PDA

View Full Version : Spawns

Chill
06-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Hello,
So ive seen a lot of people complaining about the spawns how you can either be max lvl low health and get spawned on and die without a chance or your a low lvl and end up getting spawn killed this isnt all that fair since you do have to use one plat to rev if youd like to stay in game or you have leave go into lobby and click play again maybe we can have some ideas on how to fix this? Maybe we can have shield that last 3-5 seconds where you cant take dmg but at the same time you cant do dmg to others this may make it a bit more fair for either situations to react

Anyway leave your thoughts
Thank you!

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 05:34 PM
A 3-5 second vulnerability would be cool. I think it would be fun if tiers 1's can still do damage in this brief time-slot, I hardly ever get kills as a T1 anyway!

angeldawn
06-02-2018, 10:14 AM
A 3-5 second vulnerability would be cool. I think it would be fun if tiers 1's can still do damage in this brief time-slot, I hardly ever get kills as a T1 anyway!

I support this as well. I have spawned into game already dead. I think my character ends up in game before my screen shows it (lag?) and then Iím already dead.