PDA

View Full Version : Title Idea

Warriorknown
06-04-2018, 04:13 PM
I was thinking STS should make a way for us to write up our own title with limited text. They can make it where they have the ability to sensor out inappropriate words.This title is separate from guild title and can maybe be a platinum tier prize?

Give me your thoughts

ssbake
06-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Broken but +1

Screenshotz
06-04-2018, 04:18 PM
-1 from me, if you really need a customized title just create a guild with a name of your choice.

Warriorknown
06-04-2018, 04:25 PM
-1 from me, if you really need a customized title just create a guild with a name of your choice.

Okay,but then we wouldn’t have the benefits of being in a guild such as asking for help.keep the thoughts coming:)

Suentous PO
06-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Not feeling it.
I imagine tons of youtube ads, for sale-x, and "so an so" sucks, written everywhere.
The same way battlegrounds are used to spam system messages.

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 06:08 AM
Not feeling it.
I imagine tons of youtube ads, for sale-x, and "so an so" sucks, written everywhere.

Yeah selling some shets by gbg notification

PsychoNuke
06-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Yeah selling some shets by gbg notification

If you think something is inappropriate then changing the spelling wont make a difference.
And while we are on that subject, it will be good to read the forum rules ones :)

@OP: Titles are suppose to be earned. So lets keep it that way.

Motherless_Child
06-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Not feeling it.

Man... I was thinking about doing the youtube ad thing to promote my streaming channel.......... I'm screwed now..... LMFAO!!!!!!

(LOL... I don't have a stream channel, just a side joke)..............................