PDA

View Full Version : Town...

Stonedincali
06-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Does the town have any function?
I have never seen a single person in it?
Hopefully it's not me? Hahahah
Nothing as depressing as hanging out in the pub alone....
I don't want anyone to think I've a problem!
Hahahah....
Drinks are on me!!!!

Poisontips
06-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Same not many folks go to town . Not really a reason to right now. It Could also be due to the game having a really small population atm.

angeldawn
06-04-2018, 06:38 PM
I pop in every now and then and Im always the only one lol.

Maybe well all bump into each other eventually lol.

Dolloway
06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
I saw a few players in town when I was on about an hour ago :)

Stonedincali
06-04-2018, 09:47 PM
After the pounding you have given me on the maps....
You get the first round!!!

Schnitzel
06-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Its always a ghost town..

Justg
06-05-2018, 08:57 AM
The intent is for there to be a place to chill in between matches, chat, and talk a little smack.

Population is very low right now, less than 20-30 people playing, so we don't expect there to be anyone in town.

It is a fairly unique destination in a shooter game, so we'll see how much it gets used in the release. What else would you folks like to do there?

BRYBE
06-05-2018, 09:09 AM
The intent is for there to be a place to chill in between matches, chat, and talk a little smack.

Population is very low right now, less than 20-30 people playing, so we don't expect there to be anyone in town.

It is a fairly unique destination in a shooter game, so we'll see how much it gets used in the release. What else would you folks like to do there?

1. Zoom in and zoom out
2. Seat on the chairs :)
3. Minigames (something like kraag cannons in AL)
Questions :
1. Do title and banner will be show under ign or in inspect page?
2. Will sts add more towns later?

Zojak
06-05-2018, 02:25 PM

A spot where Gary can claim it’s his son bullying you rather than him so he’s still the friendly boss :p

Dalmony
06-05-2018, 02:42 PM
I like the idea of the town once the game gets more populated but agree it’d also be nice to maybe have stuff to do there like mini games or something?

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Can all of you/devs state a time when you going to enter town? I would like to see other player in here too :). I want to try inspect.

Stonedincali
06-10-2018, 07:57 AM
Great idea. Let's all pop.into town between games, I would like to meet those who have taken a liking to blasting me!!
See you all there....
Happy hunting