PDA

View Full Version : FMJ New Player Guide

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Hello guys tbh im so noob and i need guide pls comment down below what should i do, what to choose after lvl up :)

Nohealth
06-01-2018, 08:51 AM
Test few builds out and find what suits you the most is best strategy. Avoid fights at low level and ks if you have opportunity to do so, after you get higher level you can try to kill few people or eventually just escape.

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Test few builds out and find what suits you the most is best strategy. Avoid fights at low level and ks if you have opportunity to do so, after you get higher level you can try to kill few people or eventually just escape.

What is leech? Blasting shot do aoe dmg? How to move? Can i jump? Your comment is making my thread pointless

Nohealth
06-01-2018, 10:00 AM
What is leech? Blasting shot do aoe dmg? How to move? Can i jump? Your comment is making my thread pointlessYour thread is pointless first of all, you asked for "quick guide" not what are purpose of the items. Game isn't that complicated to write one page guide about it. Peace

BRYBE
06-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Your thread is pointless first of all, you asked for "quick guide" not what are purpose of the items. Game isn't that complicated to write one page guide about it. Peace

I said i nub not im lazy to write the guide...

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 05:37 PM
What is leech? Blasting shot do aoe dmg? How to move? Can i jump? Your comment is making my thread pointless

Leech allows you to regenerate health for every time you successfully hit your opponent.

Blast shot (I think) has some sort of AOE damage. Definitely adds a little more power to the shot, I'm not 100% sure (thought I usually like to upgrade it to level 2).

You move with the analog stick on the left. You can not jump in the game.

Stonedincali
06-02-2018, 07:52 AM
My player guide...
One button is to live.
The other is to make others die.
Live.
Keep others from living.
Die glorious deaths.
Win whenever you get lucky.
Repeat for life.....
Easy