Welcome back.....?

How's things?

Arterra
11-13-2011, 06:47 AM
not back. just on a random browsing.

otherwise good, good. you?

Ellyidol
11-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Last I remember, you were headed to China? How'd that go? :)

Arterra
11-13-2011, 06:59 AM
i like fried noodles.
me and China getting along juuuust fine :cool:

sorry, but summer is pretty much the next time you will see me hogging the what's new tab like old times.

Skeletonlord
11-13-2011, 07:27 AM
i like fried noodles.
me and China getting along juuuust fine :cool:

sorry, but summer is pretty much the next time you will see me hogging the what's new tab like old times.

Welcome back buddy! Enjoying yourself?

Redbridge
11-13-2011, 07:32 AM
not back. just on a random browsing.

otherwise good, good. you?

Well, welcome back if its only for a random moment..LOL

I'm all good cheers, working hard, new third child is now over months old. GASP... Not enough time to play PL or anything else as much as i'd like...

and Skyrim & MW3 purchases as tempting as they are could just about kill of any time i have with the wife and kids...LOL....should i? hehe.

Sounds like the travelling went well... No plans to come to not so sunny UK...?

Arterra
11-13-2011, 07:41 AM
my memory of the UK includes glaring sunshine and heat one day, and with no transition whatsoever to months of rain and wind. meh.

Ellyidol
11-13-2011, 07:43 AM
my memory of the UK includes glaring sunshine and heat one day, and with no transition whatsoever to months of rain and wind. meh.

Sounds like Sydney too. Except days, not months. Isn't China getting quite cold this time of year?

Redbridge
11-13-2011, 07:47 AM

That pretty much sums it up perfectly.... LOL

Arterra
11-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Sounds like Sydney too. Except days, not months. Isn't China getting quite cold this time of year?

slowly. back home already had it's first snow, but where i live it is still nice and humid. finally getting nippy, but that's about it.

/Hangzhou

Ellyidol
11-13-2011, 07:49 AM
slowly. back home already had it's first snow, but where i live it is still nice and humid. finally getting nippy, but that's about it.

/Hangzhou

Oh right, you better get fluent in mandarin ;)