forced the time on Jest, and Lonebrute is also the one who ultimately cancelled.

Please consider what I have mentioned above.

Walie

Three weeks ago we made it clear that one of our players was not available for two weeks and ONTOP OF THAT THERE WERE PVP EVENTS AND PVE EVENTS GOING ON. Don’t act like every single player on your team was “ready” 3 weeks ago because they weren’t. And quit accusing my team of being rude and disrespectful because they’re not doing so. NOT EVERYONE agreed to playing the match tonight at 9 EST when it was asked so the match was NOT 100% SCHEDULED and for Jest to say “I will try” is NOT a confirmation. When you have players on your team who are around the globe, it is almost impossible to schedule a match that works for ALL 10 PLAYERS so when I say there’s not much anyone can do, that’s just being blunt, and not rude or disrespectful. NOBODY “forced” a time on anyone, the best was done for the majority of the players on both teams. Obviously I had something to take care of last minute because real life comes first, but by no means was this match 100% SCHEDULED because not all 10 players agreed to play. Also, I’d like to point out that it doesn’t look good on your part that you’re trying to DQ your own guild, so If I were you, I’d be careful what you wish for.

Congeniality
07-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Three weeks ago we made it clear that one of our players was not available for two weeks and ONTOP OF THAT THERE WERE PVP EVENTS AND PVE EVENTS GOING ON. Don’t act like every single player on your team was “ready” 3 weeks ago because they weren’t. And quit accusing my team of being rude and disrespectful because they’re not doing so. NOT EVERYONE agreed to playing the match tonight at 9 EST when it was asked so the match was NOT 100% SCHEDULED and for Jest to say “I will try” is NOT a confirmation. When you have players on your team who are around the globe, it is almost impossible to schedule a match that works for ALL 10 PLAYERS so when I say there’s not much anyone can do, that’s just being blunt, and not rude or disrespectful. NOBODY “forced” a time on anyone, the best was done for the majority of the players on both teams. Obviously I had something to take care of last minute because real life comes first, but by no means was this match 100% SCHEDULED because not all 10 players agreed to play. Also, I’d like to point out that it doesn’t look good on your part that you’re trying to DQ your own guild, so If I were you, I’d be careful what you wish for.

Nearly everything you have said here is falsified lol. You forced a time on my teammate and it isn't impossible to schedule because we had it scheduled for today until you cancelled. And it was scheduled, you made that perfectly clear. I have the chat logs of your disgusting rhetoric to show for it if you like.

As far as trying to DQ my own guild, what does that make you out to be? Wouldn't I go to the furthest lengths NOT to have my guild DQ? What does that say about your behavior? Maybe self-reflect next time.

I am being more than careful. In fact, you behavior disgusts me so much, that I am never willing to stop nagging on you about this until it is resolved. Because as far as I see, a rotten egg is a rotten f***in' egg. People who know me well know that I don't get worked up like this easy. So just be ready for a rude awakening big shot.

Iamxmayhem
07-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Apex vs aggravate match will be held tomorrow. Screens shots will be posted from either team whoever wins. Thanks for the deadline information . Hope the best for other teams .

XghostzX
07-06-2018, 11:44 PM
@Walie and Lonebrute,

I’ll find a time to speak to you guys in game, my intention of the deadline was to not cause controversy. The point of the tournament, after all, is fun friendly competition. But in the meantime, let’s breathe and smile. I’m not worried about you guys getting in your match :)

Xyzther
07-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Here's a fun video to take your minds off the current situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzEoO9We5Xc

Draebatad
07-06-2018, 11:53 PM

Holyfuryzzz asked me to send these screens to this thread. Thanks.

Holyfuryzz
07-06-2018, 11:58 PM

Holyfuryzzz asked me to send these screens to this thread. Thanks.

Thanks for posting! Hopefully we can get this match going as soon as possible!:)

** These posts/images are to be used as reference to said and agreed in-game postponings.**

Nihiliste
07-06-2018, 11:58 PM
@Walie and Lonebrute,

I’ll find a time to speak to you guys in game, my intention of the deadline was to not cause controversy. The point of the tournament, after all, is fun friendly competition. But in the meantime, let’s breathe and smile. I’m not worried about you guys getting in your match :)

Same, I already know who the winners of this tourney will be anyways. :)

Iamxmayhem
07-07-2018, 12:30 AM
And who’s that?

Iamxmayhem
07-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Shady comment to make

Nihiliste
07-07-2018, 03:06 AM
Opinions are shady? lmao

Dolloway
07-07-2018, 04:39 AM
Walie,

I know tempers are high right now and you're getting heated. I ask that you both tone down your posts for the sake of not only the tournament, but for our guild as well.

Lonebrute,

I have seen the conversation in question and while I wouldn't call it 'disgusting' rhetoric, it's unfair to Jest to try to force him to play at 4am which is what the conversation shows you tried to do and you basically said "oh well. This is a tourney and whatever works for the majority has to be done." That is not good sportsmanship or fair.

It's also not good sportsmanship to try to throw shade at any and all teams by making an irrelevant post based upon your opinion of who you think will win the tournament.

For the sake of the tournament and showing good sportsmanship, I hope that you both tone down your speech and can make amends with one another behind closed doors rather than spew hate fueled text towards one another on this thread. Thanks.

Mine AGK
07-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Walie,

I know tempers are high right now and you're getting heated. I ask that you both tone down your posts for the sake of not only the tournament, but for our guild as well.

Lonebrute,

I have seen the conversation in question and while I wouldn't call it 'disgusting' rhetoric, it's unfair to Jest to try to force him to play at 4am which is what the conversation shows you tried to do and you basically said "oh well. This is a tourney and whatever works for the majority has to be done." That is not good sportsmanship or fair.

It's also not good sportsmanship to try to throw shade at any and all teams by making an irrelevant post based upon your opinion of who you think will win the tournament.

For the sake of the tournament and showing good sportsmanship, I hope that you both tone down your speech and can make amends with one another behind closed doors rather than spew hate fueled text towards one another on this thread. Thanks.

Tempers are high but in all honesty, i can understand tempers being high because this tourney has been interrupted 3 weeks in a row for the majority of teams in this tourney. Teams have scheduled and rescheduled their matches just to have them postponed again by another problem. (of any sort) Im not condoning the way said people have talked to eachother on forums, but i understand why people are angry.

Regarding a statement made by your own guildy dolloway, i dont believe thats an invalid or even an irrelevant statement. He made a statement based on his observations of, more then likely, the teams that are playing and the players on those teams. You cant deny the fact that %50 of the teams who entered the tourney, had the cards stacked against them from the beginning. Most arent used to teamplay or even CTF. Anyone who makes a valid observation and then makes a statement about it, is completely entitled to do so. I personally dont believe its unsportsmanlike to make a statement based on their own observation. This is a personal opinion, not "throwing shade" on anyone.

GOOD LUCK TO ANY TEAMS PLAYING OVER THIS NEXT WEEK.

Idevour
07-07-2018, 12:43 PM
If we are going to talk about "poor sportsmanship" i have a few things that i will bring up if needed.

Xyzther
07-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Captain America Civil War: Restoration Version

Draebatad
07-07-2018, 10:56 PM

Posted by request of Holyfuryzzz. Grats guys!

Mine AGK
07-07-2018, 11:01 PM

Very great game vs ipredominant's team. Was very competitive. Gg to them and was a relief to finally get our match in.

Idevour
07-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Very great game vs ipredominant's team. Was very competitive. Gg to them and was a relief to finally get our match in.

Looks like it was a fun game hopefully my teams match will be played next friday, it has been difficult for us due to time zone differences and of course the events.

Rushlikeagod
07-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Team aggravates match will go down tomorrow. We having a problem with our bear not showing up but we have a sub in case he doesn't show again. Just too inform, thanks

XghostzX
07-08-2018, 07:44 AM

Wow, what an unbelievable game! That’s ridiculously close, I hope it was fun and intense. Congrats guys!

XghostzX
07-08-2018, 07:46 AM

Updated bracket!

Jig
07-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Go the Sydney swans!

Oh wait wrong forum?... Go Restoooo!!!!!!

Holyfuryzz
07-08-2018, 11:50 AM

Great game guys! Definitely a real thriller and grind till the end! Looking forward to our next match (:

XghostzX
07-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Great game guys! Definitely a real thriller and grind till the end! Looking forward to our next match (:

Was it close the whole time? Or was one team up most of the game?

plpr
07-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Was it close the whole time? Or was one team up most of the game?
Resto was actually up one point almost the whole match until the last few points. It was damn close ctf fun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Xyzther
07-08-2018, 11:50 PM

Gg guys, was fun to play with y’all. Glad we could finally get this match in! Hope to see you all in future pvp tourneys :)

burntoutdex
07-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Go the Sydney swans!

Oh wait wrong forum?... Go Restoooo!!!!!!

Bring back plastic bags!

wait... wrong forum?

congrats on match wins all :]

Buchmeister
07-09-2018, 03:27 AM

Gg guys, was fun to play with y’all. Glad we could finally get this match in! Hope to see you all in future pvp tourneys :)

Excellent game, we all had fun! Gg guys :D

XghostzX
07-09-2018, 07:04 AM
Awesome game guys!

Absolize
07-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Ghost,

Unfortunately due to complications with work/scheduling, Team Apex and Team Aggravate we’re not able to get our match done. However, this Saturday is our scheduled date and it will be done by then, just to inform.

XghostzX
07-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Ghost,

Unfortunately due to complications with work/scheduling, Team Apex and Team Aggravate we’re not able to get our match done. However, this Saturday is our scheduled date and it will be done by then, just to inform.

Not a problem, thanks for letting me know!

Dolloway
07-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Good game to Team Apex II! It was a hard fought game. We were down 0-2 and had to readjust to come back. It wasn't easy.

I hope you all had fun and will be joining future tournaments! Thank you for playing with us.

https://preview.ibb.co/fmdtj8/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/b16eP8/image.png

burntoutdex
07-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Always been curious, do you guys talk on Skype or Discord while you play your matches?

XghostzX
07-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Always been curious, do you guys talk on Skype or Discord while you play your matches?

Nah, we've suggested it but haven't actually tried. I personally wonder how that would go if we did try voice chat. We mainly communicate through quick-chats that we have set up, as well as occasional messages in our regular guild chat – usually for if we need to adjust (though we try to avoid typing at all times).

