PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

ssbake
06-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Recently i've encountered a new glitch along with old glitches which are occurring more often.

1)-Some of my friends are getting removed
2)- when you change your armors or weps , sometimes other people cant see it.
3) - old trade glitch

Nohealth
06-06-2018, 03:24 AM
People inactive more than 6 months will be removed from everyones friend/ignore list. If that's not the case then Lojack shoulda check it out.

What trade glitch? Could you be more specific?

ssbake
06-06-2018, 08:34 AM
People inactive more than 6 months will be removed from everyones friend/ignore list. If that's not the case then Lojack shoulda check it out.

What trade glitch? Could you be more specific?Sometimes when you trade someone , the trade gets cancelled then the trade offer comes back instantly for both sides , you cant trade the guy unless you remap or trade with someone else

Flamesofanger
06-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Recently i've encountered a new glitch along with old glitches which are occurring more often.

1)-Some of my friends are getting removed
2)- when you change your armors or weps , sometimes other people cant see it.
3) - old trade glitch

Yes, the weapon glitch happened to me before yesterday in mausoleum.

I've swapped my weapon and a teammate asked me where my weapon is, i told several times i've literally got it equipped.

But to no avail, my teammate still couldn't see it. So pretty much the whole run i was punching mobs to death with the wrath of glint aegis.

I wish i could witness that myself, a warrior punching a huge group of mobs to death. Aaahhh, such a sight to behold indeed.