PDA

View Full Version : A New Beginning....

Register
11-12-2011, 05:54 PM
I have decided to create a new character! Except i will be not using anything from previous characters. I have not yet decided on a name but i will Edit in the name later or tomorrow!

%

RedRyder
11-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome back!

Solvok
11-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome back!

What do those little green bars under your name and title of Guardian of alterra mean?

Silentarrow
11-12-2011, 06:44 PM
The things under his name are reputation bars the more green you have the better :).

Being a guardian o Alterra means that you are an awesome player recognized by the devs.

Welcome back Register and the best of luck!

Roc
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I hope your journey goes smoothly! For some reason when I read your title I thought of A New Hope from Star Wars...but either one is fitting ;)

Register
11-13-2011, 04:12 PM
I had the idea of trying to recreate the experience I had when I first started PL...then i came up with this....But I cant recreate the lack of knowledge of the game XD I remember looking for the chests to complete Hawkens Wares in the forest haven towne...

The name of new toon is OneMoreDay, named in rememberence of my friend who commit suicide....

Skeletonlord
11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
I had the idea of trying to recreate the experience I had when I first started PL...then i came up with this....But I cant recreate the lack of knowledge of the game XD I remember looking for the chests to complete Hawkens Wares in the forest haven towne...

The name of new toon is OneMoreDay, named in rememberence of my friend who commit suicide....

I love this name! Sorry to hear that.

Register
11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Heyyyy....
Who said I left >.<

I popped in every now and again! But now I'n "back"

CrimsonTider
11-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Good luck with the new beginning!

RedRyder
11-13-2011, 07:16 PM
What do those little green bars under your name and title of Guardian of alterra mean?

To elaborate on what silent said, when people hit thanks on one of your posts, you receive 2 reputation points and if they leave you negative feedback (thumbs up on your post then labeling it as negative) you lose a point. You start with one green bar (0rep points) and if you get a negative point you'll get a red bar. 100 points grants you one extra green bar and I imagine that 100 negative points grants you an extra red bar. To check on your points, it's user your forum settings.

Back on topic, register that's such a touching name! My condolences :(

Conradin
11-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome back bro! Im tempted to do the sam as you- anyhow i have a char to play with you at every 5 levels till 40 so pm conradin and ill play with ya