PDA

View Full Version : Bug regarding Dreamscape

Tippertwo
05-31-2018, 10:17 PM
When you accept the dreamscape quest, it gives you an option to choose whether or not to accept the quest. Well after this update, when you accept the quest, leave, then re-enter the bed, it takes you automatically to the dreamscape with no option. Just an automatic transport.

EDIT: Ik this is the wrong forum, but I honestly feel like the Bugs/problems don't get checked as much as the Discussion forum does .-.

Spheresome
05-31-2018, 11:12 PM
dw you not alone, its happened to me b4

Azerothraven
06-01-2018, 02:40 AM
When you accept the dreamscape quest, it gives you an option to choose whether or not to accept the quest. Well after this update, when you accept the quest, leave, then re-enter the bed, it takes you automatically to the dreamscape with no option. Just an automatic transport.

EDIT: Ik this is the wrong forum, but I honestly feel like the Bugs/problems don't get checked as much as the Discussion forum does .-.

They do get checked and LoJack is always on it but I don’t think it’s a bug but it would be nice to have an option to ask to teleport first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nohealth
06-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Isn't since this update. It teleports me automatically since I remember but someone told me it's supposed to be like this

Tippertwo
06-01-2018, 06:02 AM
But I laid down earlier before this update after I had already accepted the quest and I wasn’t automatically transported.

Tippertwo
06-01-2018, 06:06 AM
Also every time I log into the game there are stars swirling around my head. Ik it happens when u in dreamscape. I stay in the map for awhile n it goes away but then when I enter a new map I see the stars again.

Nohealth
06-01-2018, 06:42 AM
Also every time I log into the game there are stars swirling around my head. Ik it happens when u in dreamscape. I stay in the map for awhile n it goes away but then when I enter a new map I see the stars again.Avatar - elixirs
There you'll be able to remove it

Tippertwo
06-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Wait that’s an elixir?! O.o

Lojack
06-01-2018, 10:52 AM
It's always behaved this way