Dolloway
07-10-2018, 12:08 AM

We do not. Personally, I find that talking while playing distracts me and makes me zone out more. For others, talking while playing is greatly helpful though. I stick to guild/officer chat in order to call out things.

And yes, there are teams that do use voice chat. One of our Resto teams had a few of their members in a voice chat the other night while playing their match and I'm sure there are other teams that have used voice chat during the tournament. I've seen it discussed numerous times on Discord by certain players involved in this tournament.

Draebatad
07-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Congrats. Looks like the tourney is moving along. Good luck, all.

XghostzX
07-10-2018, 08:27 PM
Jjxejekt has donated a generous 5mill! Thank you my dude, everyone appreciates it!

JJXEJECT
07-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Jjxejekt has donated a generous 5mill! Thank you my dude, everyone appreciates it! Anytime 😍😍😍

XghostzX
07-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Two of the remaining first-round matches should be in by this weekend. Good luck guys :)

Nihiliste
07-13-2018, 08:45 PM
Results of Restoration II v. Outsiders - Restoration II wins. Spine was subbed in for Lafyre who did not show up. All players agreed to the sub. Good game.169489

Idevour
07-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Spine subbed in for lafyre.

Lafyre was nowhere to be found so that is why outsiders subbed in spine.

GG to team outsiders glad we could get the game in.

Congeniality
07-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Results of Restoration II v. Outriders - Restoration II wins. Spine was subbed in for Lafyre who did not show up. All players agreed to the sub. Good game.169489

Spine subbed in for lafyre.

Lafyre was nowhere to be found so that is why outsiders subbed in spine.

GG to team outsiders glad we could get the game in.

Good game! Thanks for waiting and agreeing to a sub!

XghostzX
07-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Hope it was a fun match! One more first-round match to go, expected to be tomorrow night.

killinclaw
07-14-2018, 02:44 AM
GG Resto 2 thanks for being patient and waiting for the sub. Luckily we found one so quick so our match can continue. Its been quite the journey this tourney, not just myself but for a lot of us. And after coming back from a long break it was all quite fun. I think the preparations leading to the match was even funner than the match itself lol. I wanted to thank and give props to my team. Good job guys especially Jest, since day one his improvements were night and day. And Walie, well he's Walie.
I'm really impressed for the turn out of this tournament, hopefully we can have more in the future. Was fun guys. GL to the winners of this match on your next endeavor.

killinclaw
07-14-2018, 02:49 AM
Oh, and Nih, it's Outsiders not Outriders, lol. Although Outriders does sound cool too.

Absolize
07-14-2018, 08:30 PM
GG Team Aggravate, Ghost Mutate wanted me to inform you that Congrats was his bear substitute, just so he also gets the participation reward. Well played guys.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180715/c5d858ef911568f48663514fcd4b69e2.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180715/6e206c46ef793f192569d1b093dbea12.jpg

Rushlikeagod
07-14-2018, 08:30 PM
We had too make some changes due too players now showing up so I apologize

XghostzX
07-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Nice game guys, team Apex advances! I'll go ahead and update the first page of players to make sure that the correct players get the participation award.

Time to get those round 2 matches in. I'll announce a deadline some time later today.

Iamxmayhem
07-15-2018, 05:01 PM
For communication purposes , team apex with be directing hook as team captain for now on.

Absolize
07-15-2018, 05:13 PM
This post is directed towards Restoration III, my teams availability this week would be anytime on Wednesday and Friday, and early morning or afternoon on Sunday. Also we are all available today if Restoration III wants to make our match happen tonight, if possible with everyone’s schedules. If none of this works for any of you guys I’m sure we can figure something out, but Saturday will not work is the only thing. Conviently, I have the leader of Restoration III already added so you could either get in touch with me in game or on forum whatever works for you.

Xyzther
07-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Night time usually works best with our team, I’ll try to find out if either Wednesday night or Friday night we are all free

Absolize
07-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Night time usually works best with our team, I’ll try to find out if either Wednesday night or Friday night we are all free

Sounds good

Absolize
07-16-2018, 09:14 AM
Update @Xyzther,

Our team can play Sunday night as well just not to late EST time, we can go as late as about 1am EST time, just to inform idk what day you guys want to shoot for yet.

XghostzX
07-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Second round matches are to be completed by one week from today (which gives everyone time through Sunday). Unless you have concrete plans to do it after the proposed date, this will be the deadline.

Muzzling
07-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Now that the full first round of ctf tourney is done, when do we get our participation awards?

XghostzX
07-17-2018, 02:40 PM
Now that the full first round of ctf tourney is done, when do we get our participation awards?

When the tournament is complete

Xyzther
07-17-2018, 04:04 PM
@Hook, 4/5 of my team has confirmed to play Wednesday night, still waiting on the last one. Sound good for you and your team?

GTS
07-17-2018, 10:10 PM
yo goodluck to all the teams remaining i am going 2 donate something nice

i added you in game ghost on my bear

Absolize
07-18-2018, 12:07 AM
@Hook, 4/5 of my team has confirmed to play Wednesday night, still waiting on the last one. Sound good for you and your team?

I told my team to be on Wednesday @5pm EST, I also told some of your teammates that time so yeah ofc that’s cool :)

Xyzther
07-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Heads up, one of my teammates just told me they have work until 7pm est. are you guys able to play at that time or later tonight?

Absolize
07-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Is your entire team good for 7pm?

Jensmage
07-18-2018, 10:04 AM

lol...odd question to ask during this stage.

Absolize
07-18-2018, 12:36 PM
@Xyzther

My team has agreed to play our match at 7pm EST over the previous agreement of 5pm EST. The match can be no later than 7pm EST though at this point for today because of plans that some of my teammates made weeks ago. We’re being as flexible as possible here, but match would have to start at 7pm EST no later tonight, unless you want to go back to the previous agreement of 5pm EST. Just let me know :)

Xyzther
07-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Our 5th still hasn’t gotten back to us lol. One of our teammates leaves on Friday for a cruise, so if they don’t get to us by 7 I think you guys are getting free ride to next round

Absolize
07-18-2018, 12:58 PM
Our 5th still hasn’t gotten back to us lol. One of our teammates leaves on Friday for a cruise, so if they don’t get to us by 7 I think you guys are getting free ride to next round

Unfortunate if it does go down that way, but we will do whatever we can to play you guys! Can message me in game or anything to update me buddy.

Xyzther
07-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Our 5th ended up not showing up. Because this was the only day that would work for our team (one of our players is going on a cruise that doesn’t have WiFi unless he was willing to pay $200 lol), we have no choice but to forfeit the match. Sorry we couldn’t play you guys, Apex, I know it would’ve been a fun and competitive match that would’ve been a thrill for everyone. Hope to see you guys in the tourneys to come!

Absolize
07-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Our 5th ended up not showing up. Because this was the only day that would work for our team (one of our players is going on a cruise that doesn’t have WiFi unless he was willing to pay $200 lol), we have no choice but to forfeit the match. Sorry we couldn’t play you guys, Apex, I know it would’ve been a fun and competitive match that would’ve been a thrill for everyone. Hope to see you guys in the tourneys to come!

Unfortunate, thank you for your time and good luck in future tournaments!

XghostzX
07-19-2018, 09:21 AM

Unfortunate you guys won't be able to compete :(

With that then, team Apex will advance due to DQ.

Nihiliste
07-19-2018, 12:16 PM
Will,

I’m not confident that we will get this match in by the deadline. Two of their players have very difficult time zones to work around. I’ve suggested a couple, for example, Sunday 10 p.m., but that is 5 a.m. and 4 a.m. for two of them. Friday/Saturday seems to be off limits as people have plans. This one is more difficult than the last, not sure what we can do here. I’d also like to add that if it comes down to it, I don’t think our team should be penalized as we are within a maximum time window of atleast three hours between eachother making it easier for players to schedule future matches in this tournament.

XghostzX
07-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Will,

I’m not confident that we will get this match in by the deadline. Two of their players have very difficult time zones to work around. I’ve suggested a couple, for example, Sunday 10 p.m., but that is 5 a.m. and 4 a.m. for two of them. Friday/Saturday seems to be off limits as people have plans. This one is more difficult than the last, not sure what we can do here. I’d also like to add that if it comes down to it, I don’t think our team should be penalized as we are within a maximum time window of atleast three hours between eachother making it easier for players to schedule future matches in this tournament.

Would more time allotted be useful at all for you? Is there any possibility you guys could get the match in post-deadline?

Also -- Thank you for letting me know and putting in the effort to figure out the time discrepancies, I really do appreciate it. I honestly wasn't expecting this to be that much of an issue, but I think future tournaments (like this) will require that teams tell me their time zones ahead of registration. Most definitely a learning experience.

Nihiliste
07-20-2018, 03:34 PM
Would more time allotted be useful at all for you? Is there any possibility you guys could get the match in post-deadline?

Also -- Thank you for letting me know and putting in the effort to figure out the time discrepancies, I really do appreciate it. I honestly wasn't expecting this to be that much of an issue, but I think future tournaments (like this) will require that teams tell me their time zones ahead of registration. Most definitely a learning experience.

I would say yes to more time, but their team is best available on weekends and next weekend I am unavailable Friday/Saturday. That would leave us only Sunday and I don’t think everyone would make it. I’d have to ask. I spoke with the leader of Betrayed and he said in message that he would be willing to let us move on to the next round if we can’t get the match going, but we’re currently seeing if we can play tonight. If not, the match will not be happening.

Holyfuryzz
07-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Hello Ghost,

Holyfuryzzz, (Reborn team captain.)

This message is to address the current issue with settling on a match time with team Family. The issue is that our time zones differ greatly and we can not settle on a time that works for both teams. Team Reborn players are all within the states and can pvp in the evenings; however, what may be 8pm Central time in the states may be 4am for a player in another country. This is a cited example from a discussion with Family team captain Wreckor.

Dolloway
07-20-2018, 04:01 PM
I think adding a bit more time to the deadline would be greatly appreciated by the teams that still have to get in their matches.

