PDA

View Full Version : Pitch black secret 2

macgreaze
06-04-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm level 64 and still can't complete this quest. In my quest log the text is greyed out and says return to stronghold but nobody will speak to me there. I've read on here there is a scroll to pick up in hall of valheim so I've cleaned the zone 10 times already and still no scroll. How do I complete this. Thanks

Kaaziii
06-04-2018, 05:40 PM
I'm level 64 and still can't complete this quest. In my quest log the text is greyed out and says return to stronghold but nobody will speak to me there. I've read on here there is a scroll to pick up in hall of valheim so I've cleaned the zone 10 times already and still no scroll. How do I complete this. Thanks

This been discontinued...There are also other quests like the one where we go to Camp Boulder which have also been discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toinksz
06-05-2018, 12:04 AM
are you a warrior? if yes, i just finished that quest. scroll drops from mobs, always check after killing them bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extrapayah
06-05-2018, 03:19 AM
the problem with the quest is, once you missed the scroll, you cant redo it again, atm, what you can do is running with another warrior who havent done the quest at all, and go to the same hall of vallheim, kill mobs together, and pick the scroll.

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Lol can anyone post me the quest pic here? I think ivee never seen it e.e

Warriorknown
06-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Haha I have the same problem with the quest, I couldn’t complete it either.maybe it’s a glitch,the scroll never dropped for me.

Nohealth
06-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Wow what quest is that @.@
Never encountered it

Warriorknown
06-05-2018, 01:48 PM
It’s a quest from Nordr called pitch black secret 2

Majin
06-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Wow what quest is that @.@
Never encountered it

Cos it's Pitch Black Secret :vlol:

urmosvk
05-19-2019, 01:38 AM
the problem with the quest is, once you missed the scroll, you cant redo it again, atm, what you can do is running with another warrior who havent done the quest at all, and go to the same hall of vallheim, kill mobs together, and pick the scroll.tyvm it works