PDA

View Full Version : For the Stg team! Sugar no salt please. A Thank You thread.

PostNoob
06-06-2018, 01:19 PM
I was going to dig up an older thread like this but figured we can just start a new one!

This is for anyone who just wants to say thank you to our dear devs who have been grinding on this game more than anyone :). Please no negative comments here.

Thank you for your dedication to AL and the community, you guys/gals are hands down the best mobile game development company I have ever came across. Although sometimes negative things come from some of us(I've done it), I truly believe its from the passion we feel for your game.

Thank you, to the whole team, for all your hard work and patience with us! You guys/gals are awesome!

Have a great day everyone!

Flamesofanger
06-06-2018, 02:16 PM
I was going to dig up an older thread like this but figured we can just start a new one!

This is for anyone who just wants to say thank you to our dear devs who have been grinding on this game more than anyone :). Please no negative comments here.

Thank you for your dedication to AL and the community, you guys/gals are hands down the best mobile game development company I have ever came across. Although sometimes negative things come from some of us(I've done it), I truly believe its from the passion we feel for your game.

Thank you, to the whole team, for all your hard work and patience with us! You guys/gals are awesome!

Have a great day everyone!

Indeed my friend, indeed. We all should follow a path of greatness in the teachings of RNG and wonderful gifts bestowed apon us from the kind, smart and absolutely amazing developers

And i absolutely agree. The dev's deserve a lot of respect and love, they are always here for us. And i can bet you, most mmorpg forums out there have a lesser chance of a dev replying to your post and implementing a feature from the communities feedback pool.

And yes. #NoSalt

Xxkayakxx
06-06-2018, 03:09 PM
I add my thanks :)
Nice to see this kind of posts sometime

macgreaze
06-06-2018, 05:43 PM
For a free game it is phenomenal. I recommend it to everyone.

Java
06-07-2018, 03:57 PM
A fan since 2012!

Knotreel
06-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Can't stop playing :-)

Avaree
06-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Thank you devs! Been logging daily since 12-28-12.

Excited for next season!

Ajcheisnj
06-09-2018, 05:04 AM
The game is already good,and it's getting better!

Flamesofanger
06-09-2018, 09:22 AM
The game is already good,and it's getting better!

Indeed. The upcoming expansion, looks god like. :02.47-tranquillity:

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 06:38 AM
Thanks devs

Chivalrous
06-12-2018, 02:44 AM
Been around, in and out since August of 2012. Phenomenal job played here and there, wish I knew more locals.

Majin
06-12-2018, 03:42 AM
Im on since tindrin expansion.. There were ups and downs, but still sts is keeping it's awesome work.

Thanks.. you rock sts

Zojack
06-12-2018, 01:43 PM
thanks STS! Been playing 3 years now! one of the best games ever.

Definitely the least-frustrating MMO. you can log out at anytime and not risk losing things from your character. You can solo without needing all classes in a party. The quests are straightforward and dont require to waste time. The plat deals are fair and can help those of us who don't have the time to grind for hours a day, while still remaining fair to those who farm/no plat.

I recommend AL to anyone.

Zojak
06-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Thanks Spacetime! Been playing since launch of pocket legends in 2010 and have played every game and tested several. Love them all!

Also Hai name twin @Zojack.

wowdah
06-15-2018, 07:57 AM
Thanks Spacetime! Been playing since launch of pocket legends in 2018 and have played every game and tested several. Love them all!

Also Hai name twin @Zojack.

Tfw pocket legends launched in 2018?? Get some more sleep my man xD

Zojak
06-15-2018, 12:28 PM
Tfw pocket legends launched in 2018?? Get some more sleep my man xD

Wewps fixt ty sir

Flamesofanger
06-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Spactime Studios is the BEST AND THE DEVS ARE THE BEST! woooooo

We need a shirt & a mug that says "I <3 SPACETIME STUDIOS" please!