PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there any Goblin Event Feedback Thread?

Rauitri
06-02-2018, 01:36 PM
I know this was a little late but, i was just wondering that the first Major event of the year isn't asking a request feedback? Even tho previous one's did.

I mean, this type of feedback thread's what make's future event's improve, as everyone could give feedback about what changes could have been done during or in future events.

Not requesting one is just like as if the event was perfect or something, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Jeoraseo
06-03-2018, 06:59 AM
here is my feedback, it was an awesome event for non twinks. because for some reason twinks are a dying breed in this game, that i have noticed since last year.

Nohealth
06-03-2018, 07:02 AM
here is my feedback, it was an awesome event for non twinks. because for some reason twinks are a dying breed in this game, that i have noticed since last year.That reason is called armor awakenings.

Screenshotz
06-03-2018, 07:17 AM
That reason is called armor awakenings.

Armor awakenings is killing all pvp brackets

wowdah
06-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Armor awakenings is killing all pvp brackets

And leaderboard times.

Nohealth
06-03-2018, 08:57 AM
And leaderboard times.You should read context before commenting lol
We are talking about the armor (stat) awakens

Rauitri
06-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Please keep this to topic as the question is still why isn't there a feedback request from dev's.

Rauitri
06-03-2018, 10:19 AM
And another thing. Before creating a thread, we should have the option to list specific and same annoying user's for them not having the permission to reply on the creators thread. Seriously it gets annoying.

All i wanted to know was why isn't there any feedback request about the goblin event, and all of a sudden first 3 comments is about awakenings, already out of topic.

Nohealth
06-03-2018, 10:34 AM
And another thing. Before creating a thread, we should have the option to list specific and same annoying user's for them not having the permission to reply on the creators thread. Seriously it gets annoying.

All i wanted to know was why isn't there any feedback request about the goblin event, and all of a sudden first 3 comments is about awakenings, already out of topic.

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkYep my bad. People got me into the awakenings discussion and here it started [emoji14]
Sorry.

PsychoNuke
06-03-2018, 12:40 PM
They are going to lock this thread because of all the out of topic rants. Like they Quote "DRAMA".
*A lesson for you guys.. and a reason for them to ignore all the comments* ~ same old.. same old...

@OP: May be because they are too busy with the Alpha tests and Expansion that they don't want any salt to interrupt and ruin the summer for them.

Lojack
06-04-2018, 04:58 PM
This thread has become high maintenance, appreciate the valid feedback provided