PDA

View Full Version : 6/4/18 FMJ Playtest

Justg
06-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Hey folks! We're looking for balance and bot feedback, but we'll take anything else you got as well :)

We'll be online in about 45 mins if you want to gank me. I'm looking at you Daniel -.-

6/4/18 Patch Notes

+ More vanities, hair and skin options
+ Nerfed bots so they are not as aggressive
+ Added temporary invulnerability when reviving, revenging
+ Revised quest and achievement payouts
+ Badges and titles can now be displayed
+ Fixed Tosser achievement
+ Season Tier Cap set to 25

Stonedincali
06-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Awesome....
Thanks for it all!!!

Nohealth
06-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Too bad I got to sleep, oh well
school > games
Have fun tho, y'all!

DanielRH
06-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks Gary, wouldn't miss it for the world ;)

Tippertwo
06-05-2018, 03:59 PM
I just have some suggestions...
1. Can y’all make an option that when we log on we can choose (without pay) between a male and a female head?

2. Also a small arena where you can practice shooting and how the controls work before entering the actual match would be nice :)

Tippertwo
06-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Also I’m having pretty bad lag issues that makes it hard to play :/

Justg
06-05-2018, 04:54 PM
I just have some suggestions...
1. Can y’all make an option that when we log on we can choose (without pay) between a male and a female head?

2. Also a small arena where you can practice shooting and how the controls work before entering the actual match would be nice :)

1. You got it.
2. We may add a shooting range to the Saloon. How would you guys see it working?

angeldawn
06-05-2018, 05:15 PM
1. You got it.
2. We may add a shooting range to the Saloon. How would you guys see it working?

When itís just you in a game of bots they are relentless!

Shooting range is awesome!!!

Got a chance to play with the emotes (mainly rainbow) love it!!! thank you!!

When is the game gonna reset? Or store gonna be available? I keep getting close to crisis mode (no plat lol)

Tippertwo
06-05-2018, 05:21 PM
1. You got it.
Thanks g :) from the chatbox I literally forgot like half my questions :p but I’ll start with this:
When there’s an incoming pod which direction are you supposed to run—toward the figure that is running toward an exit door or what? LoJack answered this somewhat but couldn’t tell if he was being serious :3

Also, could y’all maybe have an instructions Manuel or something with a list of the powers? One power I used slowed me down and stopped everyone else from moving completely. 5 secs later it picked back up and I’m flown across the ground ... dunno if that was lag (since I’m having a lot of it) or the actual power ...

EDIT: My questions will come back to me in quick, little spurts. Also, Is there a way to talk to one another in the actual killing zone or Is chatting only limited to the Saloon?

Java
06-05-2018, 06:40 PM
1. You got it.
2. We may add a shooting range to the Saloon. How would you guys see it working?Shooting range...

Why didn't I think of that? [emoji13][emoji13][emoji16]

Java
06-05-2018, 06:42 PM
...tosser achievement...??

...erm..uhm...uhh...

zayoe
06-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Also a couple of things that would be helpful (might be stupid and donít know where to see this) but when I was getting the #1 kill count it was really hard to tell how many kills I got. I was just going by guessing
Also it would be cool if you could see the escape pod and possibly enemies in the mini map

Stonedincali
06-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Shooting gallery like they have in amusement parks...
Shoot stuff and make it break or move!
The overall play is working well, I like the fact you can play different games all within the map!!!
Cat and mouse with an op player while you try and level up is a blast! Almost as good as sneaking into the pod as they are occupied .

Chill
06-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Thanks justg!

BRYBE
06-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Nerfed bot omg yasss