PDA

View Full Version : private C.S

Nick41324
11-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Now i know that there are alot of guilds based off merching. What would you think about a purchasable 'private' consignment shop in your guild hall?

I know if there was, PL would never see hunzzz out in the open again :P

Bunnyshoota
11-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Pretty good idea, but both markets would be affected greatly. There would be less of many items in the common cs.

vaffunculo
11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Pretty good idea, but both markets would be affected greatly. There would be less of many items in the common cs.
Pretty sure they meant a cs terminal in guild hall, not a separate cs.

Kossi
11-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Is Hunzzzz Evolt?

And how come I never see items from Hunzzz in the CS?

noobmigo
11-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Is Hunzzzz Evolt?

And how come I never see items from Hunzzz in the CS?

Facepalm.

Evolt is not Hunzzz.
Hunzzz does not CS, he buys cheap from CS and sells with his own strategies, and boy does it work.
Evolt is the CS kingpin.

Nick41324
11-12-2011, 07:38 PM
i dont mean like a entirely different market, i mean a clone of the one in balefort (just private in your guild hall)

Bunnyshoota
11-12-2011, 09:36 PM
i dont mean like a entirely different market, i mean a clone of the one in balefort (just private in your guild hall)
One in your guild, you mean, where it can only be accessed by the guild members?

小孩子
11-12-2011, 09:39 PM
:).

PL Playa
11-12-2011, 09:43 PM
I saw hunzzz once, sold him some stuff, checked cs, and there it was for 7x the price...I was laughing so hard

Silentarrow
11-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I saw hunzzz once, sold him some stuff, checked cs, and there it was for 7x the price...I was laughing so hard

He makes a fortune that way :).

Nick41324
11-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't know how to explain it completely :/ i mean a exact clone of the one in balefort but just transferred to you guild hall so you don't need to stand in balefort. You can still see everyone else's posts, but just privately in your own guild hall.

It kind of seems like simple extension, but having so many extensions over the game like that... It may cause more lag than there already is.

how come I never see items from Hunzzz in the CS?
You have no idea how many sub accounts he has lol! (neither do I, but I know he has a few)

NECROREAPER
11-13-2011, 01:54 PM
What you mean is a way to access the regular CS from inside the guild hall, in other words a CS terminal as others have said.

Hankomachos
11-13-2011, 02:03 PM
And you could shop in piece too! No: "xxxspamxxx" wishes to trade with you or "xxxspamxxx" sent you a friend request. =D
+1

Nick41324
11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
And you could shop in piece too! No: "xxxspamxxx" wishes to trade with you or "xxxspamxxx" sent you a friend request. =D
+1
Thank you for the support ^.^
This kind of seems like a easy project, but I'm sure STS is way overwhelmed with new content for both games they own. It really seems like a easy way STS could earn a few thousand dollars IRL. Just plop a private cs in the guild and price it at 250 plat :D
Maybe have a guild notification show up in green in the chat box saying "hankomachos just sold a demonic staff for 750k!". Maybe show your guild how good of a merchant you are? I would love to see some of the big merchants go to work :D