PDA

View Full Version : 2018-06-01 Content Update (253778)

TzatOps
06-01-2018, 11:20 AM
+ The Mad Mage's Maze is now free.
+ Reduced prices of Mage Cave Premium Dungeon Tickets.
+ Increased drop rates in Myx's Hyper Maze (Premium Dungeon).
+ Mage Cave Guardian mini-bosses now drop equipment and crafting components.
+ Talk to Jet Black in Blacksmoke Mountain to craft your L76 Fossilized Egg into a vanity item.

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 11:35 AM
This awesome, thanks a ton! Will surely keep PvE active.

Rushlikeagod
06-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

razerfingers
06-01-2018, 12:19 PM
How to access cave free? It shows locked still. Is it because the elixir is still active on my character?

Dolloway
06-01-2018, 12:41 PM
What a great update! Thank you :)

Cinco
06-01-2018, 01:29 PM
How to access cave free? It shows locked still. Is it because the elixir is still active on my character?

Myx's Maze requires that you complete all of the previous Mage Cave dungeons.

Draebatad
06-01-2018, 01:32 PM
+ The Mad Mage's Maze is now free.
+ Reduced prices of Mage Cave Premium Dungeon Tickets.
+ Increased drop rates in Myx's Hyper Maze (Premium Dungeon).
+ Mage Cave Guardian mini-bosses now drop equipment and crafting components.
+ Talk to Jet Black in Blacksmoke Mountain to craft your L76 Fossilized Egg into a vanity item.

Excellent update. One question.

Can we get the option to also uncraft the fossilized dragon egg in order to try to preserve their numbers for the future?

Draebatad
06-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Also, I'm curious.

Do we now have enough community support for stat pets (dev/psyko) working in the free maps of the Myx maze campaign?

Xyzther
06-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Also, I'm curious.

Do we now have enough community support for stat pets (dev/psyko) working in the free maps of the Myx maze campaign?

I think this would be helpful, and to balance it out with p2p, the p2p maps could have a feature where dev/psyko give twice their normal bonuses. As for the eggs, I don't think they would add the feature to uncraft it, they've never had something like that in the game before when they could have for items such as black dragon.

exozer
06-01-2018, 03:10 PM
step to right direction for non p2winners. maybe prices will drop aswell :)

3pc
06-01-2018, 03:20 PM
egg vanity... never thought id see the day

Buchmeister
06-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Myx's Maze requires that you complete all of the previous Mage Cave dungeons.

Well that puts a dampen on things since the quests are so annoyingly long .-.

3pc
06-01-2018, 04:26 PM

Bday buckler makes it so much faster people really sleep on that shield.

3pc
06-01-2018, 04:28 PM
We really need an other gold event ASAP not a Guild event prices are still very low and sometimes dips a lot and only moves back up 1m the only thing that truly rose in value was dev drag while everything else dropped another 500-1.5m..

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 04:59 PM
We really need an other gold event ASAP not a Guild event prices are still very low and sometimes dips a lot and only moves back up 1m the only thing that truly rose in value was dev drag while everything else dropped another 500-1.5m..

I actually think there is a decent amount of gold in circulation right now. This is only speculation, but I would imagine with the sheer numbers that Pocket Community has, AND with this new update to PvE drops, gold will begin to circulate. I noticed during the guild event that dozens of PC members did not have all the sets they wanted, and now that they're farmable, I can imagine other players will have more buying power – prices will steadily increase.

Fwend
06-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Thank you so much for this update.

Ask and you shall receive, again the Sts team are actively listening to the players of PL.

It has only been two months since this 105 new campaign, and we have recieved so many updates and events.

I for one do appreciate all the hard work placed in to Pocket Legends.
We don't let Sts know how much we love what they are doing for the game.

3pc
06-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Weird how 2x elix gives 20% luck from daily and 1.25-1.5x gives 30%

Fwend
06-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Weird how 2x elix gives 20% luck from daily and 1.25-1.5x gives 30%

The daily blessings from the elf queen originally started with so many rewards.

We had;

• Gold
• Platnium
• Antenna
• Loyalist shield
(Combination elixir ranging from 1.25x, 1.5x and 3x)
• XP elixir
• Damage elixir
• Armor elixir

PL has evolved and the gold and platnium rewards where removed because of multiple alts on the one account (email).

Again PL evolved and because of Sts generosity Cinco removed all the vanites and xp, damage and armor elixirs and added for a limited time combination elixirs of 4x and 2x.

The combination elixirs orignally
(1.25x, 1.5x and 3x) have;
Stacking 24 Hr. (Numbered) xp, arm, dmg, +30% luck, +25% speed.

The new combination elixir of
(4x and 2x) have;
Stacking 24 Hr. (Numbered) xp, arm, dmg, +20% luck, +20% speed.

Currently the combination elixir of 4x has been removed.

But we still get combination elixirs of
1.25x,1.5x, 2xand 3x.

As a farmer I'm thankful we get the chance of these combination elixirs at all. Back in the day daily blessings didn't even exist.

Waug
06-01-2018, 09:02 PM

Nope quests ain't that long and annoying the way it was once. U NEED TO USE BD BUCKLER.

3pc
06-02-2018, 05:33 AM
The daily blessings from the elf queen originally started with so many rewards.

We had;

• Gold
• Platnium
• Antenna
• Loyalist shield
(Combination elixir ranging from 1.25x, 1.5x and 3x)
• XP elixir
• Damage elixir
• Armor elixir

PL has evolved and the gold and platnium rewards where removed because of multiple alts on the one account (email).

Again PL evolved and because of Sts generosity Cinco removed all the vanites and xp, damage and armor elixirs and added for a limited time combination elixirs of 4x and 2x.

The combination elixirs orignally
(1.25x, 1.5x and 3x) have;
Stacking 24 Hr. (Numbered) xp, arm, dmg, +30% luck, +25% speed.

The new combination elixir of
(4x and 2x) have;
Stacking 24 Hr. (Numbered) xp, arm, dmg, +20% luck, +20% speed.

Currently the combination elixir of 4x has been removed.

But we still get combination elixirs of
1.25x,1.5x, 2xand 3x.

As a farmer I'm thankful we get the chance of these combination elixirs at all. Back in the day daily blessings didn't even exist.

I remember the plat haha i used hope every single day i would get it. Anyways if egg can be crafted into vanity I think next what should be worked on is the uncrafted cops and l71 dragon elites completing set bonuses. Utterly worthless items just used for show but can be at least somewhat useful if it completes sets.

tox
06-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Nope quests ain't that long and annoying the way it was once. U NEED TO USE BD BUCKLER.

Any chance Abe will make a return?
After all, showing up for a birthday party is kind of normal. However, showing up for that same birthday party 3 months later - now that would be "crazy".

Waug
06-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Lol, I guess abe may return 2019, that even doesn't assure it gonna be same after all it gonna be 9

MATTHIEU
06-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Hello!!!!!!

Manu Saysay
06-05-2018, 04:39 PM
MORE UPDATES !
THANKS CINCO

Envoyι de mon SM-T813 en utilisant Tapatalk