However, with that said, I would also like to add that if this happens, then the next deadline should be the final one. Both teams need to coordinate with one another and sometimes a mediator is needed in order to best schedule matches (example: Walie and Lonebrute's game couldn't work out a time until a middle person stepped in). I suggest listing a set of times and seeing which time works best for the majority of players. There are going to have to be some compromises from some people, otherwise games will need to be agreed to be played 4v4 or something.

Draebatad
07-20-2018, 04:04 PM
Hello Ghost,

Holyfuryzzz, (Reborn team captain.)

This message is to address the current issue with settling on a match time with team Family. The issue is that our time zones differ greatly and we can not settle on a time that works for both teams. Team Reborn players are all within the states and can pvp in the evenings; however, what may be 8pm Central time in the states may be 4am for a player in another country. This is a cited example from a discussion with Family team captain Wreckor.

Attaching the screen shot as per holy's request.

So you're saying the teams are north America vs Asia time zones, mostly? That's painful sounding and imbalanced. Teams should ideally be assigned based on compatible regions and time zones. Good luck.

bglir
07-20-2018, 05:37 PM
I have tried to organised a more fair time for the ctf match for every player. When first approached I posted time zones of my entire team for holyfury to see.

Holy saw this and still suggested to have the match at 8pm central time which results in having two of my team mates play at 3am

USA central - 8pm

Family
Wreckor - 9am
Lag - 9pm
Chaotikz - 3am
Blo - 6pm
Zoro - 3am

I felt this very unsportsmanlike requesting two of my team mates play at 3am.

Then holyfury suggested a time of 10pm central, which would be 11pm on the east coast and 8pm on the west coast

USA central - 10pm

Family
Wreckor - 11am
Lag - 11pm
Chaotikz - 5am
Blo - 8pm
Zoro - 5am

But again it will be forcing two of my team mates to play at 5am for them. Which is still un fair.

I have now suggested a new time of 10am saturday central time.

USA central - 10am Saturday 21 july

Family
Wreckor - 11pm
Lag - 11am
Chaotikz - 5pm
Blo - 8am
Zoro - 5pm

And I am still waiting a response.

I felt this was very unsportsmanlike requesting two of my team mates play at 3am

"But again it will be forcing two of my team mates to play at 5am for them ..."

Idevour
07-20-2018, 06:06 PM

I personally dont think a time extension would work, with how significant the time differences are we could be given a month and still be unable to play our match.

Draebatad
07-20-2018, 06:12 PM
If the host had matched teams by geographical regions or if the team captains all carefully chose team members located only in their regions to begin with, this disparity of time zones, being half a world away, wouldn't be an issue. When you're dealing with large teams and in this case ten total players per match, the challenge of western vs eastern hemisphere becomes even more challenging and inconvenient. Hope you all figure out a time that will work. There's certainly no lack of trying between these two teams from the many screen shots that I've seen.

Mine AGK
07-20-2018, 06:22 PM
I have tried to organised a more fair time for the ctf match for every player. When first approached I posted time zones of my entire team for holyfury to see.

Holy saw this and still suggested to have the match at 8pm central time which results in having two of my team mates play at 3am

USA central - 8pm

Family
Wreckor - 9am
Lag - 9pm
Chaotikz - 3am
Blo - 6pm
Zoro - 3am

I felt this very unsportsmanlike requesting two of my team mates play at 3am.

Then holyfury suggested a time of 10pm central, which would be 11pm on the east coast and 8pm on the west coast

USA central - 10pm

Family
Wreckor - 11am
Lag - 11pm
Chaotikz - 5am
Blo - 8pm
Zoro - 5am

But again it will be forcing two of my team mates to play at 5am for them. Which is still un fair.

I have now suggested a new time of 10am saturday central time.

USA central - 10am Saturday 21 july

Family
Wreckor - 11pm
Lag - 11am
Chaotikz - 5pm
Blo - 8am
Zoro - 5pm

And I am still waiting a response.

I felt this was very unsportsmanlike requesting two of my team mates play at 3am

"But again it will be forcing two of my team mates to play at 5am for them ..."

2 of our players have work at 8am and 10am on saturday and sunday. Our players only have a 3hr difference in time zones between us but your whole team has 3 different time zones, 2 of which are significantly large. Not saying you guys arent trying to work with us, its just hard with so many different time zones.

@ghost in the future for tourneys, can you please advise teams to pick teamates that work with their own timezone so as to prevent issues like.this? Its difficult to work around 4 or 5 different timzones that are substantially different.

XghostzX
07-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Unfortunately, pairing up teams by geographical regions doesn't solve all problems. The format of the tournament, itself, would have to be redesigned (i.e. we couldn't do a bracket system anymore).

In the meantime, I'm going to extend the deadline of the tournament through next Sunday. @Xyzther – This means if you guys can get your match in by then, then your DQ is revoked.

Mine AGK
07-20-2018, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately, pairing up teams by geographical regions doesn't solve all problems. The format of the tournament, itself, would have to be redesigned (i.e. we couldn't do a bracket system anymore).

In the meantime, I'm going to extend the deadline of the tournament through next Sunday. @Xyzther – This means if you guys can get your match in by then, then your DQ is revoked.

So apex doesnt move forward? Xyxtherz team has to play before next weeks deadline?

Thought you determined xyther's team was DQ due to not getting their match in. Now they're un-disqualified?

XghostzX
07-20-2018, 10:49 PM
So apex doesnt move forward? Xyxtherz team has to play before next weeks deadline?

Correct, it would be unfair of me to not give their team more time in addition to the rest of the teams.

Xyzther
07-20-2018, 11:09 PM

Thought you determined xyther's team was DQ due to not getting their match in. Now they're un-disqualified?

Well originally he had given us the DQ a because I asked him to since we probably wouldn’t have been able to get in a match by the deadline he had first given us. I guess he’s removing it now since there’s a later deadline which would give us more time to figure out a match. Regardless of the new deadline, I don’t believe our team will still play because I think one of our members will still be on a cruise, and I had just recently found out the reason our 5th wasn’t responding to us was because they are currently in the hospital for undisclosed reasons. In a million years I would never push for them to get on so we can just get a virtual pvp match in, and my prayers go to them so they may get better. Long story short, I’m 99% sure we will still get the DQ as we won’t be able to play even by the new deadline and I don’t want Will to push it even further than he has already just done.

SillyJuan
07-20-2018, 11:11 PM
I hope we make this clear, my team who has players from different time regions got one week in advance to set up a match. Ok not saying this is unfair and I know it got extended another week. But c’mon, 1 week in advance isn’t much tbh. But thanks for at least making a just decision as oppose to the other teams who got plenty of weeks.

Holyfuryzz
07-21-2018, 04:15 PM
Ghost,

I have replied to Wreckor through forum PM. Perhaps the message did not send. But I made it clear to Wreckor that 10am central time does not work for our team.

It is not unsportsmanlike, or a show of poor sportsmaship for me to request a time that works for my entire team. I'm simply trying to come to an accord. However, it isn't our fault that their team is composed of players with multiple time zones..

I believe that it would be fair if team Family made their best efforts to play at an 8pm-12am US Central time considering all Five Reborn team members would be ready during those hours.

Please take this into consideration. Team Reborn had to make comprimises and work around scheduling details during Round 1 vs team Restoration iV.. Team Family is yet to walk this path.

It is not unsportsmanlike, it is circumstance and reasoning. I have spoken to Wreckor in game and he told me he still has to make more calculations.

Thank you,
Holyfuryzzz

bglir
07-21-2018, 06:09 PM
As team captain of Family, I have attempted to be flexible and understanding as possible with scheduling for this match.

The nature of my diverse team and time zones does make it difficult. Suggesting to have the match on a weekend during the morning is the most ideal time for everyone in the ctf teams. It does not force anyone to stay up past 12am nor does it force anyone to wake up before 4am.

Unfortunately Reborn have members who can not participate during the morning on a weekend for them.

I feel it is highly unfair for Reborn to give an open window of time limited to their night times only. This does force my team members to play at times not suited for them, one to stay up till 12am an others to wake up at 5am.

That being said and done, team Family will try to compromise for a time that suits both teams at our expense.

plpr
07-21-2018, 06:16 PM
As team captain of Family, I have attempted to be flexible and understanding as possible with scheduling for this match.

The nature of my diverse team and time zones does make it difficult. Suggesting to have the match on a weekend during the morning is the most ideal time for everyone in the ctf teams. It does not force anyone to stay up past 12am nor does it force anyone to wake up before 4am.

Unfortunately Reborn have members who can not participate during the morning on a weekend for them.

I feel it is highly unfair for Reborn to give an open window of time limited to their night times only. This does force my team members to play at times not suited for them, one to stay up till 12am an others to wake up at 5am.

That being said and done, team Family will try to compromise for a time that suits both teams at our expense.
Sorry your team lives in every time zone in the world. But we have a flexible time schedule (nights) that everybody can play. There is nothing else we can do to help your times. Those few players on your team are going to have to make the sacrifice. Not our whole team. This being said our team is available from almost 8pm-2am est. Which is more then a large range.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
07-21-2018, 08:28 PM
I apologize guys, I'm currently out for the weekend and will respond with a more detailed post tomorrow -- you guys are not the only ones who are having difficulties scheduling matches. I have some thoughts/ideas. But rest assured, I do not plan on disqualifying anyone in the meantime (that defeats the whole purpose of this tournament).

XghostzX
07-22-2018, 01:30 PM
A possible idea –

Disqualifying more than 2 games is really not what I want. What if we altered the bracket so that Restoration II plays Reborn and Family plays Betrayed? Based on the time zones I've seen, I feel as though that could potentially work.

Nihiliste
07-22-2018, 01:55 PM
A possible idea –

Disqualifying more than 2 games is really not what I want. What if we altered the bracket so that Restoration II plays Reborn and Family plays Betrayed? Based on the time zones I've seen, I feel as though that could potentially work.

This would be great.

Iamxmayhem
07-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Soooo the brackets are going to be altered ? Lol. How about just extend the time. Toying with the bracket doesn’t make any sense .

Absolize
07-22-2018, 07:52 PM
Altering the bracket at this point of the tournament would not be a good idea, sticking to the random bracket that we all know is the fair way to go, I understand that some teams have difficulty getting matches in but to be honest this is what we all signed up for. Everyone had plenty of time to make something happen so if nothing does happen, the show must go on in my opinion, and we shouldn’t change up the tournament this far in.

