PDA

View Full Version : First impressions

DalleManden
05-30-2018, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone!

First of all, the game is super fun and I think it is going to be even better in the future :)

1. I think a tutorial would be a great thing to add, and I'm sure this is already on your list of things to-do. Amongst other things for the tutorial, I would suggest that you go through each "upgrade" and explaining it, and after there will be a "dummy target" for the user to try the upgrade on, therefore creating a basis of knowledge for the user before they jump into the action.

2. Some upgrades need balancing - It seems as if a build of blast shots, damage and fire rate can kill anything and anyone with a range upgrade on top of it. It is extremely hard to escape from it, and you will most likely die 90% of the time if you encounter a player with these specific upgrades (Looking at you DanielRH). I understand that it is a "full damage build", but it seems a little OP. I would suggest that you look into it :)

3. The buildings are a bit too small IMO

I'll update this post with any other feedback I have :)

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 07:51 AM
Pls dont make the tutorial a must do thing and put a button to skip tutorial i hate tutorials expecially the one which will took more than 5 mins ugh so time waste

Justg
06-01-2018, 08:06 AM
Pls dont make the tutorial a must do thing and put a button to skip tutorial i hate tutorials expecially the one which will took more than 5 mins ugh so time waste

We’re going to go super short. One screen the first time you play describing how the two joysticks work, and mode instructions on the loading screen. That’s it.