PDA

View Full Version : Bugs.

Zojak
06-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Hey haven't seen a bugs thread up so I figure'd i'd get one rolling here.

I found this bug today while on stream, so I clipped it quick to post easier. Seems when we use the instruments the white outline of our toons freezes in place, and then stays frozen for a while after we get off the instruments. Here's a link to the clip!

https://clips.twitch.tv/PiercingSingleBurritoDansGame
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I realize this link has a weird name, twitch does this, idk why, but i promise its a clip of FLJ gameplay hah

Chill
06-02-2018, 11:26 PM
I just had a bug where i wasnt in the escape pods red circle when it lands but when it landed i died right away i dont know if this was due to lag or not but i died right away even tho i wasnt in the circle

Zojak
06-02-2018, 11:41 PM
I just had a bug where i wasnt in the escape pods red circle when it lands but when it landed i died right away i dont know if this was due to lag or not but i died right away even tho i wasnt in the circle

I’ve experienced this also. I wonder if there’s a range outside of the circle of where a blast hits people or if the circle just needs to be adjusted

BRYBE
06-03-2018, 12:34 AM
Iíve experienced this also. I wonder if thereís a range outside of the circle of where a blast hits people or if the circle just needs to be adjusted

Same here :(

Stonedincali
06-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Barrels
Bugs
And pods...
Oh my!
Still nothing beats the random rainbow streaker!!
Seen this elusive bug a couple of times.
Am active hunting one, will keep posted.

Chill
06-03-2018, 04:35 AM
The rainbow is a emote you can use

Stonedincali
06-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Another fun bug...
Couldn't pick up any coins from the ground up until Lev 8.
Everything I could snatch , just no coins.
Second time around for this particular issue...

Poisontips
06-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Yesterday when I jumped on the stage in town a white outline detached from my avatar, it was like my outlined shadow was trying to escape. It’s happened a few times now.

Zojak
06-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Yesterday when I jumped on the stage in town a white outline detached from my avatar, it was like my outlined shadow was trying to escape. It’s happened a few times now.

That’s what happened to me to cause this thread. Managed to catch it on stream and clipped it! Check the link in OP, same issue!

Poisontips
06-04-2018, 07:23 PM
That’s what happened to me to cause this thread. Managed to catch it on stream and clipped it! Check the link in OP, same issue!

Haha I literally read everyone’s post besides yours which is sad considering youre the op. Call me oblivious >:)

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 07:35 AM
I throwed many barrels alrdy and cant complete this
Also i wasted time lvl up to 16 without any gun firing or when i reached 16 i also cant shoot until i escape using a pod?168519168520

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Please fix this.
The pod blast radius is more than the circle around it.
I stand outside the range and still died.

Justg
06-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Looks like you are riiiiight on the edge. It may have gotten your toes.

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Looks like you are riiiiight on the edge. It may have gotten your toes.

Ill just cry then :(

Justg
06-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Ill just cry then :(

You'll be ok.

Tippertwo
06-06-2018, 10:24 AM
You'll be ok.

Classic Justg answer xD.

Java
06-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Bots have serious weaponry, i get shot thru walls sometimes. :D

Stonedincali
06-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Indeed! The cover isn't what you expect.

Justg
06-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Indeed! The cover isn't what you expect.

Those bots have taken the Piercing upgrade. Try it, it rocks :)

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Those bots have taken the Piercing upgrade. Try it, it rocks :)

Whats the different between lvl 1,2 and 3 of piercing? Lvl 1 alrdy pierce everything tho..

Nohealth
06-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Whats the different between lvl 1,2 and 3 of piercing? Lvl 1 alrdy pierce everything tho..I think piercing is limited to X amount of enemies. For example if you got piercing level 1, it will affect only 2 enemies.

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 04:51 PM
I think piercing is limited to X amount of enemies. For example if you got piercing level 1, it will affect only 2 enemies.

I dont even take multi shot upgrade :0 lvl 1 will do

Poisontips
06-06-2018, 05:06 PM
I don’t think the achievement the pacifist is working right. I’ve reached lvl 16 twice now without firing my weapon and I haven’t gotten it.

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 05:34 PM
I donít think the achievement the pacifist is working right. Iíve reached lvl 16 twice now without firing my weapon and I havenít gotten it.

Ive got it tho

Poisontips
06-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Ive got it tho

That’s weird I’ll have to try again, maybe lag issue.

Edit: yeah I’ve just definitively done it again and it didn’t unlock it.

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Thatís weird Iíll have to try again, maybe lag issue.

Edit: yeah Iíve just definitively done it again and it didnít unlock it.

Try not to shot until 16 and until you escape by a pod
I suggesting tou to take all the defensive upgrades cus you only need to run regenerate and stay for 5 sec in pod

Poisontips
06-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Try not to shot until 16 and until you escape by a pod
I suggesting tou to take all the defensive upgrades cus you only need to run regenerate and stay for 5 sec in pod

Yeah it worked thanks . The achievement itself doesn’t mention having to escape, it only says to reach max lvl without firing your weapon which is why I suppose it wasn’t working for me

DanielRH
06-07-2018, 03:34 AM
I believe I completed the achievement without escaping... so unless it has changed recently...