Iamxmayhem
07-22-2018, 07:53 PM
So you’re going to alter the brackets , which is technically against your rules, for the sake of not having to disqualify a team, that also in the rules is stated that matches are to be played within the deadline given etc. for the fairness of the tournament and for the sake of not looking like it’s being rigged. Should probably leave the bracket alone and advance the teams that aren’t disqualified.

Idevour
07-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Werent you guys the ones who were mad about teams getting a bye??? Now you guys dont want the bracket altered which woukd result in 2 teams moving on due to a DQ. What is the problem exactly in this being altered

Absolize
07-22-2018, 08:14 PM
Werent you guys the ones who were mad about teams getting a bye??? Now you guys dont want the bracket altered which woukd result in 2 teams moving on due to a DQ. What is the problem exactly in this being altered

No, no one complained about teams getting a bye because it was expected for the uneven amount of teams. And the simple fact is we’re too far into this tournament to alter things. The problem is, everyone had a fair amount of time to get matches in, everyone read the rules and agreed to them by signing up for said tournament. It’s not our fault that teams couldn’t get their matches in, in time. Toying with the bracket at this point would be unfair in my personal opinion.

Iamxmayhem
07-22-2018, 08:14 PM
Neither one of us have complained about any team being disqualified . It’s clearly stated in the rules. And you won’t be the team to be DQ’d , so why are you even commenting on what I said. Brackets are brackets and rules are rules. Altering any bracket this far into a tournament is biased and suspicious of rigging. And the team we were gonna face actually wasn’t disqualified. They FORFEITED. So altering the brackets doesn’t stop them from being DQ’d. It was a forfeit.

Xyzther
07-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Y’all chill lol. He was just proposing a possible solution to getting matches in. He just wanted to see what people thought.

Jk he’s rigging the tourney so restoration wins xdddddd

Idevour
07-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Neither one of us have complained about any team being disqualified . It’s clearly stated in the rules. And you won’t be the team to be DQ’d , so why are you even commenting on what I said. Brackets are brackets and rules are rules. Altering any bracket this far into a tournament is biased and suspicious of rigging. And the team we were gonna face actually wasn’t disqualified. They FORFEITED. So altering the brackets doesn’t stop them from being DQ’d. It was a forfeit.

I dont see how your team is being affected by this. The teams affected are betrayed, reborn, family, and resto II. So why do you guys care so much if it is altered

Iamxmayhem
07-22-2018, 08:39 PM
You’re not going to be the team disqualified so I’m asking you the same question . Why do you care? Rules are rules . If y’all showed more effort at setting up a match, then your team advances. Simple as that. Tournament brackets should never be altered at any point in time. It should stay as is . Unless rules just don’t matter anymore .

Idevour
07-22-2018, 08:41 PM
You’re not going to be the team disqualified so I’m asking you the same question . Why do you care? Rules are rules . If y’all showed more effort at setting up a match, then your team advances. Simple as that. Tournament brackets should never be altered at any point in time. It should stay as is . Unless rules just don’t matter anymore .

Trust me we showed effort in trying to set up a match lol. And my team is actually affected by this. Also which rule number is it that states no altering i am curious

Iamxmayhem
07-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Since your team showed the most effort in setting up a match you should have no worries then . Stated clearly in the rules which team will be disqualified before a deadline. And it’s a contradiction. Altering brackets to keep a team from being disqualified ? Lol? As I said in every post . Rules are stated clearly. Any altercation will be looked at as a rigging by any remaining teams. Stick to the rules . Let the team who showed least effort be disqualified . Simple as that. And as you stated yet again. Your team put the most effort into setting up a match. So you have nothing to worry about ^^. You’ll advance to the 3rd round.

XghostzX
07-22-2018, 09:19 PM
The original tournament rules, historically, have worked seamlessly. But the PL times are changing, and players from far and vast regions are wanting to participate – and as your tournament host, I don't feel bad having to alter the rules so that teams can actually play matches, have fun and be eligible for the participation shields that everyone wants. I would love my rules to be followed as closely as possible, but given the circumstances, that is just not possible with what I hope to achieve in this tournament.

To the captains of Restoration II, Family, Reborn, and Betrayed – would switching the match-ups be beneficial at all? Or would you prefer more time? Please respond and let me know :)

Draebatad
07-22-2018, 11:47 PM
I don't feel bad having to alter the rules so that teams can actually play matches, have fun and be eligible for the participation shields that everyone wants. I would love my rules to be followed as closely as possible, but given the circumstances, that is just not possible with what I hope to achieve in this tournament.

I do see concerns that seem warranted about these last minute potential changes to team assignments and tournament rules. Such changes could certainly reshape and alter the outcome of the entire tourney. On that note, in my personal opinion, there is no reason under any circumstances that would make changing either the rules or the team bracket assignments acceptable in the midst of a live tournament. The time to do that was before it started, not after. There's always next time. Lessons learned from this tourney can be applied to future tournaments. There's only five matches left until the winner emerges. Good luck and have fun, everyone. :)

Dolloway
07-23-2018, 01:05 AM
I don't care either way, let's just get the tourney over with. I go on vacation on August 18th.

Bring us our next challenger! Seems like we have been waiting weeks. We are a fighting team. :)

bglir
07-23-2018, 01:23 AM
I agree with ghost suggestion, i like it, seems could be a cure for my headache.

Sent from my CPH1821 using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 02:39 AM
I agree with ghost suggestion, i like it, seems could be a cure for my headache.

Sent from my CPH1821 using Tapatalk

A headache that wasnt caused by our team. Im not saying you werent trying to schedule, but because you have 4 different time zones throughout your team. 2 of which are 6 and 9hrs ahead of the other 3. Its hard to schedule ALL 10 of us to be able to have a match that everyone is available for.

For future reference for any tourney. I think that when forming a team, people need to take into account time zones and availability. Although some random stuff comes up unlike time zones never changing, this would help with scheduling matches for any future tourney of 3v3 or more.

Dolloway
07-23-2018, 03:45 AM
A headache that wasnt caused by our team. Im not saying you werent trying to schedule, but because you have 4 different time zones throughout your team. 2 of which are 6 and 9hrs ahead of the other 3. Its hard to schedule ALL 10 of us to be able to have a match that everyone is available for.

For future reference for any tourney. I think that when forming a team, people need to take into account time zones and availability. Although some random stuff comes up unlike time zones never changing, this would help with scheduling matches for any future tourney of 3v3 or more.

Maybe for future tournaments all members on a team should be required to be within 3-4 hours of one another's timezone.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 04:08 AM
Maybe for future tournaments all members on a team should be required to be within 3-4 hours of one another's timezone.

Yes I feel like this would fix the issue for future tournaments, however, as stated above, the changes could completely change the outcome of the tourney in general. Plus, teams are already in the semi finals. It is to late in my opinion to make huge changes like this to the bracket because of a few teams that grouped up together not thinking that they’re across the world from each other. My advice is, let this tournament rest and for further tournaments you can make some rules regarding the time zones just so people won’t have a problem getting their matches in. The show must go on, and there is always a next time for players who unfortunately couldn’t get their match in. :)

Dolloway
07-23-2018, 04:55 AM
Yes I feel like this would fix the issue for future tournaments, however, as stated above, the changes could completely change the outcome of the tourney in general. Plus, teams are already in the semi finals. It is to late in my opinion to make huge changes like this to the bracket because of a few teams that grouped up together not thinking that they’re across the world from each other. My advice is, let this tournament rest and for further tournaments you can make some rules regarding the time zones just so people won’t have a problem getting their matches in. The show must go on, and there is always a next time for players who unfortunately couldn’t get their match in. :)

On the other hand, only seeing one match completed out of a possible four matches in the second round is quite disappointing and delegitimizes the tournament. Only Apex II and Resto I have gotten in their match, while one team has forfeited and two others are facing disqualification. And to be quite honest, I don't know who Ghost is going to disqualify in the Reborn vs Family match because both teams seem like they're putting in their best effort to schedule the match.

Whatever decision Ghost ends up making will create controversy and drama unfortunately.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 05:06 AM
On the other hand, only seeing one match completed out of a possible four matches in the second round is quite disappointing and delegitimizes the tournament. Only Apex II and Resto I have gotten in their match, while one team has forfeited and two others are facing disqualification. And to be quite honest, I don't know who Ghost is going to disqualify in the Reborn vs Family match because both teams seem like they're putting in their best effort to schedule the match.

Whatever decision Ghost ends up making will create controversy and drama unfortunately.

I see where you’re coming from there, but like I stated before, when all of these teams were signing up for this tournament they knew what they was signing up for. Ghost is a organized host and likes to get them done within a certain deadline, we’ve experienced that in other tournaments. Everyone read and understood the rules considering they was able to participate. And no, if everything stayed the same and there wasn’t any altering to the bracket, people knew that DQ’s and byes were going to take effect. There is no controversy if we just move on and take this as inspiration to make some, not many, but some time zone rules so that the matches aren’t impossible to get done. People around the world play this game and sometimes people have to sacrifice. One of my teammates is in a different time zone than most of us and almost had to play at 4-5am willingly. Just shows sometimes people have to sacrifice in order to get the match done and move along with the tournament. We shouldn’t extend/hold the tourney just for 1-2 teams. And as for the matches that couldn’t be played, things happen and we have to understand that, but it doesn’t mean we alter the rules, bracket etc. to avoid that.

nenany
07-23-2018, 10:51 AM
As a member of team family, i also agree with Ghost’s suggestion of the bracket changes.
Both Reborn and Family have tried to shedule a match for all 10 participants of this match at no avail.
Their team are all in one time zone, and they are busy during the day on weekends.

Which will be the best time for my team because we have some members on the other side of world.
It will be both morning,day and night time for my team.

Reborn still want my team to play between 2am to 5am for some of my members and 12am for others.

I feel Ghost solution to pair up team Family vs team betrayed to play and team restoration II vs team Reborn is most ideal.
Due to the time zones of player’s and availability of player during weekend day time.

IiRose
07-23-2018, 11:09 AM
First off, thank you Will for hosting this tournament :):sentimental::o

To get things out of the way, I would just like to say all the Restoration teams (We may have fun but we are all extremely competitive as well lol) want to beat the other just as much as family, apex, reborn, and betrayed since only one team wins tournament shields. So for the teams saying we will make it through if a DQ results in happening are wrong. We are just as likely to get DQed as the next team.

