PDA

View Full Version : An option to share one house on all chars

Tippertwo
06-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Title explains it all :) kinda ridiculous to have to buy a house for every single char. I think there should be an option in settings u can turn on or off to whether u want all ur chars to share 1 house. What do u guys think?

Spell
06-06-2018, 03:53 AM
god yes.... i hate having to redecorate my house when i wanna swap house to a different toon.

Tippertwo
06-06-2018, 09:25 AM
god yes.... i hate having to redecorate my house when i wanna swap house to a different toon.
Especially when you have a big house set up with a lot of decorations lol

Nohealth
06-06-2018, 09:33 AM
This would be great. Hopefully they will consider it.

Motherless_Child
06-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Title explains it all :) kinda ridiculous to have to buy a house for every single char. I think there should be an option in settings u can turn on or off to whether u want all ur chars to share 1 house. What do u guys think?

I think about that everyday.........

But I gave up because I know it will never happen, especially since a house costs 20,000k (with that you can go to the dreaded dreamscape solo, and be prepared to be irritated.... LMFAO!!!!)........

But yeah.... I wanted it so bad but, it won't happen (not certain, just my strong "assumption")..........

Would be great though, STS....... :congratulatory:....... (*Currently being CHASED with THE BAN HAMMER being repeatedly "swung" at me*).................... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosybuds
06-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Id Love this its crazy your other chars cant use ur house.I also think only 250 spaces in your stash no matter how many chars you have is crazy you should be able too buy 250 spaces for each char. But Hope the Devs take on your idea of the House and Chars.Nice One 👌🏼