PDA

View Full Version : banned when i just installed??

AuXFire
11-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I downloaded pocket legends because a friend said it was a great game, note: this is the first game I have downloaded from this developer for sure. I keep notes of my apps. Its an ocd thing. I installed the game, made an account, logged in and it said I was banned forever. ??????? I think the version is 1.7.4.3 or something like that. I got it from he market. I am running 2.2 Froyo stock, rooted and unlocked. Any suggestions?

Siejo
11-12-2011, 11:26 PM
The best thing to do is to contact the devs. They can track the device and help you. The email is support(at)spacetimestudios.com :)

javier995
11-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Must suck. Well since you just downloaded it, I take it you're new to the forums. We have some rules here.

When talking about ban issues, keep it off forums. It's private between you and the devs. Email support to get the best feedback.

Support(@)spacetimestudios(.)com

Remove the ().

Hope I was somewhat helpful.

Edit: ninja'd:p

Ebalere
11-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Must suck. Well since you just downloaded it, I take it you're new to the forums. We have some rules here.

When talking about ban issues, keep it off forums. It's private between you and the devs. Email support to get the best feedback.

Remove the ().

If your phone is used then it may be a device ban.

TANKKAAR
11-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Lol... That sucks... I would contact devs for sure.

Also I have to ask? Did u happen to get a refurbished phone from you carrier? It night have been the device that was banned from a previous owner and then turned into the carrier in exchange for a new device because it had issues? Idk, just a thought.....

EDIT: NINJA'D....LOL

Siejo
11-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Hahaha the ninja's are out in full force. ;)

javier995
11-12-2011, 11:46 PM

Remove the ().

If your phone is used then it may be a device ban.

That's what I was thinking, a previous user must have got the device banned. Didn't post it though bc support will tell him exactly why it says he's banned.

Flip
11-14-2011, 10:55 AM
This is caused by a bug with earlier releases of Froyo 2.2 corrupting certain OS data needed by the game. It affects any app that uses this data, not just our games. There are a couple of solutions:
* Reset your phone to manufacturers settings then install the latest OS version available to you. This should repair the damage.
* Alternatively, wait until our next full client update. In our next full update we will be including an automatic workaround to allow Froyo users affected by this bug to still play our games.

AuXFire
11-14-2011, 01:40 PM
I don't wanna reset my phone again. I guess I will have to wait until the release. Which will be when?