This brings me to my next point. I have been in many tournaments myself, and normally changing the bracket this late is the wrong thing to do. However, this tournament is unlike any other since its a 5v5 on a much larger scale with this many teams. Therefore, since this is the first tournament of this magnitude, there are going to be weird changes that have not occurred in the past. As a community, it's important to understand this and appreciate what Ghost is doing for the community. I am sure no one else could have nor would have hosted this tournament or done half the job he has done for it. The least we could do is not rain down on a POSSIBLE idea that he has to fix his tournament. Unfortunately, it seems as though either decision he makes, people will view him in a bad light. If he changes the tournament, people will say he did it because he is biased or that it was unfair. If he disqualifies people, he will be seen as a terrible host who was primarily aiming to disqualify other teams so that he can have better chances at winning, making the tournament less enjoyable for newer PVP teams, which was the primary goal of this tournament and Restoration's continued attempt to bring back team play and CTF. (That sounds like another tournament that still gets a lot of hate even today #PoorBurberrys71.)

It is important to note another thing too. For those against the trade, (even though the majority want it as they have communicated already) like I said before, only the winning team gets a tournament shield. Regardless of how the bracket gets switched around or etc., the winning team will emerge no matter what side of the bracket they are on. So to me, it doesn't matter who fights who. To win, you better be ready and expect to fight anyone if you feel like you can get a shot at 1st place. There were many times in tournaments where in my opinion, finals occurred in the semis or quarters with the best 2 teams fighting each other (with the close scores to show it too). But at the end of the day, it doesn't seem to matter since the victorious team will move up anyway and others will have to fight them regardless.

-IiRose

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 11:19 AM
I definitely agree with who ever is “best” can beat any team. And I’m not calling out and gonna say it’s rigged from the “get go” like certain people whined about from the start when not a single restoration team was paired together . But with their assumptions and the fact that clearly restoration 2 will obvious be the team advancing being that betrayed hasn’t been active on forums much, if at all. And from experience alone. The end result is restoration 2 vs restoration1. Any alterations at this point falls in restorations (your guilds) favor . Being 2 odds of landing in finals rather than 1. But I guess like you said he’s the host and no one really has a say in it but him/ nor could do better so.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 11:21 AM

Apex never officially got their match it. Resto 3 just got DQ due to teamates availability. Hes explained why his teamate was unavailable and wish whomever is is in the hospital is perfectly fine and recovers without problems.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 11:27 AM
As a member of team family, i also agree with Ghost’s suggestion of the bracket changes.
Both Reborn and Family have tried to shedule a match for all 10 participants of this match at no avail.
Their team are all in one time zone, and they are busy during the day on weekends.

Which will be the best time for my team because we have some members on the other side of world.
It will be both morning,day and night time for my team.

Reborn still want my team to play between 2am to 5am for some of my members and 12am for others.

I feel Ghost solution to pair up team Family vs team betrayed to play and team restoration II vs team Reborn is most ideal.
Due to the time zones of player’s and availability of player during weekend day time.

Your tean leader still wants our team to play at 5-8am on weekends when our whole team has life obilgations to attend to. The maximum difference in time zones for our team is only 3hrs. You have 1 player thats 3 hrs ahead and then 2 teamates that are 6 and 9hrs ahead of the other 3. Its hard to schedule around that. Thats 4 different time zones that are on you team, 2 of which greatly differ. The earliest our team can play is 8pm Texas time (ECT).

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 11:31 AM
It’ll be the same struggle for y’all to match up against restoration 2. As abolize stated , during first rounds we had a player sacrifice and play at 4 am. It is what it is. All of our teams are 4/ 5 hours behind / behind . And we never got the second match “in officially” cause the other team forfeited due to irl issues . Simple as that tyvm.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 11:38 AM
It’ll be the same struggle for y’all to match up against restoration 2. As abolize stated , during first rounds we had a player sacrifice and play at 4 am. It is what it is. All of our teams are 4/ 5 hours behind / behind . And we never got the second match “in officially” cause the other team forfeited due to irl issues . Simple as that tyvm.

Key words "we had a player sacrifice and play at 4am". They are asking our whole team to "sacrifice" to play at 5-6am when all of us have family obligations and work to attend in the morning.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 11:59 AM
I work 96 hours weekly . Team aggravate . Full of apex members also made sacrifices . Some of their players were 10 hours behind us. One being mutate , which was the team captain. We had people , and so did they, of all different time zones, but we made it work . It’s a tournament . You make sacrifices , that’s just how it is . Y’all will have the same struggle setting up a match If bracket is altered .

Xyzther
07-23-2018, 01:54 PM
I work 96 hours weekly . Team aggravate . Full of apex members also made sacrifices . Some of their players were 10 hours behind us. One being mutate , which was the team captain. We had people , and so did they, of all different time zones, but we made it work . It’s a tournament . You make sacrifices , that’s just how it is . Y’all will have the same struggle setting up a match If bracket is altered .

Wtf 96 hours a week? That’s not healthy lol

Absolize
07-23-2018, 01:57 PM
Point is, let it rest. It’s unfair in my opinion to switch up the bracket this late in the tournament, take this as a learning experience for the next one.

Draebatad
07-23-2018, 02:38 PM
However, this tournament is unlike any other since its a 5v5 on a much larger scale with this many teams

IIRC, in May when a poll was put up to see what tourney type people wanted, 5v5 didn't get the popular vote, 3v3 ctf however did get the majority of the votes, yet a 5v5 was chosen. I am just saying that 3v3 would have been much easier to schedule / play out each round with two less players, would have garnered more interest therefore resulting in more teams signing up, and would have been less painful than what you're dealing with today, making it overall more fun. Hindsight is 20/20. Hopefully everyone can work together earnestly and quickly get their matches in. I have faith they can.

nenany
07-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Team family suggested this time..

USA central - 10am saturday 21july

Family
Wreckor-11pm
Lag-11am
Chaotikz-5pm
Blo-8am
Zoro-5pm

Which makes it 8am to 11am for team reborn, however they declinded because of real life commitments.

No one in family has ever suggested an earlier time to force any of them to play before 8am for them.
No has anyone in reborn offered to play earlier.

Reborn have only suggested time between 8pm-2am for them which force members in my team to sacrifice thier time
from 2am-8am and other members from 12am-5am.

Please don’t feel upset that we ever forced any time inconvenient to your team.
We want to get this match in too at a time fair to everyone.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 04:19 PM
World of emergency services bro lol. Sleepless elite life ✌����

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 04:29 PM
My official proposal –

Reborn and Restoration II can play their altered match together, and Family and Betrayed can play their match together. Restoration II is allowed to play Betrayed and Reborn is allowed to play Family (as is the current bracket), but that's more than likely not going to happen.

Between the two matches, the team that wins their match first can have the choice to play Restoration I or Apex in the semi-finals. The team that wins their match second will fill the last semi-final spot. I'm going to extend the deadline to through this Sunday (that is, you have all of Sunday to compete). This will be a hard deadline, and I will be doing disqualifications based on my discretion at that point.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 04:30 PM
Team family suggested this time..

USA central - 10am saturday 21july

Family
Wreckor-11pm
Lag-11am
Chaotikz-5pm
Blo-8am
Zoro-5pm

Which makes it 8am to 11am for team reborn, however they declinded because of real life commitments.

No one in family has ever suggested an earlier time to force any of them to play before 8am for them.
No has anyone in reborn offered to play earlier.

Reborn have only suggested time between 8pm-2am for them which force members in my team to sacrifice thier time
from 2am-8am and other members from 12am-5am.

Please don’t feel upset that we ever forced any time inconvenient to your team.
We want to get this match in too at a time fair to everyone.

Once again, real life commitments came first before the game. Your first round went through because the team you were supposed to face backed out. This problem could have been solved then due to different times and be able to change brackets in the first round and not now. Our first round had us play at 1am which 2 of our players shouldnt have but did anyways because of deadline.

The time you suggested was declined due to none of our players being available at 10am due to real life obligations. We told your team the availability we were available for before negotiations happened and it was still ignored. Not saying neither of us didnt try to schedule, but as apparently i have to say again. YOU HAVE 4 DIFFERENT TIME ZONES THROUGHOUT YOUR TEAM, 1 IS 3HRS AHEAD AND THE OTHER 2 ARE 6 AND 9HRS AHEAD OF THE OTHER 3. Thats hard to even try to get time in because if having to work around just 2 sets of time zones, we have to work around a total of 5 including our own.

To get 10 players available with 5 different time zones with 2 of your players being significantly different fron the other 3 team mates, thats not gonna happen.

Look are you times listed.

When its 10am ECT.

Wreckor- 11pm
Lag- 11am
Chaotikz- 5pm
Blo- 8am
Zoro-5pm

Chao and zoro are 6hrs behind wreckor
Chao and zoro are 6hrs ahead of lag
Chao and zoro are 9hrs ahead of blo
Wreckor is 12hrs ahead of lag and 15hrs ahead if blo

Those times are too broad and hard to work around. You have 4 different time zones that we have to take into account which doesnt line up with any of out teamates. Our greatest time difference is 3hrs and thats only 1 teamate. The rest of our team is East coast.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 04:35 PM
My official proposal –

Reborn and Restoration II can play their altered match together, and Family and Betrayed can play their match together. Restoration II is allowed to play Betrayed and Reborn is allowed to play Family (as is the current bracket), but that's more than likely not going to happen.

Between the two matches, the team that wins their match first can have the choice to play Restoration I or Apex in the semi-finals. The team that wins their match second will fill the last semi-final spot. I'm going to extend the deadline to through this Sunday (that is, you have all of Sunday to compete). This will be a hard deadline, and I will be doing disqualifications based on my discretion at that point.

It is too late to change the brackets as other members dont agree with it. We gave our availability before negotiations even started.

Though you saying that whoever players their match first gets to choose who they play? No, you dont get to choose who you want to play in semi finals. If that were to happen, resto could win a match and simply pick to face apex to avoid resto 1 and garuntee that only resto could get to the finals.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 04:36 PM
I'm going to update my proposal and say that any of the 4 teams can play each other. First team to wins still chooses who they play next in semi-finals, etc.

