PDA

View Full Version : Banished weapons

Perceval
06-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Really hoping the developers haven't forgotten this after revealing the existence of the "banished glaive of serpentine". Looking forward to nice and overpowered stats and procs which were supposedly worth banishment from existence.

I'm assuming the banished weapons quest line (which begins after completing the banished set) will be available with the expansion. But there is something I can't help but question. The banished set is level 55, does this mean the banished weapons will also be level 55? The problem with this is, if this was the case, why weren't the weapons released around the time the banished set was in its prime? Also, the stats would be very inferior to any weapon from level 61 dusk/light bearer weapons to the tainted weapons, and even more so with the level 71 weapons. With this, I believe the weapons will most likely be level 71 and available via quest line at some point during the expansion campaign.

Any hints or previews to fuel our curiosity is welcome on this thread :)

Kakashis
06-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Really hoping the developers haven't forgotten this after revealing the existence of the "banished glaive of serpentine". Looking forward to nice and overpowered stats and procs which were supposedly worth banishment from existence.

I'm assuming the banished weapons quest line (which begins after completing the banished set) will be available with the expansion. But there is something I can't help but question. The banished set is level 55, does this mean the banished weapons will also be level 55? The problem with this is, if this was the case, why weren't the weapons released around the time the banished set was in its prime? Also, the stats would be very inferior to any weapon from level 61 dusk/light bearer weapons to the tainted weapons, and even more so with the level 71 weapons. With this, I believe the weapons will most likely be level 71 and available via quest line at some point during the expansion campaign.

Any hints or previews to fuel our curiosity is welcome on this thread :)

I too am waiting on this, but unfortunately I think there's far too few of us who actually did that antignome quest followed by the banished quest. Yes we spent millions farming and millions more buying from people who actually looted the items like the cryostar core. The Banished amulet was also no where to be seen until well into the next season where the full set wasn't even useful anymore. Sadly I don't think we'll ever see antignome set weapons that were supposed to make us OK in the new map, or the Banished weapons that were going to make us "Happy." I've just been asking for a Banished weapon vanity for the set owners and just call it a day, but there's been no discussion regarding it and the community was getting tired of people who worked so hard for the set making posts like these. The "Banished Glaive of Serpentine" gave owners a little hope, but nothing solid. I currently just hang my helmet on display in my house as a reminder to myself not to get too caught up on having the best of the best equipment and to just enjoy the game :)

Faliziaga
06-07-2018, 02:43 AM
same here, still waiting for it

PsychoNuke
06-07-2018, 05:29 AM
I think its going to be 1 of the spirit weapons. I mean Fersterfang - reptiles - serpentine. Lets see ;)

supersyan
07-03-2018, 08:31 AM
I think its going to be 1 of the spirit weapons. I mean Fersterfang - reptiles - serpentine. Lets see ;)

Looks like its not. Its banished forever. Nobody will see its light. Locked deep in underhaul.