PDA

View Full Version : Atomite set (and recipes) drops

Malerian
11-13-2011, 05:08 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm farming slouch-o for the atomite set (save for the sleeves I already looted). So far, I've seen three diferrents pieces on three different maps (sleeves on the critic bot, pack on the director bot, and stompers on the last mini-boss named after actors i'm not sure of the name).
So, am I right to think the pieces are zone-specifics or is there an equal chance on all maps to loot any piece ?

Also, I read somewhere that the recipes can be looted too. is it right ? And, if so, where can they be looted with the "higher" odds ?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I made mistakes.

Handsofmyvodka
11-13-2011, 10:08 AM
The meganaut,atomite and chromaweave gear can be found in all levels I'm pretty sure I saw some bionic crushers drop from camera overseers (hall of films) an atomite boots drop from the last actor bot (venomous) I've seen many epics drop from the critic bot (scorcher) and also many epics drop from director bot (commercial filming) and yes recipes do drop, I've seen a meganaut recipe drop from the director bot apperently this is where most recipes drop so if your looking for recipes, kill him a lot lol.

Btw: the critic drops a lot of good loot this is where I got most of my good weopons.

ninjaduck
11-13-2011, 10:12 AM
The only efficient way of farming lvl 30 things is clearing venomous many times. Lesley Swipes and the last two cannons drop purples alot.

Malerian
11-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Ok, seems I will have to farm, then. Thanks !

Malerian
11-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello again,
I just accidentallay sold three pieces out of the four custom atomite I had bought, and just did'nt think to look in the "recover items" button before leaving my inventory. :hororr:
Besides the stupidness of doing so, is there any way to recover these lost items ? Because I really don't have the funds to buy them again, nor the time to farm Slouch-O hoping to loot them, plus the recipes components and the credits needed to buy each recipe.

Thanks in advance

Handsofmyvodka
11-14-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm afraid not :(

Malerian
11-14-2011, 02:45 PM
I didn't really expect recoring those three, but would have been relieved if I had. Well, anyway
I'm afraid I'm asking way too much, but would anyone be willing to sell me the back, chest and head recipes for cheap (say, less than 500-1000 each) ?

Handsofmyvodka
11-14-2011, 03:14 PM
U might want to try cs.

Deathpunch
11-14-2011, 04:05 PM
I got a full set of atomite (non-custom) I would be willing to sell.

Edit: derp... reading comp fail on my part. You're looking for recipes.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D