Draebatad
07-23-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm going to update my proposal and say that any of the 4 teams can play each other. First team to wins still chooses who they play next in semi-finals, etc.

If you want this tourney to look legit, it's a bit late for changes. I'd be very careful. Let it go for the sake of the credibility of this tourney.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
wait wait wait . Didn’t read thoroughly . How would they get to choose who they play? If Resto 2 does end up playing betrayed they should advance from that bracket . Point blank

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
It is too late to change the brackets as other members dont agree with it. We gave our availability before negotiations even started.

Though you saying that whoever players their match first gets to choose who they play? No, you dont get to choose who you want to play in semi finals. If that were to happen, resto could win a match and simply pick to face apex to avoid resto 1 and garuntee that only resto could get to the finals.

Nahh, I'm going to use my hosting abilities to do what I believe is right :)

My proposal has been stated, good luck to the 4 teams trying to get matches in!

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 04:41 PM
If you want this tourney to look legit, it's a bit late for changes. I'd be very careful. Let it go for the sake of the credibility of this tourney.

Let's go for the sake of fun for the tourney, woot!

My decision is final, thanks for the input everyone. I'd rather be criticized for "credibility" rather than disqualify 2 more teams and completely destroy the purpose of this tournament. People are just looking to have some fun matches and win a cool vanity prize, I'd hate to take that away from a vast majority of players.

Good luck guys :)

Absolize
07-23-2018, 04:42 PM
That proposal is beating around the bush to changing the original bracket, knowing some of these teams are inactive it will just end up being the teams in semi finals as if the bracket was changed.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Lol? I agree with letting the 4 teams just try and get a match between the 4, but whoever advances below restoration 1 should advance to that bracket in semi finals. And whoever advances under us. Plays us.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Let's go for the sake of fun for the tourney, woot!

My decision is final, thanks for the input everyone. I'd rather be criticized for "credibility" rather than disqualify 2 more teams and completely destroy the purpose of this tournament. People are just looking to have some fun matches and win a cool vanity prize, I'd hate to take that away from a vast majority of players.

Good luck guys :)

So forcing us to get our match in regardless of peoples availablity? Thats abuse of "authority"
You literally forced your "offical proposal" on all the teams without agreement of ALL the teams remaining in the tourney.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 04:49 PM
And basically against the own rules that he set prior to the tournament starting. “The team who shows less activity on the forums etc, in game etc, trying to set up a match is DQ’d”

Draebatad
07-23-2018, 04:50 PM

Did all other active teams unanimously agree to this odd and sudden proposal turned demand? First it was a proposal, then when without the desired responses, it became a demand. If all active teams have not voted yes unanimously, this is very, very disturbing. Remember, this match is live and only five fights remain. Anyone can see where the benefit goes in the end, if this change happens - as many have pointed out. This seems like an abuse of power and calls into question the legitimacy of this entire tournament.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 04:52 PM
If I could thank your post drae I would. But all out for the day.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 05:00 PM
Between the three forumers above, I understand your frustrations and that you guys percieve this as a violation of tournament legitamacy, but the tournament doesn't achieve anything if three teams are disqualified from the quarter finals. That's hardly a tournament, and besides, my goal is to bring the community together, and all teams have put in effort to play matches -- disqualifying them literally does nothing. Rather than taint the rest of this thread, can you just take it up with Cinco if you're that bothered by my act to do something fun for the community? This game is dead, hardly supported, and all I want is for players to get a fun experience of playing matches.

Thanks.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Between the three forumers above, I understand your frustrations and that you guys percieve this as a violation of tournament legitamacy, but the tournament doesn't achieve anything if three teams are disqualified from the quarter finals. That's hardly a tournament, and besides, my goal is to bring the community together, and all teams have put in effort to play matches -- disqualifying them literally does nothing. Rather than taint the rest of this thread, can you just take it up with Cinco if you're that bothered by my act to do something fun for the community? This game is dead, hardly supported, and all I want is for players to get a fun experience of playing matches.

Thanks.

I understand that but when they’re inactive and not making any efforts to do so there’s not much you can do from there.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:04 PM

Thanks.

Its literally a violation of legitimacy. If you feel personally attacked because you FORCED your "offical proposal" without agreement from ALL of the remaining teams in the tourney, thats on YOU. This is why people see this as biased and benificial to specific people.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 05:04 PM
I understand that but when they’re inactive and not making any efforts to do so there’s not much you can do from there.

Then you shouldn't be worried about advancing to the next round by this Sunday. I'm trying to open up as many possibilities for teams to play, that is all. This is the final opportunity.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:05 PM
This tournament has no affect on the community as a whole. Rather pvpers. 75% of pocket legends pvms only . Changing your own rules and allowing teams to choose who they play/ advance to is illegitimate. Especially given that one of your teams (your own guild) gets to choose to not play against again, your own team in the semi finals lol. Reborn even agrees and they’re the ones in the dilema.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Follow your rules and advance Resto 2 and reborn. Half of families team is inactive pvmers, and I haven’t seen betrayed on forums at all talking to Resto 2. So in reality you have no support in your actions.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 05:08 PM
Then you shouldn't be worried about advancing to the next round by this Sunday. I'm trying to open up as many possibilities for teams to play, that is all. This is the final opportunity.

Understood, but picking and choosing where teams should go this late in the tournament will make many of the active teams question legitimacy as stated above. Best to just stick to the rules you decided at the beginning, we all know what we signed up for. Can’t help that people make teams and just go ghost after that.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 05:09 PM
This tournament has no affect on the community as a whole. Rather pvpers. 75% of pocket legends pvms only . Changing your own rules and allowing teams to choose who they play/ advance to is illegitimate. Especially given that one of your teams (your own guild) gets to choose to not play against again, your own team in the semi finals lol. Reborn even agrees and they’re the ones in the dilema.

Yes, your guys' perspective has been made abundantly clear. But if you were in my shoes, people like those in Family are really trying their hardest to play a match and simply haven't been able to due to time zones. At least this way, I'm opening up a possible avenue for everyone to get at least one match in.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 05:12 PM
Understood, but picking and choosing where teams should go this late in the tournament will make many of the active teams question legitimacy as stated above. Best to just stick to the rules you decided at the beginning, we all know what we signed up for. Can’t help that people make teams and just go ghost after that.

Let's keep pushing through this one :) After the the display of many forumers here, I will not be hosting future tournaments -- which I think many will be happy with quite frankly. The heart and soul of these games have been utterly shattered.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:13 PM

As much as i dony like apex, i dont disagree when it makes sense. its too far into the tourney to change the rules, especially FORCING players to comform to changes that ALL of the remaining teams in the tourney didnt agree to. Thats why people are getting upset.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Let's keep pushing through this one :) After the the display of many forumers here, I will not be hosting future tournaments -- which I think many will be happy with quite frankly.

Ghost, to be honest, I think you’re a great host, and I can see you have good intentions. But this just isn’t the right move for this one in my personal opinion, causing a lot of suspicion & controversy. People need to be more active if they wish to participate, it’s not yours or anyone else’s fault but the teams themselves. Which is why I say leave it as it is, it’s way to late into this one.

Fwend
07-23-2018, 05:18 PM
I feel bad for Ghost.

He is organising this tournament out of his own time and free will.

Trying to be fair as much as he can.

He has proven on forums and on game to be honest and fair, well respected by both the PL community and STS. He has hosted numerous tournaments in the past and they have been all successful.

The nature of this 5vs5 CTF tournament is what it is, there will be difficulties with the scheduling of matches due to the numerous amount of participants all over the world.

This is the best part of our game, having the opportunity to play, any where at any time with anyone.

Please for the sake of this tournament, no more drama.

The other 3vs3 level 35 tournament was cancelled due to excessive drama.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Ghost, to be honest, I think you’re a great host, and I can see you have good intentions. But this just isn’t the right move for this one in my personal opinion, causing a lot of suspicion & controversy. People need to be more active if they wish to participate, it’s not yours or anyone else’s fault but the teams themselves. Which is why I say leave it as it is, it’s way to late into this one.

Thats always left up for debate. Though if you think about it, the only teams that have had this scheduling problem due to time zones, are the ones that ended up with the first round bye weeks. This could have been avoided if we had an even amount of players so teams didnt have a bye but also to any people looking to make a team. FOR ANY FUTURE TOURNEY THAT ANYONE HOSTS (ONLY BEING 3V3 OR MORE), START MAKING A RULE THAT YOUR TEAMATES CANNOT BE MORE THEN 4HRS DIFFERENCE IN TIME ZONES. this will prevent big problems like this.

Absolize
07-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Thats always left up for debate. Though if you think about it, the only teams that have had this scheduling problem due to time zones, are the ones that ended up with the first round bye weeks. This could have been avoided if we had an even amount of players so teams didnt have a bye but also to any people looking to make a team. FOR ANY FUTURE TOURNEY THAT ANYONE HOSTS (ONLY BEING 3V3 OR MORE), START MAKING A RULE THAT YOUR TEAMATES CANNOT BE MORE THEN 4HRS DIFFERENCE IN TIME ZONES. this will prevent big problems like this.

Not a bad suggestion, I’d say 5 hours because team Apex is doing just fine with a teammate 5 hours apart.

Xyzther
07-23-2018, 05:24 PM
I am currently eating Lays barbecue chips

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:25 PM
I feel bad for Ghost.

He is organising this tournament out of his own time and free will.

Trying to be fair as much as he can.

He has proven on forums and on game to be honest and fair, well respected by both the PL community and STS. He has hosted numerous tournaments in the past and they have been all successful.

The nature of this 5vs5 CTF tournament is what it is, there will be difficulties with the scheduling of matches due to the numerous amount of participants all over the world.

This is the best part of our game, having the opportunity to play, any where at any time with anyone.

Please for the sake of this tournament, no more drama.

The other 3vs3 level 35 tournament was cancelled due to excessive drama.

The drama is caused by FORCING people to conform to rules that ALL the remaing teams DIDNT agree on.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Not a bad suggestion, I’d say 5 hours because team Apex is doing just fine with a teammate 5 hours apart.

Its always left up for negotiation. Though 3-4hrs would be ideal but if 1 player, its always best for that 1 player to have a back up within the same peramiters for time zones.

