PDA

View Full Version : A PL Universal Clock

XghostzX
06-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Hey hey,

I know this isn't the first time this idea has been brought up, but I figured I'd shed some light on to this once more. Cinco has been extremely generous with the recent updates, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I think an in-game, universal clock would be extremely helpful (it would really help out my tournament)! An in-game clock would be incredibly inconvenient for those that aren't as forum-savvy, and it would be helpful for just the usual coordination.

Hopefully this can be considered!

Waug
06-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Ya universal clock, i.e just a PL clock would be really helpful. In the mean time let everyone get discord and make a tourney discord server, trust me it's gonna be one of the most convenient way to communicate with any participant in real time and talk as a group as well and what's more without any privacy hazard.

exozer
06-03-2018, 02:22 AM
support. i have to google "time in austin texas" when update's time is told. (e.g when guild event ends and we get reward items

3pc
06-03-2018, 06:03 AM
Not even just for tourneys events and such also would be extremely useful.

Nipunsky
06-03-2018, 07:44 AM
Yeah +1 from me.
Updates according to alterra time would be awesome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dolloway
06-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Yes. Make the universal clock the same as Austin, Texas time which would be the current time for Pocket Legends developers and everyone would be fine with it. We already have events running according to Austin, Texas time so we might as well add the universal clock in game.

Buchmeister
06-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Actually with that it would be easier to announce exactly when events are live, definitely a great idea.

Baylakk
06-04-2018, 02:34 PM
+1

Sounds like a fabulous idea.