PDA

View Full Version : And I thought Native-X was slow

Kingzila
06-06-2018, 04:29 AM
Has anyone els had problems with TapJoy's wait time's on offer's that need support to be fixed lately? I've been waiting 2 weeks now and still no word back from them. I've also heard stories from other tapjoy users recently in other games that there having to wait 2 months on end to just get a reply from an actual tapjoy employe to even see if they qualified on tapjoys end for said offer they waited 2 months to get completed. And I thought Native-x was slow, this is a snail crossing a airport runway slow.

XghostzX
06-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Back in the day I had no problems with the plat offers. Now, there's about a 2% chance that it actually works :)

Waug
06-06-2018, 08:39 AM
Yap they want proof for all kinda offers, feels like make a video proof and thrw em on trh faec but lazy

Jilsponie
06-06-2018, 10:15 AM
If you tell fyber their link is broken, and you couldn't complete the offer because of it. They want screenshot proof even though you're just letting them know the link is broken...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Alphasemana
06-06-2018, 12:16 PM
I think just about everyone is on common ground that there is no simplicity involved in free plat offers. Theres ALWAYS another hoop to jump through (ie: send us picture proof of a screen u probably dont have anymore, or my favorite, complete 2 silver and 2 gold offers/surveys to claim prize) or like in this instance, the support teams for these "free plat providers" will take eons to reply, and when they finally do, you somehow arent eligible for the offer anyways. Your other option is the "download and go" apps where you simply have to download and launch something. These are LITERALLY about 1 plat each, quite inconsiderate to anyone who doesnt have unlimited data. Rant over ty

Escanor
06-06-2018, 03:23 PM
They eventually work

3pc
06-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Back in the day I had no problems with the plat offers. Now, there's about a 2% chance that it actually works :)

I agree with will. Back in the day nativex was really good if i didnt get my plat emailed customer service got it overnight simple. Not only that the plat offers with nativex were actually good lol fyber and tapjoy are both bad in service and offers.

Baylakk
06-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Hmm I normally use Fyber for free plat and haven’t really had any issues..

There were two instances where I didn’t get my platinum for completing a task on another app. I screenshotted them and sent the pic to Fyber and I got my platinum in like 2 days.