Idevour
07-23-2018, 05:27 PM
The drama is caused by FORCING people to conform to rules that ALL the remaing teams DIDNT agree on.

Feel free to still play family then and if you win choose to play apex simple as that right? All he is trying to do is not disqualify 3 teams in the quarter finals what is the big deal about this

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:28 PM
How about no more beating around the bush . Resto 2 vs betrayed is an obvious dq towards betrayed. Resto 2 has been way more active. They’re obviously the team to advance. This altering of brackets allowing a team to “choose” who they play and then to pick the next team they wanna play? 100% illegitimate and obviously in restorations favor so that they can choose not to go up against restoration 1 . It’s clear to see . And the fact you’re making it “final” without consideration by the higher percentage of teams left makes it even more clear .

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:32 PM
The big deal is illegitimately changing rules mid tournament and altering a tournament bracket lmfao. Which has never been done. In any game in history. And no team is agreeing to it other than restoration 2, and family , which has 3 active players rn on the team with one of the players actually being a member of restoration. Chao.

Idevour
07-23-2018, 05:35 PM
The big deal is illegitimately changing rules mid tournament and altering a tournament bracket lmfao. Which has never been done. In any game in history. And no team is agreeing to it other than restoration 2, and family , which has 3 active players rn on the team with one of the players actually being a member of restoration. Chao.

3 teams agreed to it actaully. Betrayed, resto II, and family agreed and i do not care who we vs in the semis and i do not care if we move on from winning a game or the other team being DQed i just want this tournament to finish up

JJXEJECT
07-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Does someone need a sub? :victorious:

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Quickest way to end this tournament is by sticking to the initial rules . Allowing a team to play anyone . And then decide them selves who to play next is just obsurd . But whatever . I’m done commenting on the situation.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 05:40 PM
And technically . Family and betrayed haven’t played their first match yet . So they can take a sub for any player as stated in the rules originally designed by ghost (the host) him self.

Draebatad
07-23-2018, 05:48 PM
You should definitely leave the team assignments unchanged. Let the teams try their best to get their matches in. Do what you gotta do per the rules you and your teams all agreed to prior to the commencement of this tourney.

If however, the assignments are suddenly changed without unanimous approval by the remaining players, then my vote is to see no first prize tourney shields issues to the winning team. Instead, all qualifying players should receive exactly the same little participation prize.

Holyfuryzz
07-23-2018, 05:51 PM
As team captain, trying to schedule with team Family has been very difficult.

However, these alterations and sudden changes don't seem to sit well for most including myself..

I still firmly believe that team Family should try it's best to work with us with the 8pm-2am central time. This is a 6 hour window of play time.. of which, if they were to comply with 2am Central being the time. It would be 3am for those who are from the east coast on our team. We would still be staying up and losing sleep to get the match in... We are willingly showing sportsmanship and respect.. but they have to work with us too... Team Family hasn't had their first match yet.. they should be eager to make the sacrifice and get their game in.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 05:54 PM
You should definitely leave the team assignments unchanged. Let the teams try their best to get their matches in. Do what you gotta do per the rules you and your teams all agreed to prior to the commencement of this tourney.

If however, the assignments are suddenly changed without unanimous approval by the remaining players, then my vote is to see no first prize tourney shields issues to the winning team. Instead, all qualifying players should receive exactly the same little participation prize.

If rules are changed mid tourney, then no first prize items should be given out. If EVERYONE doesnt agree ti the rule change, then it shouldnt be changed. This is causing to much stir because rules were set in place and now are being changed.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 06:02 PM
Ghost stated in one of his comments that his proposal is final that he’s using host ability to do so? Host is a host . Didn’t realize a host could force a rule change mid tournament ..

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Ghost stated in one of his comments that his proposal is final that he’s using host ability to do so? Host is a host . Didn’t realize a host could force a rule change mid tournament ..

Exactly why I an saying thats abuse of power. If hes gonna force a rule change without agreement fromALL REMAINING TEAMS, then no first place prizes should be given out.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 06:04 PM
And as I stated what’s stopping betrayed and family from subbing a player ? The players that aren’t willing to sacrifice and play at only 2 am.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Bump. Definitely agree to this , if the rules and the bracket are altered.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 06:16 PM
Bump. Definitely agree to this , if the rules and the bracket are altered.

I agree to removing the prize shield for the first place winner. The intentions were for everyone to just play some CTF games. Since prizes are the root of all drama here, this seems clear to me.

Jilsponie
07-23-2018, 06:17 PM
What rule# says the bracket can't be changed to accommodate match scheduling? #1 says lack of sportsmanship can result in a DQ...

Regardless of the bracket, the best team will win. Saying the winning team shouldn't get their reward just doesn't make sense. The same teams need to be beaten for a winner to emerge regardless of the order of the matches. This is definitely an unsportsmanlike attitude.

Sorry I know I'm not in the tournament, but I can't help myself when people continue to make false statements as if they were facts... Not a single rule in the op says anything about matches not changing, but sooooo many keep saying it does. Yes typically in a tournament brackets are locked in. But typically in tournaments you don't have people from all​ over the world competing.

Good luck to all the remaining teams​!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 06:20 PM
I agree to removing the prize shield for the first place winner. The intentions were for everyone to just play some CTF games. Since prizes are the root of all drama here, this seems clear to me.

Yes, the winner gets a prize that no one else gets. Changing the rules and altering brackets could effect the outcome. Thus if we are changing brackets mid tourney, no first prize should be given.

Though participation shields should still be given out to everyone who played atleast 1 match.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Yes, the winner gets a prize that no one else gets. Changing the rules and altering brackets could effect the outcome. Thus if we are changing brackets mid tourney, no first prize should be given.

Though participation shields should still be given out to everyone who played atleast 1 match.

Yep, that's the plan.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 06:26 PM
Stating opinions is poor sportsmenship lol? that makes sense. And the arguement isn’t changing the brackets so that a match can happen. It’s changing the bracket and ALLOWING the winners of both games to choose who they play next . I’m all down for time extensions and pairing the 4 teams separately. But allowing a team to choose who they play next isn’t legit .

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 06:28 PM
Yep, that's the plan.

The only request is that Cinco confirms no first place prizes will be given out due to changing of brackets mid tourney.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 06:29 PM
The only request is that Cinco confirms no first place prizes will be given out due to changing of brackets mid tourney.

Alright, I'll reach out to him later

Nihiliste
07-23-2018, 06:48 PM
Smh, the salt. Rose made a good point. No matter what Ghost does to get the tournament going, people will form opinions and think it’s “rigged.” Truthfully, I think some of the teams who don’t support the switch, disagree because their chances of winning would decrease depending on what teams faced eachother. If you really are the best team in this tournament then you will win it no matter what team you face. This tournament is definitely going to be one to learn from and future tournaments have to be redesigned around time zones for sure. Thank you Ghost for always being a great host and doing your best to get the tournament going, regardless of what people think.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Smh, the salt. Rose made a good point. No matter what Ghost does to get the tournament going, people will form opinions and think it’s “rigged.” Truthfully, I think some of the teams who don’t support the switch, disagree because their chances of winning would decrease. If you really are the best team in this tournament then you will win it no matter what team you face. This tournament is definitely going to be one to learn from and future tournaments have to be redesigned around time zones for sure. Thank you Ghost for always being a great host doing your best to get the tournament going, regardless of what people think.

No one brought up rigging since the bracket came out and people saw no pvp guilds or restoration would be facing eachother. Youre implying that because some people see it as bias because ghosts proposal would give his own guild the option to choose to face restor 1 or not. This allows them a 50/50 shot at getting nothing but restoration in the final match. Not to mention FORCING all the remaining teams to conform to that "proposal" and not allowing ALL REMAINING TEAMS agree to the change (which not all agreed). This is a change of rules mid tourney that should have never been allowed or even FORCED upon other teams. Thus in the end removing a 1st place prize would be easier after changing the brackets as to not cause any drama further, such as accusations of rigging to get a one time vanity that no one else gets.

IiRose
07-23-2018, 07:17 PM
These are all hypotheticals and assumptions that Restoration 2 will win. Restoration 2 can lose its current match that it fights with any of the 4 teams. In the case we win however, and we do pick Apex (like everyone is saying), Apex can still beat us and move on. There is no guarantee Restoration 1 and 2 will fight in the finals.

-IiRose

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 07:25 PM
These are all hypotheticals and assumptions that Restoration 2 will win. Restoration 2 can lose its current match that it fights with any of the 4 teams. In the case we win however, and we do pick Apex (like everyone is saying), Apex can still beat us and move on. There is no guarantee Restoration 1 and 2 will fight in the finals.

-IiRose

Once again, this "proposal" was FORCED on all remaining teams and not agreed on by EVERYONE.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 07:28 PM

-IiRose

Just give them the last word. I know what my intentions are and I'm sticking with them.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 07:30 PM
The point is , restoration 2 and reborn are being given the option to choose who they play after they win their current matches. And ofc accusations are going to be made. Restoration 2 and 1 are FROM THE SAME GUILD. Point blank .

Dolloway
07-23-2018, 07:33 PM
I don't care either way. I'd rather fight either Resto II or Reborn in the semi finals simply because they have the easiest time zones to work with compared to the other two teams.

I'm down for fighting any of the remaining teams in the tourney though, whether that's Resto II, Betrayed, Reborn, Family, or Apex.

I also don't care about winning a first place shield. Being able to play 5v5 ctf again has been rewarding enough in and of itself.

I commend Ghost for his efforts as host in this tournament. Many do not realize how truly hard it is to hold a tournament, especially one of this size. As we have seen in practically every other tournament in the last two years, there have always been complaints or drama, no matter the rules, level, host or size of the tournament. It's simply not easy running a tournament and trying to please everyone, trying to do what you think is the right thing, trying to be as fair as possible to everyone. At the end of the day, you may very well get burnt out from all the aggravation and I think that's what we're seeing from Ghost right now. Go chill out and take some time to breathe, my man. The tourney will still be here when you get back.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 07:42 PM
It’s honestly just as simple as sticking to the rules . No drama is caused other than a team or two who fails to meet the requirements. And as far as we can see . Betrayed hasn’t commented on the matter . The only people I see supporting this alteration is other restoration members .