Poisontips
06-07-2018, 10:06 AM
I believe I completed the achievement without escaping... so unless it has changed recently...

I Did it 3 times yesterday and without escaping it didn’t work for me

Cinco
06-07-2018, 04:08 PM
I Did it 3 times yesterday and without escaping it didn’t work for me

We addressed the issues with this achievement in today's update. It no longer requires that you escape and should still give you credit if you fire your weapon after reaching max level.

Mummye
06-07-2018, 07:16 PM
The game is not compatible with android 4.4.

Later I'll check on another device.

Poisontips
06-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Not sure if it’s lag but the Tab to use emotes in game has been periodically disappearing for me. It usually comes back pretty fast but has happened numerous times now.

Ebereasider
06-08-2018, 12:39 AM
The game is not compatible with android 4.4.

Later I'll check on another device.

"Android 5+ for FMJ, though on low end devices you may need to turn off shadows" - Futumsh

Mummye
06-08-2018, 07:43 AM
"Android 5+ for FMJ, though on low end devices you may need to turn off shadows" - FutumshOK. THANKS.

Enviado de meu SM-G530H usando o Tapatalk

Justg
06-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Not sure if it’s lag but the Tab to use emotes in game has been periodically disappearing for me. It usually comes back pretty fast but has happened numerous times now.

We've seen this also but are having a hard time repro-ing, anyone know how to reliably make this happen?

Mummye
06-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Hi again. I do know what happens, but it is not compatible with my moto x (emulador pc), whose Android is 5.1. I believe that even being an emulator there was no influence on non-compatibility.

Dragonsalt
06-09-2018, 02:33 AM
Not sure if this is supposed to happen on this map... (http://imgur.com/5OtSSse)

Ebereasider
06-09-2018, 04:17 AM
I have completed the 'Noob Killer' achievement and it says 'Big Bully' title is unlocked. But in the title list 'Giant-Killer' title appeared instead. There's no 'Big Bully' title in my list and I can use the 'Giant-Killer' even though I haven't unlocked that yet.

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 09:40 AM
I have completed the 'Noob Killer' achievement and it says 'Big Bully' title is unlocked. But in the title list 'Giant-Killer' title appeared instead. There's no 'Big Bully' title in my list and I can use the 'Giant-Killer' even though I haven't unlocked that yet.
so many things unreleas yet but the notification were released earlier

Futumsh
06-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Hi again. I do know what happens, but it is not compatible with my moto x (emulador pc), whose Android is 5.1. I believe that even being an emulator there was no influence on non-compatibility.

There have been a lot of reports of the google play store saying apps are not compatible when they should be lately. Recommendations I've seen are to clear google play data/cache or try installing though the web version of google play.

Ebereasider
06-09-2018, 11:28 AM

so many things unreleas yet but the notification were released earlier

Um... what's that supposed to mean? I'm totally lost...

zayoe
06-09-2018, 12:12 PM
Iíve noticed a couple times that coins or stuff will be in between/ stuck on walls and you canít get them

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Um... what's that supposed to mean? I'm totally lost...
Its early release some thing like the vanity with the name but same look as normal outfit says just for a while

Ebereasider
06-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Its early release some thing like the vanity with the name but same look as normal outfit says just for a while

I'm not talking about any vanity. I am reporting a bug for not receiving a title after completing achievement.

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 01:28 PM
I'm not talking about any vanity. I am reporting a bug for not receiving a title after completing achievement.

Yeah i saw the notifications it is all random words that not even in-game. Just my thought i think sts changed the title name but forgot the notification still showing old name

Dalmony
06-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Another fun bug...
Couldn't pick up any coins from the ground up until Lev 8.
Everything I could snatch , just no coins.
Second time around for this particular issue...

Iíve noticed this bug too, havenít noticed such a pattern just that sometimes I canít pick up coins although I can pick up every other item just fine. I took some screenshots which my iPad doesnít seem to want to upload and my toon is level 2 / 3 in them.

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Iíve noticed this bug too, havenít noticed such a pattern just that sometimes I canít pick up coins although I can pick up every other item just fine. I took some screenshots which my iPad doesnít seem to want to upload and my toon is level 2 / 3 in them.

Sometimes ive also couldnt pick any coins but can pick up cash this happened just for few seconds and i think thats only lagging issue

Dalmony
06-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Sometimes ive also couldnt pick any coins but can pick up cash this happened just for few seconds and i think thats only lagging issue

Possible, but a lagging issue that only affects coins and nothing else seems odd, especially if Cali has noticed it lasting specifically til level 8 each time :/

zayoe
06-11-2018, 02:06 AM
And one other bug Iíve noticed. On some walls (mainly tested this in the map with the big courtyard/helicopter pad area) I can throw barrels through the walls. Now Iíve killed a couple people this way but in all honesty think this should be patched. Since it defies the laws of physics basically lol

BRYBE
06-11-2018, 02:48 AM
And one other bug Iíve noticed. On some walls (mainly tested this in the map with the big courtyard/helicopter pad area) I can throw barrels through the walls. Now Iíve killed a couple people this way but in all honesty think this should be patched. Since it defies the laws of physics basically lol

You also can thorw the barrel out of map :0

BRYBE
06-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Im "sitting" lmfao168676168677