PDA

View Full Version : ‘Large Jackpot’ and a ‘Mini Jackpot’

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 10:48 AM
One suggestion I have is that it might be cool to have two escape pods, where one of the pods is for a larger jackpot (takes longer to escape), and a second pod for a mini jackpot (shorter escape time).

Basically, the mini jackpot would increase in value every, say, seventh kill. This is to make it a little bit easier for less-skilled / lower-tier players to escape if there’s an overwhelming amount of T16’s. Even with only 4-5 real players, escaping can be extremely overwhelming since everyone crowds the pod. And, if anything, I think it adds an extra element of strategy.

Thoughts?

Justg
05-30-2018, 11:00 AM
One suggestion I have is that it might be cool to have two escape pods, where one of the pods is for a larger jackpot (takes longer to escape), and a second pod for a mini jackpot (shorter escape time).

Basically, the mini jackpot would increase in value every, say, seventh kill. This is to make it a little bit easier for less-skilled / lower-tier players to escape if there’s an overwhelming amount of T16’s. Even with only 4-5 real players, escaping can be extremely overwhelming since everyone crowds the pod. And, if anything, I think it adds an extra element of strategy.

Thoughts?

Sounds like it may add unnecessary complexity? One of my favorite things is sniping a jackpot with my low level player. Make an armor / health/ leech build and take that cash away from the big boys!

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Sounds like it may add unnecessary complexity? One of my favorite things is sniping a jackpot with my low level player. Make an armor / health/ leech build and take that cash away from the big boys!

I definitely don't disagree with that :)