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 07:47 PM
It’s honestly just as simple as sticking to the rules . No drama is caused other than a team or two who fails to meet the requirements. And as far as we can see . Betrayed hasn’t commented on the matter . The only people I see supporting this alteration is other restoration members .

This is true, only 2 members of team family has supported a change. Others seem to be inactive. I get that your guildies (you hope) are supposed to have your back. Although this is a form of group think instead of individual think.

XghostzX
07-23-2018, 07:48 PM

It's really not as simple as that. You should give hosting tournaments a shot, it might be more clear then.

Xyzther
07-23-2018, 07:49 PM
It's really not as simple as that. You should give hosting tournaments a shot, it might be more clear then.

I love you bb

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 07:53 PM
It is pretty simple . Keep the rules as is and people will respect it . More teams will be upset over this change rather than the ones who failed to follow the rules . Change stuff up last minute and gonna lose respect from a lot of people man..like everyone else stated who isn’t for this change . Learn from it and implement it in other tournaments.

Idevour
07-23-2018, 08:08 PM
The way i see it is 2 teams will be mad either way, Apex and Reborn are mad over changing this and.if DQs happen betrayed and family/reborn will be mad over that. So, i dont see how it matters either way.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 08:18 PM
The way i see it is 2 teams will be mad either way, Apex and Reborn are mad over changing this and.if DQs happen betrayed and family/reborn will be mad over that. So, i dont see how it matters either way.

Betrayed has made no effort to get their match in that i can see on forums.

Family is having a hard time getting their match in because of 4 different time zones with between 6/9/12 hr differences. Reborn has a max difference of 3hrs.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Look. Read carefully . This is a tournament . The bracket is already in place . Ghost is allowing two teams, to CHOOSE. Who the face off against . This is the most obsurd thing I’ve ever heard. And yet again, I have yet to see betrayed comment����

IiRose
07-23-2018, 08:53 PM
Betrayed has actually made efforts to do the match. It may not be on forums, but they do it through discord and ghost is fully aware of it.

-IiRose

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 09:04 PM
Betrayed has actually made efforts to do the match. It may not be on forums, but they do it through discord and ghost is fully aware of it.

-IiRose

Read my post again, i didnt say they werent trying. I said they werent trying based on what i see on forums.

Iamxmayhem
07-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Lol. All I can say

Idevour
07-23-2018, 10:35 PM
Can we all get along and agree to this bracket change if Resto II still fights resto I IF we win our match?

This is supposed to be fun.

Rushlikeagod
07-23-2018, 10:36 PM
Keep arguing guys and this will end up like the 35 tourney. Cinco will drop all support

Draebatad
07-23-2018, 10:39 PM
It's not the honest debate that's a problem.

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Can we all get along and agree to this bracket change if Resto II still fights resto I IF we win our match?

This is supposed to be fun.

Nope, brackets shouldnt be changed PERIOD. No changes like this should be made.

Idevour
07-23-2018, 11:29 PM
Nope, brackets shouldnt be changed PERIOD. No changes like this should be made.

Would you feel the same way if he decided your team should be the one that is disqualified?

Mine AGK
07-23-2018, 11:50 PM
Would you feel the same way if he decided your team should be the one that is disqualified?

Exactly why would we be DQ? We havent broken rules and have been nothing but open to playing our match. We told our available time before the negotiation even took place.

Ghost took his "proposal" and FORCED it on everyone without EVERY OTHER TEAM AGREEING TO IT. Thats called abusing authority.

Any changes made right now will only ruin the legitimacy of this tourney. Not to mention even if our team was DQ, it would still cause future problems for matches being played with family or betrayed due to extreme time zone differences.

I wonder if youre one advocating to DQ teams or people that dont approve of having to conform to a "proposal" that WASNT AGREED ON BY EVERY REMAINING TEAM

Iamxmayhem
07-24-2018, 12:38 AM
Lol I’m confused . Was that a threat to reborn?? Wow this is getting more and more confusing yet interesting .

Draebatad
07-24-2018, 01:22 AM

I've been watching closely and seen all the chatter and screen shots between teams Reborn and Family, and Reborn has definitely put in the effort to get a time nailed down. It doesn't help that the opposing team has people in as nearly as many time zones spread out across the globe as they have members on their team - changing team assignments won't necessarily help that team. They also got a free ride to round 2 and haven't put any real effort into playing this tourney yet, while Reborn has put in the effort, time and sacrifice to get a match in, and won a match against their round 1 opponent, one of the many Restoration teams. I believe team Family therefore should be a little more flexible to whomever they end up fighting - if they end up fighting, because it will be a sacrifice to anyone on their team, regardless of who and when they fight, to play a match based on the disparity of their time zones.

Mine AGK
07-24-2018, 01:25 AM
I've been watching closely and seen all the chatter and screen shots between teams Reborn and Family, and Reborn has definitely put in the effort to get a time nailed down. It doesn't help that the opposing team has people in as nearly as many time zones spread out across the globe as they have members on their team - changing team assignments won't necessarily help that team. They also got a free ride to round 2 and haven't put any real effort into playing this tourney yet, while Reborn has put in the effort, time and sacrifice to get a match in, and won a match against their round 1 opponent, one of the many Restoration teams. I believe team Family therefore should be a little more flexible to whomever they end up fighting - if they end up fighting, because it will be a sacrifice to anyone on their team, regardless of who and when they fight, to play a match based on the disparity of their time zones.

Ive said that so many times as family has yet to play a match. Our team sacrificed to teamaates to play at 2am when 1 had to be at work in the morning. The time zones effect way too much even if they continue to the next round.

Idevour
07-24-2018, 01:26 AM
You guys are both ridiculous like i dont even know what else to say. You guys are out here acting like children calm down.
And from what i can see family has given you guys times that they can pkay but you guys are unwilling to play at there times, so why should they get the DQ?
Also we got matched against terrible time zones 2 times so don't act like we don't know what it is like.
We played one of our matches and we were all 10 in the game lobby for the 2nd match BUT they refused to play the match.

How can i threaten to dq reborn? I dont see my name as the tourney host unless i am not aware of me getting promoted to host.

Draebatad
07-24-2018, 02:38 AM
Team Family just needs to put some effort into getting their match in, at any cost, and as soon as possible. Reborn is ready 7pm - 1am STS time - just confirm with Holy on a specific day, any day, and it's a deal.

bglir
07-24-2018, 04:54 AM
As captain of Team Family , and from reading all the aggressive nature of comments on forum's.

I will discuss a date and time suited to my team with an opponent most accommodating and fair. We just want to play and have fun.

Thank you, Ghost for being a most gracious and fair host. I appolgise for all the headaches caused by all this.

We are currently in discussion with organising matches with other teams. And will definitely complete the next round with the team most friendly and accommodating with us.

Iamxmayhem
07-24-2018, 07:46 AM
In all honesty and maturity . How about letting them play the seperate teams for their matches . And advance from the same bracket they were originally in. Boom everyone’s happy.

Mine AGK
07-24-2018, 01:39 PM
As captain of Team Family , and from reading all the aggressive nature of comments on forum's.

I will discuss a date and time suited to my team with an opponent most accommodating and fair. We just want to play and have fun.

Thank you, Ghost for being a most gracious and fair host. I appolgise for all the headaches caused by all this.

We are currently in discussion with organising matches with other teams. And will definitely complete the next round with the team most friendly and accommodating with us.

Not everyone has agreed to a rule change. This is why we still are scheduling with your team and no one elses.

Idevour
07-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Not everyone has agreed to a rule change. This is why we still are scheduling with your team and no one elses.

Ridiculous, just play a match and if you win play apex simple as that no need to continue to complain

nenany
07-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Try to have fun instead of arguing please ...

Iamxmayhem
07-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Play whomever y’all want. Just winning teams should have to stick to their brackets and advance from their . Not just freely choose who to play next . Easiest thing to do . Everyone is happy

Idevour
07-24-2018, 03:06 PM
Play whomever y’all want. Just winning teams should have to stick to their brackets and advance from their . Not just freely choose who to play next . Easiest thing to do . Everyone is happy

Thays what i suggested yesterday but AGK is never happy

Iamxmayhem
07-24-2018, 03:10 PM
There*, annoying typos

Iamxmayhem
07-24-2018, 03:12 PM
And I’m sure he’s fine with that. Playing whomever but still advancing from original bracket .

Hawkbby
07-24-2018, 03:14 PM
Why can’t everyone just play their matches in the updated bracket? Everyone’s complaining however from the screenshots, in game activity, you all seem to play, make some sacrifices and play your matches as a team. Instead of 3pm Wine Time, try logging on in that time. I don’t get how such an organized tourney is having trouble getting through rounds. Time Zones or not, 15-20mins isn’t a huge sacrifice in playing. Also when did we start agreeing to, or voting on if we should or should not follow what the tourney host has planned? That’s just more chaos. Sacrifice some minutes and speed up this tourney please.

Holyfuryzz
07-24-2018, 04:15 PM
As Team Reborn captain,

I don't find it very fair that team Family can just go ahead and make arrangements with the team that is most "accommodating and friendly." to them. Tournaments aren't all about commodity and friendship; they're about respect, fair game, and competition as well..

We now have to subject to such sudden changes because their team is composed of multiple time zones with substantial time differences therein? How about they stick to the original structure of the bracket and put some effort into getting their match in with us?

All we asked was for them to comply with a 6 hour window of playtime so that we can get our match in. Like I said earlier, their team should be eager to get their first match in and to make some compromises as all first round winning teams have had to do, except for them.

Please take into consideration that this is isn't banter, but instead a request of fairness and effort from their team to maintain the tourney bracket's original order.

Ghost, I do appreciate your efforts in getting this tourney together and trying to shoot some life back into the game. But we can't conform to sudden change. I still request for team family to put more effort into getting a match in with us rather than taking a route that is a quick fix for them. Hypothetically, what would happen if team Family were to make finals.. Which team will have to yet again make sacrifices and compromises to meet their hours of play? They should start making compromises and sacrifices now if they're in it for the long haul as are we.

Sincerely, Holyfuryzzz

Idevour
07-24-2018, 05:14 PM
Reborn feel free to message me on discord if you guys want to try and set up a time and date

Idevour 4632

Betrayed and family will be playing each other so